Teddy's Tea Party #4 (Page 5)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

My favorite siyappa that the Queen had gotten herself into is actually an emotional rollarcoaster episode. 

Its when Twinkle took a baseless accusation over herself when Anita accused Kunj of stealing a gold chain she made for Yuvi. I loved how in the end Twinkle just came in and said that she was the one responsible and then afterwards Kunj got mad at her for sacrificing her respect in front of the family for him. I think that was really a big step from Twinkle to Kunj that regardless of the fights she cares for him and would go to any lengths to protect him in any way. 

Another one of my favorite problem Twinkle got herself into was the one where Twinkle got trapped in a cup broad that Cherry later took to the farmhouse. Kunj and Leela got so worried and afterwards we got a lovely bedroom scene where Twinkle acknowledged that she likes her fights with Kunj. the whole thing showed how Twinkle would go to any lengths to prove the truth. Her character's positive traits were very prominent throughout that ordeal. and she took that step just a day after Kunj threatened to leave her if she caused her family to be hurt. 

Areeba I wait for your response because you remember scene that are buried so deep in my memory like omg go you! Wow yes that was a huge thing for her to do and it was only the beginning of what she would do for Kunj. Then and now-look how she's releasing her biggest enemy for Kunj. Damn. 

Oh lord I hate Cherry for that but yes it was a great moment in which Twinkle's character was brought into the lime light cause she stands by the truth :D Hayeee that bedroom scene tho!!!

I loved both the conflicts brought in because it literally brought out what Twinkle's character is all about and it was an awakening for Kunj in both instances to understand her because he distanced himself from him at many instances didn't really try at all to do anything with their relationship instead of just being in it. 

Right over wrong and being limitless in her actions for the people she considers close are the defining qualities of Twinkle and the latter i mentioned is the main purpose of the on-going track going on now. Kunj has to know he can't go with the flow always if he chooses to live with Twinkle.
Mujhe na kabhi kabhi samaj nahi ata how to reply to you LOL

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaliciousAngel

Hey teddy
So it's a real tough choice but i've narrowed it down lol
My fav siyappa of twinkle's has to be the one in which she gave Vandy a facial using that beauty cream thingie lol
I love jealous twinkle and boy when she gwts jealous, somoenone is certainly in trouble lol
Also the dynamics in sarna house change so fast, in a jiffy the burden of fault shifted to kunj from twinkle and i loved the whole scene that resulted lol
Hey buddy! LOL I'm glad you did and omg yes that was amazing, it really showed how she will legit not tolerate any advances on her love! It was a great scene LOL
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Fashionably late as always LOL
Let me go read and I'll be back with my two cents. 

Btw Teds, thank you so much for posting this when you did. I was avoiding assignments all day and then I saw your post so I completed majority of it just so I could come and comment. My priorities are so effed up I know ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Reserved.  I always reserve and forget to unreserve haha
I promise ill be back though

Okay totally off topic but im on a fitness mission. Im trying to loose weight and grt fit..lol so ive bene eating healthy and working out. Having just finished working out where i had ample time to think about tei LOL 

The siyappa i think takes cherry is that maya situation. Twinkle and her overactive imagination though ROFL 

The second best siyappa i would have to say is the current one. Her keeping from kunj this yuvi bail thing is really gonna bpw up in her face granted its not a siyappa in the comedic sense but its a problematic situation that is gonna blow up. Her good interest is there but.. i just dont see any of this ending well 

And u know what why are we just talkig of twinkle.. 
My third siyappa a comedic onr was the rajjo situation created by the siyappa king. 

After that the rest were mainly yuvis doing so im not really gonna call them siyappas. 

Lmao I do the same, happy you're back! LOOL awww YAY FOR YOU! Keep going girl Clap

Haha so true this one right now oh lordy I see some MU & intensity coming up. I can't wait for the Kuvi fight!!! 

Siyaapa King tho <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned
also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Fashionably late as always LOL
Let me go read and I'll be back with my two cents. 

Btw Teds, thank you so much for posting this when you did. I was avoiding assignments all day and then I saw your post so I completed majority of it just so I could come and comment. My priorities are so effed up I know ROFL
LMFAOOO NEMO I LOVE YOU omg your priorities are so Mashallah LOLLOLLOL Happy you completed most of it LOL. 

Glad you're here, I have a gross headache randomly so you shall bring the much needed entertainment lol. 

kardooks

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned
also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol
Rags I feel like you are the 8th ajooba cause I see so little of you lately and when I do I get sooo happy! :P

Yo I've never had a corn dog, kameeni share LOL I know, I'm a bad American Sleepy
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Are you going to brew a fresh pot of tea, I could bring some scones.
Did I phrase that right do people brew tea, I know they brew coffee, oh well we'll ask Nemo.

Edited by kardooks - 24 April 2016 at 2:39pm

teddyyy

Go to top