Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan will attract the masses: IOA defend its decision (Page 3)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Killer or not killer! They gave him the responsibility. Digest it or leave it. Anyway, you can argue that with IOA. 

Its not always taking it or leaving it you can also voice it. Its called having an opinion which may sometimes differ from others that's all. Human beings tend to do that, its their nature. 

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Killer or not killer! They gave him the responsibility. Digest it or leave it. Anyway, you can argue that with IOA. 

Its not always taking it or leaving it you can also voice it. Its called having an opinion which may sometimes differ from others that's all. Human beings tend to do that, its their nature. 
bossji ka ek hisaab chitt bhi meri patt bhi meri..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

It will be good for her career if she can bring in that attention for her moviesLOL

She tops Google search results every year. Not only she will get the required eye balls from men but also from women who check her out to see whats so special about it. After all attention is the logic apparently behind this decision. But I guess ex po*n actors are against Indian culture, but convicted killers are a non issue.

Exactly! LOL

Ki fark pehnda hai... digest or leave it!
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

bossji ka ek hisaab chitt bhi meri patt bhi meri..

Hahaha LOL sahi pakdi!
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Mini
Our voices matter thats why they are justifying it with their press release. Infact the only reason this statement exists is because of the push back from people and Im not the only one. They gave him a heavy burden of responsibility to carry out as the "ambassador" of this sports event and it was nice of him to carry out his duty. Im doing my part to my civic duty and support him. After all we are not in North Korea. Discussion is the essence of every forum. Embarrassed

Edited by TheBoss - 24 April 2016 at 1:38pm

MinzPie

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

@Mini
Our voices matter thats why they are justifying it with their press release. Infact the only reason this statement exists is because of the push back from people and Im not the only one. They gave him a heavy burden of responsibility to carry out as the "ambassador" of this sports event and it was nice of him to carry out his duty. Im doing my part to my civic duty and support him. After all we are not in North Korea. Discussion is the essence of every forum. Embarrassed
what did I say?LOLvery few members here who can get away with anything and you are one of them.once you get labelled as a particular star's fan is when the problem starts.anything and everything you say is supposedly only out of vengeanceSleepyyou so far are doing goodThumbs Up

Edited by MiniRulz - 24 April 2016 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

what did I say?LOLvery few members here who can get away with anything and you are one of them.once you get labelled as a particular star's fan is when the problem starts.anything and everything you say is supposedly only out of vengeanceSleepyyou so far are doing goodThumbs Up

Its kinda funny how the dynamics roll here. I make a Anti srk post and I get chain pm's from Salman group, I make anti salman post and I get the same from srk group or the aamir group or kangana, or rani, or kajol people automatically assume Im pro this and anti that. I just smile and hit next. LOL

MinzPie

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Great decision by IO to choose Salman for it . He is the Correct Bollywood Celeb to be on Board Thumbs Up

MinzPie

Go to top