India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

MEANINGLESS

survika1111 IF-Rockerz
survika1111
survika1111

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
A GUY LIVING WITH HIS WIFE'S BESTIE..THT GIRL WHOM HE USED TO LIKE AT A TIME...THT WHO TRIED TO BRK HER BESTIE'S HOME..WHO TRIED T SEPARATE THM...N TOTALLY FRGT ABT HIS WIFE..I MISSED SM EPI AFTR LEAP SO IDK IF THEY SHOW ANY SCEEN THT YUVI IS REMBERING SU EXCEPT ANVRSRY OR JUICE SCEEN..I KNW HE HIS ANGRY..BUT HE LOVES HER MADLY NO DOUBT...SO HW CN IT POSSIBLE THT HE DIDNT EVN TRY TO LOOK FR SU FR 1CE..HE FRGT EVRYTHING N TRATING SOMU HER WIFE SO COMFORTABLY..SEEMS LIKE HE IS HAVING FUN...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry..I MEAN THIS DSNT MAKE ANY SENSE...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

invisible_grllotsofloverems9nolla

rems9 Senior Member
rems9
rems9

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I agree... dey dint even show him finding her at all  nt even once Angry dats quite wierd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survika1111

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
They will probably eventually show he went looking for her. Coz Sharad and Bhavna's story will also have to be told. Only problem is that they showed suhani missing him in every moment that she has been away from him. But they showed him being happy with snaky and even wanting to put a mangulsutra on her neck and being sad when he couldn't do that. And worse when he thinks ab su he gets scared coz he sees her as a disturbance for his new family. Dnt matter whether they really married fake marriage and haven't done anything. What they showing is even worse. Its not just thankfulness from yuvraj's side. So yes the whole separation btw yuvani is meaningless coz 1 hald of the jodi has moved on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

invisible_grl

survika1111 IF-Rockerz
survika1111
survika1111

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
cv shd rmbr its about yuvaani..they both shd miss ech othr..nt only 1 person..
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by survika1111

cv shd rmbr its about yuvaani..they both shd miss ech othr..nt only 1 person..

Ie why I m.saying yuvani never unite
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by survika1111

A GUY LIVING WITH HIS WIFE'S BESTIE..THT GIRL WHOM HE USED TO LIKE AT A TIME...THT WHO TRIED TO BRK HER BESTIE'S HOME..WHO TRIED T SEPARATE THM...N TOTALLY FRGT ABT HIS WIFE..I MISSED SM EPI AFTR LEAP SO IDK IF THEY SHOW ANY SCEEN THT YUVI IS REMBERING SU EXCEPT ANVRSRY OR JUICE SCEEN..I KNW HE HIS ANGRY..BUT HE LOVES HER MADLY NO DOUBT...SO HW CN IT POSSIBLE THT HE DIDNT EVN TRY TO LOOK FR SU FR 1CE..HE FRGT EVRYTHING N TRATING SOMU HER WIFE SO COMFORTABLY..SEEMS LIKE HE IS HAVING FUN...Angry..I MEAN THIS DSNT MAKE ANY SENSE...

It's just like reliazation track of..rohan...which was ruined

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index