.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by .Ragini.

Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned
also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol
Rags I feel like you are the 8th ajooba cause I see so little of you lately and when I do I get sooo happy! :P

Yo I've never had a corn dog, kameeni share LOL I know, I'm a bad American Sleepy
so much pyaar
i am dying lol
I have a story for u LOL
okay i'll share
come over
V will join us tooWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Okay well seeing as you already mentioned the Maya chronicles, I'm going to let that go for now.
I actually have two Siyappas in mind that I quite enjoyed in a sadistic way LOL

The night of Twinj's wedding when Twinkle's antics land them both in jail. The turn of events was hilarious and it is so Twinj of them to end up getting kicked out of a jail cell because of their bickering. Police vale bhi pareshan hogaya LOL 
As adorable as Kunj's kurta being ripped and their little water fight was, what I really enjoyed was the events AFTER they left the police station. I loved that despite the Farmhouse MU, Kunj still deeply cared about her. His internal monologue about her freezing in the cold but being too stubborn to ask for help was cute. I think it was the first time where the viewers (and Kunj) witnessed how far Twinkle was willing to go for this marriage too. Dude, she practically road raged the whole of Amritsar trying to catch those thieves who ran with her mangalsutra. Even Kunj was taken aback by how much importance this compromising marriage held for her. Kunj putting the mangalsutra back around her neck was so adorable and all sorts of feels. I dont know how people can think YuvLe will happen eventually, like dudes!? Are you not seeing these signs of God that I am? Day Dreaming

My second goes to the Mahiraj Marriage/Acid track. I didnt actually like how lightly they took the whole acid situation because acid attacks are a serious issue but anyway, as much as Twinkle technically didnt create this Siyappa, she got herself caught up in it and quite badly too. I seriously loved the development in Twinj's relationship during this track. It really emphasised that Kunj will always be at her side as her support. Not to mention we got that beautiful Agar Tum Saath Ho rain sequence which is one of my favs! It showed us all that Kunj can be just as stubborn as his wifey at times which we also saw in the kitchen burning coal scene with Mahi and then the kissing threat scene in their bedroom (MY FAV!) Furthermore, it was one of the first times that we saw Kunj being so vocal about his feelings and emotions, our baby. He is willing to go to any extent to see a smile across Twinkle's face even if he has to get beaten up in a boxing ring. Though I'm sure that the cheek kiss he received in the hospital afterwards made it worth his while Day Dreaming

So yup, I just completely romanticised my two siyappas for you LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyyareeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Are you going to brew a fresh pot of tea, I could bring some scones.
Did I phrase that right do people brew tea, I know they brew coffee, oh well we'll ask Nemo.

Karen I was just about to ask if you were making a British reference and then I read your next line LOL
Yo I've never had high tea or scones in my whole life so I wouldnt know ROFL
But I think brew is the correct terminology, I just boil the kettle Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned
also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol

Rags I feel like you are the 8th ajooba cause I see so little of you lately and when I do I get sooo happy! :P

Yo I've never had a corn dog, kameeni shareLOLI know, I'm a bad AmericanSleepy

so much pyaar
i am dying lol
I have a story for uLOL
okay i'll share
come over
V will join us tooWink

OMG WHAT STORY I NEED TO KNOW and hayeee V <3
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Did I phrase that right do people brew tea, I know they brew coffee, oh well we'll ask Nemo.

Karen I was just about to ask if you were making a British reference and then I read your next lineLOL
Yo I've never had high tea or scones in my whole life so I wouldnt knowROFL
But I think brew is the correct terminology, I just boil the kettleErmm

All I can do right now is laugh my butt off at this convo.
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Okay well seeing as you already mentioned the Maya chronicles, I'm going to let that go for now.
I actually have two Siyappas in mind that I quite enjoyed in a sadistic wayLOL

The night of Twinj's wedding when Twinkle's antics land them both in jail. The turn of events was hilarious and it is so Twinj of them to end up getting kicked out of a jail cell because of their bickering. Police vale bhi pareshan hogayaLOL
As adorable as Kunj's kurta being ripped and their little water fight was, what I really enjoyed was the events AFTER they left the police station. I loved that despite the Farmhouse MU, Kunj still deeply cared about her. His internal monologue about her freezing in the cold but being too stubborn to ask for help was cute. I think it was the first time where the viewers (and Kunj) witnessed how far Twinkle was willing to go for this marriage too. Dude, she practically road raged the whole of Amritsar trying to catch those thieves who ran with her mangalsutra. Even Kunj was taken aback by how much importance this compromising marriage held for her. Kunj putting the mangalsutra back around her neck was so adorable and all sorts of feels. I dont know how people can think YuvLe will happen eventually, like dudes!? Are you not seeing these signs of God that I am?Day Dreaming

My second goes to the Mahiraj Marriage/Acid track. I didnt actually like how lightly they took the whole acid situation because acid attacks are a serious issue but anyway, as much as Twinkle technically didnt create this Siyappa, she got herself caught up in it and quite badly too. I seriously loved the development in Twinj's relationship during this track. It really emphasised that Kunj will always be at her side as her support. Not to mention we got that beautiful Agar Tum Saath Ho rain sequence which is one of my favs! It showed us all that Kunj can be just as stubborn as his wifey at times which we also saw in the kitchen burning coal scene with Mahi and then the kissing threat scene in their bedroom (MY FAV!) Furthermore, it was one of the first times that we saw Kunj being so vocal about his feelings and emotions, our baby. He is willing to go to any extent to see a smile across Twinkle's face even if he has to get beaten up in a boxing ring. Though I'm sure that the cheek kiss he received in the hospital afterwards made it worth his whileDay Dreaming

So yup, I just completely romanticised my two siyappas for youLOL

Omg omg omg Nemo I love you!!!! Such beautiful choices. Honestly the first one was amazing like these two can't even be stuck in jail together cause they will make everyone go cray LOOL. And like the second one I have too many feels to correctly formulate a response right now. The way these two have come so far it warms my heart. Like the hesitancy they started off with and the strength they have now. WOW.

Tranquility123

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Karen I was just about to ask if you were making a British reference and then I read your next line LOL

Lol as a fellow Brit and from someone who comes from a family who literally live on tea I can tell you the correct terminology is in fact to brew tea...Can't stand the stuff myself thoughDead

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Lol as a fellow Brit and from someone who comes from a family who literally live on tea I can tell you the correct terminology is in fact to brew tea...Can't stand the stuff myself thoughDead

Sumaiya you're a fellow Brit? How did I not know that? Shocked 

Tea is my life but I dont come from the most affluent area so we go by tea or 'chai' LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

Go to top