Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely post
u r right dead ishu wl take shaggy no where
even if rkb sees ishu alive i don't think he wl listen to shaggy's bakwaas
when rkb wl see ishu is alive he wl try all his might to ensure ishu stays with him.
we can see a nasty raman bt he wl fight tooth and nail to gt ishu to him
we know his love is possessive nt a sacrificial one
agar sacrificial hota toh phir he wud nt havr said ki ishu ne usse dhoka diya
and ys he wl try all his might to hate her bt wl fall even harder fr her that at the end he wl either beg to her or take hr to his home by force
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful write up dear ๐Ÿ‘tht every YHM fan will love to read including me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy to see u got all deserving complements frm tht fellow frnds in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณKeep writing post like this ๐Ÿ˜›
Coming to Shagun she is in the illusion tht's y she is considering raman's family as her family ..she was changed for sum reasons but " selfish nature " was in her by birth she can't change it like ishita's jagat mata nature  ..wen situation demands it will cum out ..changed selfless Shagun was transforming in to selfish once she started doubting ishita to be alive ..she will in her old true colours once ishita cums back in Raman!s life ..she will be more insecured ...u r absolutely rite she never understands the depth of love tht Raman had for ishita ..coz she herself never deeply loved any one ..she was in relationship with three men ashok, manoj and Raman ..off course she never loved Raman but I added him coz of the new crush she is having on him recently ..she claimed tht she loved  ashok and manoj but none was deep ,pure and true and committed ..tht's y she easily moved on frm ashok to manoj and now to Raman ...she spent seven yrs with Raman as changed Shagun but her understanding abt him was not even 50%..well not her fault coz cvs won't allow her change completely or allow her to settle with any one..they always love to keep her btw ishra ...
                            Raman never had a deep or matured love with Shagun and same goes with ishita for subbu too..these two fall in love in a very young age ..it's more of attraction or infatuation...there first love were with the wrong persons ..their first relationship broke as it's really weak to survive for the entire life ..it leaved so much bitter ness in thier life and thier broken relationship didn't allow thm to survive as a normal humanbeings..but thier ex partners easily move on with thier new partners ..ishra married life started with so much bitterness but slowly it turned to be sweet ..Raman accepted ishita as his daughter's mom but not as wife or life partner ...he saw  Ishita as a perfect mother and perfect life partner tht he carved to see in Shagun yes!! He tried so much to not to fall for her but ended up falling more deeply for her ..raman's love for Shagun was one sided but his failed expectation frm Shagun was fulfilled by ishita ..he got all love and care frm ishita and same for ishita too ...there is nothing left for ishra to search in their new partners since they had every thing in thm ..ishra moved frm their first love with in 2 yrs after Mrg but even staying apart for  seven yrs also they can't move on frm each other tht's power of love ..no doubt it will grow more only in future MU's also ...
                           the dialogue frm Raman to ishita sums up their love "HUM DONNO EK DUSSRE KELIYA BANAYA HEY ISSLEYE HAMARI ZINDINGI MEY KOI OR TEEK NAI PATHI"(sry if it's wrong I am not gud in Hindi)I just love this dialogue it says every thing๐Ÿ˜ณ
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Well Written Dear
Happy To see This type of posts
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good write up and analysis.. and convincing too.

Can I request you to express your POV about Ishita's love for Raman, as her love is the most doubted by many, even by some IshRa fans? Raman's love has been shown very explicitly by makers most of the times, but in case of Ishu, makers definitely have some grudge for this character that they don't show most of her feelings and opinions explicitly. So, I want to know what's your take on Ishita's love for Raman.. or is it like what many others think that she doesn't love Raman like Raman loves her๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Good write up and analysis.. and convincing too.

Can I request you to express your POV about Ishita's love for Raman, as her love is the most doubted by many, even by some IshRa fans? Raman's love has been shown very explicitly by makers most of the times, but in case of Ishu, makers definitely have some grudge for this character that they don't show most of her feelings and opinions explicitly. So, I want to know what's your take on Ishita's love for Raman.. or is it like what many others think that she doesn't love Raman like Raman loves her๐Ÿ˜ณ.

This is definitely on my list. I think people underestimate how scarred Ishita is because her past isn't constantly hovering around, unlike raman's in the form of Shagun. Her nature as a person I think makes it seem she loves Raman less, but I think that is absolutely not true... I will definitely post about this soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh this is so bang on...

Honestly I cant remember the last post I had a discussion on which was about exploring the psyches of these characters on this forum.

So, so happy and glad to have the chance again. Thank you for this.

I dunno if you have seen this movie called Aaina - it was made in 1993 and starred Jackie Shroff, Juhi Chawla and Amrita Singh as leads. With Amrita shown as a vain, narcissitic girl who runs away from her own home to pursue a career in movies on the day of her wedding, to her fiance - a man she fell in love with!

The groom on the spur decides to marry the younger sister Juhi and slowly they connect as he brings her out of his shell and finds, she is more like the woman he envisioned as his life partner, his soul mate than the one he thought he fell in love with.

Amrita fails to make any career in the movies and returns only to be shunned by her parents and pitied by her sister - who then tries to ruin her sister and ex-fiance' happy marriage.

I know this is too much and perhaps very disconnected from the show but I cant help but mention this movie and the parallels...

For in Ishita I find the parallel of Juhi, in Raman the parallel of Jackie and in Shagun I find the parallel of Amrita.

The vain sister tries all she can to take back what she thinks is rightfully hers though she once abandoned it herself, and the husband who sees through her in the end makes her realize just how narcissistic and ugly, she who considered herself the most beautiful really is...he shows how the beauty that won him over the first time over was that of her face, the charm she exuded...but after knowing her sister - the one considered not even worthy enough to be in the shadow of her older sister, he found a girl far more beautiful than Amrita could ever really be.

He found a woman he fell in love with not for what she looked like, how she carried herself or the way she dressed - he fell for a woman who made his house a home, who made him feel happy and content, understood and loved; a woman who wasnt just beautiful on the outside, but a woman who is beautiful on the inside...and though Amrita may try all she can, he cant ever find her beautiful again.

He has found his sun, he would rather be icarus and burn chasing the fire that has captured his heart than live on  to be content with mediocrity, he would rather be punished by Juhi for hurting her so, for making her think that he, he chose Amrita over her, though it was all meant to teach Amrita a lesson, than live on in the presumed bubble of happiness that would rather cage him with her.

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueSeraSera

Oh this is so bang on...

Honestly I cant remember the last post I had a discussion on which was about exploring the psyches of these characters on this forum.

So, so happy and glad to have the chance again. Thank you for this.

I dunno if you have seen this movie called Aaina - it was made in 1993 and starred Jackie Shroff, Juhi Chawla and Amrita Singh as leads. With Amrita shown as a vain, narcissitic girl who runs away from her own home to pursue a career in movies on the day of her wedding, to her fiance - a man she fell in love with!

The groom on the spur decides to marry the younger sister Juhi and slowly they connect as he brings her out of his shell and finds, she is more like the woman he envisioned as his life partner, his soul mate than the one he thought he fell in love with.

Amrita fails to make any career in the movies and returns only to be shunned by her parents and pitied by her sister - who then tries to ruin her sister and ex-fiance' happy marriage.

I know this is too much and perhaps very disconnected from the show but I cant help but mention this movie and the parallels...

For in Ishita I find the parallel of Juhi, in Raman the parallel of Jackie and in Shagun I find the parallel of Amrita.

The vain sister tries all she can to take back what she thinks is rightfully hers though she once abandoned it herself, and the husband who sees through her in the end makes her realize just how narcissistic and ugly, she who considered herself the most beautiful really is...he shows how the beauty that won him over the first time over was that of her face, the charm she exuded...but after knowing her sister - the one considered not even worthy enough to be in the shadow of her older sister, he found a girl far more beautiful than Amrita could ever really be.

He found a woman he fell in love with not for what she looked like, how she carried herself or the way she dressed - he fell for a woman who made his house a home, who made him feel happy and content, understood and loved; a woman who wasnt just beautiful on the outside, but a woman who is beautiful on the inside...and though Amrita may try all she can, he cant ever find her beautiful again.

He has found his sun, he would rather be icarus and burn chasing the fire that has captured his heart than live on  to be content with mediocrity, he would rather be punished by Juhi for hurting her so, for making her think that he, he chose Amrita over her, though it was all meant to teach Amrita a lesson, than live on in the presumed bubble of happiness that would rather cage him with her.

Thank you for bringing up Aaina. It is one of my favorite movies. I have to say one thing...in Bollywood, nonone has executed the intricacies of human relationship so well on screen as has Mr. Yash Chopra. Loved his movies a lot. And yes, the parallel you have drawn between the characters is good. I don't know why but I have always thought if DT is to be compared to any Bollywood actress, she comes closest to Juhi...but yes Juhi has the best comic timing in the industry...I have no idea about DT's comic timing. Anyways..thanks for mentioning Aaina.๐Ÿ˜Š 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on once again ๐Ÿ‘ I have no words. 

I believe Raman never really loved Shagun. He THOUGHT he loved her. It was infatuation, it was an arranged marriage, and then they had kids. For an idealist like Raman in those days, home and family meant love. But what love really is, the soul rendering and all consuming is what Raman has for Ishita. And that now no one can replace. Whether she is alive or not, and when Raman knows this or not, he can never be Shagun's. Because even when he claims to hate Ishita, he's only ever loved her, and when he said Shagun didn't exist for him, she never came to exist for him ever again. 
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

Bang on once again๐Ÿ‘I have no words.

I believe Raman never really loved Shagun. He THOUGHT he loved her. It was infatuation, it was an arranged marriage, and then they had kids. For an idealist like Raman in those days, home and family meant love. But what love really is, the soul rendering and all consuming is what Raman has for Ishita. And that now no one can replace. Whether she is alive or not, and when Raman knows this or not, he can never be Shagun's. Because even when he claims to hate Ishita, he's only ever loved her, and when he said Shagun didn't exist for him, she never came to exist for him ever again.

ur words are bang on

fr a middle class man who has always been an idealist, his life with shaggy ws perfect so he felt he loved her.bt that ws nt true
the love he has fr ishu is what is love
the day raman said shaggy doesn't exist, she never existed fr him after that
fr ishu its nt d same case
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written Zoya.๐Ÿ‘ read all your posts.well thoughtful. You practically cleaned off all the grime and dirt off of the character that Raman Bhalla is. With all the incomplete scripts the CVS are doing so much injustice to the leads. Still with their powerful acting they convey more than what CVS ever could put into script.Only if they get stronger script to highlight their caliber this would have been a great story.
Dispite writing pages & pages of script and max screen space to one char she could neither generate sympathy nor love from viewers infact they are literally driving away loyal fans.
Hope you write more often.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ishrafan_us - 8 years ago