Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dead Ishita would get Shagun nowhere; check the song link added (Page 3)

megha2227 Groupbie
megha2227
megha2227

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written '

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your kind words; I only recently built the courage to start posting. I think next I am going to go into murky waters and attempt to wrap my head around the whole surrogacy issue; which I personally think if handled realistically without shaguniya could have been exciting and REAL. Alas it was not, still once I manage to wrap my head around the mind boggling decision Raman made that day, maybe I'll post, maybe you will all then throw chappals at me. My next post until then will most likely be about Adi, who I looove now and who's treatment by Raman I think is misunderstood, so do look out for that post!!!
Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddybanksiiPinkRose95Seetha_R-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumUmeraTariq-Silencia--Gan-Mdwsttraveller_girl-K.13-

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
what an post dear wow wow wow dear

you are amazing

you are best analysis dear

eagerly waiting for another wonderful post from you dear

well done dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

--Meena-- Senior Member
--Meena--
--Meena--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful write-ups...so well analyzed. I read your previous analysis on Raman too, it's equally pleasure to read. After Monal Singh and Vijitha Rajan, I've found someone who can read and analyze these characters of YHM so very well. Do write more! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-UmeraTariq

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

It doesn't make sense to me. Clearly shaguniya is regressing back to her selfish ways soon. But here is the thing. In my opinion, if Ishita really was dead, Shagun could never win back Raman. She still can't. But with Ishita alive and not coming back to Raman, Shagun can manipulate Raman just the way she used to. 
I thought she was more intelligent than she is coming across. Her 'inner talk' tried to convince her to let Ishita stay dead. But if she did that, Ishita ultimately died because of Raman, as he revealed in his drunken stupor. Ishita dead means Raman is biding his time, providing for Adi and Pihu until he too bites the dust. There is no way he can even consider letting anyone else in his life. Whilst we can see Shagun has attempted to do what Ishita once did, in terms of winning everybody's heart through just being good, Shagun has essentially been trying to do this for 7 years with nothing to show for it in terms of Raman. But now she has a chance. And I think this is where her thought process will head.

The show will progress to show Shagun will use this opportunity to finally try and succeed where Ishita won within her first year of marriage to Raman. And this is cunning Shagun. But it is also shallow, self absorbed, self important Shagun. What irks me is that Shagun still considers herself so important to Raman, and the fact that her delusion that Raman loved her like crazy, makes her underestimate how insanely, and truly he loves and in my opinion continues to love Ishita. Unlike Shagun, when he will protest to hate Ishita when she comes back, he will in true RKB style, continue in actual fact to love Ishita with a sort of madness I personally have never seen on Indian television.  Raman will shout from the roof tops how much he hates Ishita and Shagun will think she is winning. However, even in hate I don't think Raman can ever stop loving Ishita

Like the lyrics of one of my favourite songs, from Raman to Ishita the words that come to mind are, 'you're in my veins, and I cannot get you out'. I think the track will reveal just how much importance shaguniya gives herself, especially in raman's eyes, proving how delusional she truly is.

This song is basically Raman to Ishita, do listen guys, here is the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJvCqECR44
Brilliant analysisClap.  KP, DT are the reasons for still reading the wus and not quitting.  Another reason I am still attached is because some of the writers in this forum give such in-depth perspective and analysis on the track and characters and it connects to us emotionally..  Don't know whether I should be happy now or sad because another brilliant writer has joined the forum nowWink and it is going to doubly harder to quit, which I know now is not going to happen.  I have resigned myself to this fate..My quitting time is if and when Sharam happens.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTsumita_ghoshZoyamalik2005sudha_suresshMdwst-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I love you for writing thisHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005UmeraTariq

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Beautifully articulated.
Raman's junoon for Ishita is truly unique in Indian tellywood 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Zoyamalik2005banksiisarsyedcrazy_bholi-Gan--K.13-

sumita_ghosh Senior Member
sumita_ghosh
sumita_ghosh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
lovely post and beautifully written..Yhm as a Hindi serial had so many facets that the makers could have beautifully explored and etched..but unfortunately they failed big time  either due to their lack of indepth study and understanding of their own characters or due to their inept handling of them due to sheer laziness..it is a case of lost chances..and i think it is too late to get back their lost glory..the only thing that can redeem them is a beautiful and emotional heart to heart confrontation between the leads..(chances are dim but still hoping)..classic example is the surrogacy track..though i hated it and still do(for me it was Raman cheating Ishita in the worst way possible) the writers had ample scope in exploring Ishita's inner self  but alas we got nothing of that sort..Yhm should have been an finite serial for as long the novel supported the script the going was good but now it is unpalatable..Ekta kapoor had a golden opportunity of redeeming her reputation from a crappy serial maker  to a sensible and progressive one but she let it go down the drain due to her greed for trps..so sad..Yhm has a set of'" DISCERNING AUDIENCE" which again is a first for EK..she has bitten more than she could chew with YHM..And where Shagun is concerned she is just a fertile womb..once job done should have moved on..but knowing the cvs love for ott drama she will b an eyesore till the end.@zoya malik waiting for your write up on surrogacySmile(it being my pet peeve)

Edited by sumita_ghosh - 24 April 2016 at 6:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005rose1000mischiefVeeann-Gan-DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top