Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Teddy's Tea Party #4 (Page 4)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Yes teddy maya track was a big siyappa twinkle made but i think biggest siyappa twinkle msde in her life would be falling in love with a criminal like yuvi. Btw teddy thanks for tea party. The idea is awesomd. Coming to maya track the manchala track was an amazing one we had. Kunj realizing twinkle would be gone from his life was soCry. But after thst bebe teasing twinkle wasClap
Damn life's biggest siyaapa you are right Confused

Haha you're most welcome goldie! :P

I knowww the emotions from that track and the teasing that followed were priceless Embarrassed

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 17.sonal

My Favorite Syappa Will b The Manohar Coma Track... Tht ws a most serious one... I mean Leading to separate thm physically awaay frm each other... 
But their Restlessness to see each other is Amazing... And jus gives me feeels.. 
This made thm stronger and der realationship stronger...
Her all Syappas Ultimately makes thm stronger...

I somehw Liked Rajjo's Track.. But jus wish it cud hav been better
OMGGG THAT WAS AMAZING. The scenes, the emotional intensity were got and how Kunj realized his faults, it was all so beautiful! Clap I love you for this!
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ridz_

My favourite siyappa of twinkle is the Maya Kunj affair siyappa too... We got to see such a cute and possessive and jealous twinkle.. 
Hehe glad we agree WinkEmbarrassed
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

This thread got me thinkingLOL
So the siyaapa that Twinkle created by hiding the truth of Manohar-Purvi from Kunj.We got a vulnerable Kunj in the hospital, their HUG,technically it was before the MU but according to Kunj Manohar wouldn't have been in the hospital if Twinkle would have told him so I'll count the HUG scene as a part of Siyaapa(I guess I made some sense)

And all the MU that followed,Kunj being torn between his mother and his wife,the gurudwara scene when Usha called her manhoos,Twinkle leaving the house,her re-entry,Twinj ka Tashan I loved all of itDay Dreaming
NATASHA ALL I CAN SEE RIGHT NOW IS 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Okay i posted unreserved.

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

According to me "Dating" Yuvi was the biggest mistake/blunder/siyappa made by Twinkle, obviously it has to be my favourite because no matter how much we hate Yuvi, we can't ignore the fact that we got TwiNj because of Yuvi's stupidity... He played the most important role in TwiNj love story, well he is still doing the same so yeah YUVRAJ is my favourite SIYAPPA of Twinkle LOL
Veryyy well said and completely agree LOL, he is such a pain in the butt but we all love him because he is the biggest shipper! Lmao Arpi this is gold. 
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Teddy I hope you're serving herbal tea.
My favorite siyappa was when Twinkle splattered Vandi with soft silky cream, ruining her dress, When Kunj was trying to see how she felt about him. I thought that scene was brilliantly done.
You can have any kinda tea you want :PP And omg LMAO THAT WAS GREAT. Our sherni Cool And Kunj hurt her feelings & he kissed the picture then hayeee.

kardooks

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Another favorite siyappa was when Twinkle tore Mahi's sari, to prevent her from wearing it and Mahi wore it anyway, resulting in her sari being caught up in the fan and Twinkle was blamed for the entire incident.
Then we had some awesome intense moments between Twinj, with Twinkle standing out in the rain and Kunj picking her up and bringing her inside putting her on the bed. I got all sorts of feel with that sceneDay Dreaming
KAREN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Damn that was one HOT siyaapa with her messing up and Mahi being dumb and then the rain scene!!!

kardooks

Go to top