India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Teddy's Tea Party #4 (Page 13)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Sumi it is then and seriously dont mention it! You're amazing, I love your last vm, it was so beautiful which I think I told you already Day Dreaming

I'm stuck in between shopoholics LOL The only two things I can buy and not feel guilty is food and lipsticks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
You guys had a tea party without me? Shocked Shocked some friends you are! J-K..I don't even like teaLOL  and that's weird considering I'm brown...Anyhooo my favorite siyaapa? Good question. Hm. I think we all unanimously agree that the Maya siyaapa was pretty hi-larious! But remember that one time when Twinkle decided to hold her breath underwater so her sister would win Mrs. Amristsar? What a selfless siyaapa queen she was (is)! LOL  But Kunj pulled her out of the water and resuscitated her. Aw, my babies Day DreamingCry WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyyTranquility123

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Raina glad you can join us, oh yes I forgot about that one that was a beautiful moment between Kunj and Twinkle, how worried was he for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Not to mention that it gave us that beautiful confrontation in Mahiraj's room where Kunj told Yuvi to shut up. Aynt nobody allowed to talk to his wifey like that. Sassy Kunj is sooo hawt Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMkardooksteddyyy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Karen! You watched your GOT premiere? I  haven't watched the show yet but got the first book. I'm so excited to read it! 

And yes, That was a very beautiful scene indeed! The way he sensed something was wrong and then jumped in the pool! and the concern! omg, I can't even.. Everyone's expressions were so spot on especially Bebe's!

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Not to mention that it gave us that beautiful confrontation in Mahiraj's room where Kunj told Yuvi to shut up. Aynt nobody allowed to talk to his wifey like that. Sassy Kunj is sooo hawt Day Dreaming
Oh yes I loved that, even Yuvi was taken aback because he always viewed Kunj as weak, can't wait to see the upcoming fight between them, Sid was soo into the scene Zain got hurtLOL
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by Tranquility123

Oh yes I loved that, even Yuvi was taken aback because he always viewed Kunj as weak, can't wait to see the upcoming fight between them, Sid was soo into the scene Zain got hurtLOL

The Zid fan in me wants behind the scenes footage. I sooo want to see how it all went down between the two. LOL

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Hey Karen! You watched your GOT premiere? I  haven't watched the show yet but got the first book. I'm so excited to read it! 

And yes, That was a very beautiful scene indeed! The way he sensed something was wrong and then jumped in the pool! and the concern! omg, I can't even.. Everyone's expressions were so spot on especially Bebe's!
Yes I watched it, but we can't discuss it here because they would lock the discussion, all I can say is Melisandre gave viewers a shock.

Go to top