Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I dont have any specific scene preferences because you're good at matching lyrics and stuff anyway but I have a song request. It's called Tera Chehra from Sanam Teri Kasam. I replayed it all day today. And its an emotional one so maybe that hospital hug scene would be nice  I know you'll do justice to the beauty ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Tera Chehra...I've not heard that one...but will definitely try and make it for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think you put too much faith in my abilities but it's nice of you to say I'll do justice and I hope I do๐Ÿ˜ณ Btw you can call me Sumi...Sumaiya seems too formal๐Ÿ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kardooks

i have thing for shoes and watches I can shop shoes and watches all day long.

Watches I can relate! That and perfumes...I have too many to count...I actually have to stop myself from buying more๐Ÿ˜†
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Watches I can relate! That and perfumes...I have too many to count...I actually have to stop myself from buying more๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes I love perfumes too, which is your favorite I love JadoreEdited by kardooks - 8 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kardooks

Oh yes I love perfumes too, which is your favorite I love Jadore

My favourite at the moment is Hypnotic Poison but it tends to change depending on my mood๐Ÿ˜†

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sumi it is then and seriously dont mention it! You're amazing, I love your last vm, it was so beautiful which I think I told you already 

I'm stuck in between shopoholics ๐Ÿ˜† The only two things I can buy and not feel guilty is food and lipsticks. 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys had a tea party without me? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ some friends you are! J-K..I don't even like tea๐Ÿ˜†  and that's weird considering I'm brown...Anyhooo my favorite siyaapa? Good question. Hm. I think we all unanimously agree that the Maya siyaapa was pretty hi-larious! But remember that one time when Twinkle decided to hold her breath underwater so her sister would win Mrs. Amristsar? What a selfless siyaapa queen she was (is)! ๐Ÿ˜†  But Kunj pulled her out of the water and resuscitated her. Aw, my babies ๐Ÿ˜ญ WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?!  

kardooks thumbnail
Raina glad you can join us, oh yes I forgot about that one that was a beautiful moment between Kunj and Twinkle, how worried was he for her.
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not to mention that it gave us that beautiful confrontation in Mahiraj's room where Kunj told Yuvi to shut up. Aynt nobody allowed to talk to his wifey like that. Sassy Kunj is sooo hawt 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Karen! You watched your GOT premiere? I  haven't watched the show yet but got the first book. I'm so excited to read it! 

And yes, That was a very beautiful scene indeed! The way he sensed something was wrong and then jumped in the pool! and the concern! omg, I can't even.. Everyone's expressions were so spot on especially Bebe's!
kardooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Not to mention that it gave us that beautiful confrontation in Mahiraj's room where Kunj told Yuvi to shut up. Aynt nobody allowed to talk to his wifey like that. Sassy Kunj is sooo hawt 

Oh yes I loved that, even Yuvi was taken aback because he always viewed Kunj as weak, can't wait to see the upcoming fight between them, Sid was soo into the scene Zain got hurt๐Ÿ˜†