Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

loved ur post @queserasera

absolutely raman has madness fr ishu
and this madness will drive him to the extent where hewill frgt the difference between right and wrong
the only thing that wl be in his mind wl be hw to gt ishu back to himself

thank you πŸ˜Š
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: QueSeraSera

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you BD, Sorry I dont remember your name😳😳😳may I please know it?😳😳</font>

πŸ˜ƒ ah the name is Umera
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

πŸ˜ƒ ah the name is Umera

Hi Umera, thanks for letting me know your name πŸ˜Š
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Umera, thanks for letting me know your name😊</font>

Aani you're such a sweetheart! 😳

You're most welcome darling!
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

[

Aani you're such a sweetheart! 😳

You're most welcome darling!

😳😳
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Zoya, if I may call you so πŸ˜³ 

That's a lovely name by the way..

If I have to sum up the kind of love Raman has for Ishita in two lines in the coming arc of the show they would be -

Main tumhe bhool jaon yeh ho nahi sakta ...

aur tum mujhe bhool jao yeh main hone nahi doonga

The iconic line uttered by Sunil Shetty in the movie Dhadkan, is something that defines love that is beyond limits, a love that is on the brink of madness and wouldn't be stopped at any cost or any point, not unless his goal is achieved.

Raman in my opinion, would be much the same as Sunil when he comes to know about Ishita...he would stop at nothing to destroy the one who he thinks has come between him and his love -  Mani would be Akshay' Ram  to Sunil' Dev for Raman.

Two men who love the same woman but their love or should I say the way that they love like their personalities are poles apart. One is as calm as the surface of a lake and would ensure smooth sailing, while the other is as wild and raging as the sea or should I say the ocean, fathomless and deeper than what appears to the eye.  Just when you think you have discovered everything about it, something new appears and you realize, this is a mystery you perhaps would never solve...

While, that is frustrating to no ends, it is equally fascinating...it is haunting to think this will never end, this quest to know everything. Because the more you know, the deeper you go into the depths of an ocean, you realize perhaps that isn't such a bad thing after all - to never know...because once you do, what next...how would you ever find something else that compares to this magnificence after this?

What could possibly rival the riches that an ocean holds in its heart? Certainly, a lake cannot.

Ishita who has touched the ocean, known and felt it, tasted the hunger and desire once she found and became the heart of it, will return to it.

However, before that the very ocean would burn unleashing storms and hell ...and while at it he would want to destroy the one he loves.  In the end, however,  the one he would hurt would be himself...for in hurting her, he would see her in pain and watching her in pain as well as being the reason she's suffering would torment him to no ends. For his own peace of mind, he would not spare her and for her suffering, he would blame and hate himself even more.

Her agony would be his ecstasy for the world to see, but it would be his hell, for only him to know.

As you said, he might possibly fall more in love with her, if that is even possible ...

But to me, he would just realize the depths of her hold on his heart, his life, his soul, his existence, all that makes him, him and in the process realize, he has as much a hold over her as she does on him...

All the while, as the world would think it is tearing them apart, keeping them apart, rejoice in its victory...the tables would be turned, when it would know, it was only celebrating for an illusion, for nothing can keep these two together or apart - except these two themselves. They need no other besides each other - to build each other up or to tear down.

The world can celebrate the victory of battles, for these two are destined to win the war. 

Raman, as he is, is such a difficult man to love. He is not easy to love at all. And the way that you have articulated this above, I said it before and I just have to repeat it, sheer poetry. 
I think only Ishita can love him. Naazuk shaguniya is no match for Raman Bhalla. Ishita Raman Bhalla on the other hand is the only woman who Raman had allowed to glimpse how broken he was before, and she is the only one who can come back, and give him a 'karaara jawab' when she returns and sees how broken again he is today, and once again how difficulty he is trying to mask it. I think she will be unwilling to come back of course, but once she sees the state her family members are in, if we have seen RKB 2.0, then I really, really hope, to get through to Raman, we see Jhansi ki rani 2.0 back in action. 

Also, yes, everyone call me Zoya, I quite like my name too thank goodness. I'll slowly also learn everyone's names hopefully 
😊