India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

[Gangaa Sagar Drabble Series]

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hey guyxx this is not written by me ,manzilmukul has written it but as many of u are new here so i thought to repost it so that u people can read it and share ur thoughts and will feel better after all those heart wrenching articles

DRABBLE ONE

She entered like a silent river in the midst of a storm-the storm that was pulling me in my own misery. Silence was her strength and she calmed my senses with her cool embrace. The touch of ice and fire together inside my heart. The silence that stirred another storm in me -the storm of owning her .

Who is she?

The river or a mirror?

The more I tried to see my reflection in her eyes, the more I drown like a diver slips into the unfathomable depths of the ocean. How can the ocean collapse in the arms of a river and sliver into bits? Wasn't it supposed to be the other way round?

Calling her selfish gave me a sense of calm when she had left me wandering alone in my wilderness. It soothed my savage heart and stroked my amour propre with soft feathery strokes. I was storming again. Just like the sea, violent and malevolent .For silence, I still craved?

The silence has impregnated me and bound me to her forever.I have found solace but the mysterious mayhem still boggles me.

She was selfish, I  so emphatically believed and in the end my belief was stirred. I am selfish and I admit that today.

Hi everyone,

Empty forum but still I started this drabble series for my new favourites Sagar and Ganga.

You can love it hate it and discuss about each episode!!

Lots of love

PiuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caesar25Nikki36

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top