Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dead Ishita would get Shagun nowhere; check the song link added (Page 2)

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

My favorite part of what you've written here is "Unlike Shagun, when he will protest to hate Ishita when she comes back, he will in true RKB style, continue in actual fact to love Ishita with a sort of madness I personally have never seen on Indian television. Raman will shout from the roof tops how much he hates Ishita and Shagun will think she is winning. However, even in hate I don't think Raman can ever stop loving Ishita"

For all we see between Ishita & Raman, I don't think Shagun has ever fully grasped the depth of their connection. She thinks she still has a way in with Raman but for so long now, we've seen Raman's mind, body, and soul consumed by Ishita. He's lived for seven years bc of her last mark on the world - Pihu & indirectly Adi through his nature.

Shagun made him bitter to everyone, but Ishita gave him the ability to latch on to someone and hope. Shagun left him with rage to prove himself and Ishita left him as a body with no life.

@bold: that' s brilliance. I completely agree with all of this, but that phrase sums it up amazingly!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Cheryl_DTLove9-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13--Gan-

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Amazing... Beautifully penned down... really loved it Heart Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Zoyamalik2005

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Another brilliant post Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005rose1000-K.13-

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I love what you wrote Smile
lets see if cvs are even thinking in depth to plot a track which will make us want to watch.

Zoyamalik2005rose1000-K.13-

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Where the hell were you till now woman?
What an amazing back to back posts.. U r really good Zoya...Clap

When Shagun left, Raman ignored Ruhi coz she resembled shagun but now he loves Pihu coz she resembled Ishita.. Sums up the difference..

Even now Shagun would have been atleast a good friend to Raman if she continued to stay in character but she trying to be Ishita made him move away from her & this shows how much he is affected by Ishita even after her death..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoinikichatz1DivSoumyaCheryl_DTMeghna_IshRaZoyamalik2005.riah.rose1000PinkRose95sarsyed-AngryBird-Jyoti8Divaniisudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12gargpoo-K.13--Gan-Snigdha_Khanam-Silencia-DivianTanz_Divz

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
After long, I stumbled upon a post which holds so much substance Star

I'm bowled over by your analysis Clap

Meghna_IshRaZoyamalik2005maduragymhasium

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Where the hell were you till now woman?
What an amazing back to back posts.. U r really good Zoya...Clap

When Shagun left, Raman ignored Ruhi coz she resembled shagun but now he loves Pihu coz she resembled Ishita.. Sums up the difference..

Even now Shagun would have been atleast a good friend to Raman if she continued to stay in character but she trying to be Ishita made him move away from her & this shows how much he is affected by Ishita even after her death..

I know that many people were itritated that the cv's depicted Raman and Shagun being well um, 'chummy', a bit friendly, considering their past before the leap. The way I think about it, at this point in Raman's mind, Shagun isn't attempting to derail his marriage here. I think sometimes exes can be friends in the modern world. Here in the Uk it happens. The cvs were careless here considering we are talking about India/ Asia though. However, if they did show it, the only way I made peace with it was that Raman himself felt none of the feelings towards her that would make him think, 'wait, this is wrong'. At this point he loves Ishita deeply, and the whole world knows it. Even Shagun does; she just doesn't grasp the depth of that love. In raman's eyes even Ishita, before stupid subbu went all psycho on us, maintained a cordial relationship with subbu and in his eyes he for once didn't throw a tantrum at her being friends with him. This is the only way I made sense of Shagun and Raman as friends. And of course taking into account this is Ekta kapoor's serial world where people bide their time, meet by chance and decide to enact revenge. If Niddhi character can wait and by chance get revenge on Raman for something that wasn't his fault, surely Raman can be friends with his less psycho but equally deluded ex shaguniya LOL

Edited by Zoyamalik2005 - 24 April 2016 at 1:26pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Meghna_IshRaCheryl_DTMreddyLacustrisPinkRose95.riah.-AngryBird-sudha_suresshVeeannUmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumkaa1202gargpoo-K.13--Gan--Silencia-

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Bang on...
I m loving ur posts...
Sensible n deep meaning posts after a long time .
Totally agree...raman will try to prove he hates ishita bt how much he loves ishita its beyond anyones imagination...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaZoyamalik2005-AngryBird-crazy_bholiUmeraTariqmaduragymhasium-Gan-

Go to top