Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dead Ishita would get Shagun nowhere; check the song link added (Page 4)

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumita_ghosh

lovely post and beautifully written..Yhm as a Hindi serial had so many facets that the makers could have beautifully explored and etched..but unfortunately they failed big time  either due to their lack of indepth study and understanding of their own characters or due to their inept handling of them due to sheer laziness..it is a case of lost chances..and i think it is too late to get back their lost glory..the only thing that can redeem them is a beautiful and emotional heart to heart confrontation between the leads..(chances are dim but still hoping)..classic example is the surrogacy track..though i hated it and still do(for me it was Raman cheating Ishita in the worst way possible) the writers had ample scope in exploring Ishita's inner self  but alas we got nothing of that sort..Yhm should have been an infinite serial for as long the novel supported the script the going was good but now it is unpalatable..Ekta kapoor had a golden opportunity of redeeming her reputation from a crappy serial maker  to a sensible and progressive one but she let it go down the drain due to her greed for trps..so sad..Yhm has a set of'" DISCERNING AUDIENCE" which again is a first for EK..she has bitten more than she could chew with YHM..And where Shagun is concerned she is just a fertile womb..once job done should have moved on..but knowing the cvs love for ott drama she will b an eyesore till the end.@zoya malik waiting for your write up on surrogacySmile

I absolutely agree that novel based shows should be finite series. That way the Essence of the novel can executed well . But the moment they make it infinite, illogical tracks creep in in an effort to drag the show for years and also for trp. The beauty of the novel is lost in pursuit of higher bank balance. I wish and hope some day these channels will understand that and make quality shows like they used to in the 80s and the 90s. Thank you to the TM for this sensible thread with some very good posts. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumita_ghoshZoyamalik2005sarsyedMdwst

sumita_ghosh Senior Member
sumita_ghosh
sumita_ghosh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

lovely post and beautifully written..Yhm as a Hindi serial had so many facets that the makers could have beautifully explored and etched..but unfortunately they failed big time  either due to their lack of indepth study and understanding of their own characters or due to their inept handling of them due to sheer laziness..it is a case of lost chances..and i think it is too late to get back their lost glory..the only thing that can redeem them is a beautiful and emotional heart to heart confrontation between the leads..(chances are dim but still hoping)..classic example is the surrogacy track..though i hated it and still do(for me it was Raman cheating Ishita in the worst way possible) the writers had ample scope in exploring Ishita's inner self  but alas we got nothing of that sort..Yhm should have been an infinite serial for as long the novel supported the script the going was good but now it is unpalatable..Ekta kapoor had a golden opportunity of redeeming her reputation from a crappy serial maker  to a sensible and progressive one but she let it go down the drain due to her greed for trps..so sad..Yhm has a set of'" DISCERNING AUDIENCE" which again is a first for EK..she has bitten more than she could chew with YHM..And where Shagun is concerned she is just a fertile womb..once job done should have moved on..but knowing the cvs love for ott drama she will b an eyesore till the end.@zoya malik waiting for your write up on surrogacySmile

I absolutely agree that novel based shows should be finite series. That way the Essence of the novel can executed well . But the moment they make it infinite, illogical tracks creep in in an effort to drag the show for years and also for trp. The beauty of the novel is lost in pursuit of higher bank balance. I wish and hope some day these channels will understand that and make quality shows like they used to in the 80s and the 90s. Thank you to the TM for this sensible thread with some very good posts. 
correction "Finite serial"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

@ bold 
 Clapword 
Shaguns character ended with earthquake track. She is NOT needed anymore, but is forcibly shoved down our throats. As you said she is an EYE SORE .Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumita_ghoshZoyamalik2005mischiefrose1000PinkRose95sudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Beautiful and brilliant write up
I absolutely loved it
Too good
You celebrated the essence of the show and our Ishra in an amazing way.
His hatred for ishita is a mask as he is still and will forever be Ishita's.

Ishra were 2 broken souls and love healed both of them and they become one.

He will protest to hate Ishita when she comes back, he will in true RKB style, continue in actual fact to love Ishita with a sort of madness I personally have never seen on Indian television.  Raman will shout from the roof tops how much he hates Ishita and Shagun will think she is winning. However, even in hate I don't think Raman can ever stop loving Ishita

you're in my veins, and I cannot get you out'

These 2 lines are just Clap

@ K-13
Krishy...

Loved your pov also

She thinks she still has a way in with Raman but for so long now, we've seen Raman's mind, body, and soul consumed by Ishita. He's lived for seven years bc of her last mark on the world - Pihu & indirectly Adi through his nature. 

Shagun made him bitter to everyone, but Ishita gave him the ability to latch on to someone and hope. Shagun left him with rage to prove himself and Ishita left him as a body with no life.

These 2 lines are what defines Ishra...lovely Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRaZoyamalik2005Lacustrismischief

Cheryl_DT Senior Member
Cheryl_DT
Cheryl_DT

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Where were you Zoya! Beautiful name and incredibly beautiful posts (I read your previous post too, but before commenting there, reached hereLOL)
The way you swiped off the dust from initial character sketches that were transformed during the progress of yhm is what I loved. I big hug from me. Also, you possess beautiful writing skills. Keep providing such insights, will look forward to your posts. You have a fan now.Hug 

Edited by Cheryl_DT - 24 April 2016 at 10:53pm

Zoyamalik2005

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Raman will be super angry with ishita but he will differently  behave like mad person will try every way it's possible to get her back with any price 

crazy_bholi

nikichatz1 Groupbie
nikichatz1
nikichatz1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
You're such an amazing writer. 
Thank you for this much needed post of Raman's love towards 'his' Ishita when I'm verge of doubting it because of all this hijack drama going on! As you said Ishita is in his veins, nothing and no one can change what's Ishita for Raman in his life.. she is his soul.

And I read your previous post too it was quite a refresher for me to remember what's RKB truely is. (sry couldn't reply there) But every word u said abt Raman is correct, and just hoping cv's will be kind enough to show this in the show.

Once again this is a brilliant post. Do write more and more..

Zoyamalik2005

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
lovely post
u r right dead ishu wl take shaggy no where
even if rkb sees ishu alive i don't think he wl listen to shaggy's bakwaas
when rkb wl see ishu is alive he wl try all his might to ensure ishu stays with him.
we can see a nasty raman bt he wl fight tooth and nail to gt ishu to him
we know his love is possessive nt a sacrificial one
agar sacrificial hota toh phir he wud nt havr said ki ishu ne usse dhoka diya
and ys he wl try all his might to hate her bt wl fall even harder fr her that at the end he wl either beg to her or take hr to his home by force

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Zoyamalik2005Meghna_IshRa

Go to top