Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kardooks

Another favorite siyappa was when Twinkle tore Mahi's sari, to prevent her from wearing it and Mahi wore it anyway, resulting in her sari being caught up in the fan and Twinkle was blamed for the entire incident.

Then we had some awesome intense moments between Twinj, with Twinkle standing out in the rain and Kunj picking her up and bringing her inside putting her on the bed. I got all sorts of feel with that scene

KAREN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Damn that was one HOT siyaapa with her messing up and Mahi being dumb and then the rain scene!!!
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I loved both the conflicts brought in because it literally brought out what Twinkle's character is all about and it was an awakening for Kunj in both instances to understand her because he distanced himself from him at many instances didn't really try at all to do anything with their relationship instead of just being in it. 

Right over wrong and being limitless in her actions for the people she considers close are the defining qualities of Twinkle and the latter i mentioned is the main purpose of the on-going track going on now. Kunj has to know he can't go with the flow always if he chooses to live with Twinkle.

Mujhe na kabhi kabhi samaj nahi ata how to reply to you πŸ˜†
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Hey teddy

So it's a real tough choice but i've narrowed it down lol
My fav siyappa of twinkle's has to be the one in which she gave Vandy a facial using that beauty cream thingie lol
I love jealous twinkle and boy when she gwts jealous, somoenone is certainly in trouble lol
Also the dynamics in sarna house change so fast, in a jiffy the burden of fault shifted to kunj from twinkle and i loved the whole scene that resulted lol

Hey buddy! LOL I'm glad you did and omg yes that was amazing, it really showed how she will legit not tolerate any advances on her love! It was a great scene πŸ˜†
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fashionably late as always πŸ˜†
Let me go read and I'll be back with my two cents. 

Btw Teds, thank you so much for posting this when you did. I was avoiding assignments all day and then I saw your post so I completed majority of it just so I could come and comment. My priorities are so effed up I know πŸ€£
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

Reserved.  I always reserve and forget to unreserve haha

I promise ill be back though

Okay totally off topic but im on a fitness mission. Im trying to loose weight and grt fit..lol so ive bene eating healthy and working out. Having just finished working out where i had ample time to think about tei πŸ˜† 

The siyappa i think takes cherry is that maya situation. Twinkle and her overactive imagination though πŸ€£ 

The second best siyappa i would have to say is the current one. Her keeping from kunj this yuvi bail thing is really gonna bpw up in her face granted its not a siyappa in the comedic sense but its a problematic situation that is gonna blow up. Her good interest is there but.. i just dont see any of this ending well 

And u know what why are we just talkig of twinkle.. 
My third siyappa a comedic onr was the rajjo situation created by the siyappa king. 

After that the rest were mainly yuvis doing so im not really gonna call them siyappas. 

Lmao I do the same, happy you're back! LOOL awww YAY FOR YOU! Keep going girl πŸ‘

Haha so true this one right now oh lordy I see some MU & intensity coming up. I can't wait for the Kuvi fight!!! 

Siyaapa King tho <3
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned
also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Fashionably late as always πŸ˜†

Let me go read and I'll be back with my two cents. 

Btw Teds, thank you so much for posting this when you did. I was avoiding assignments all day and then I saw your post so I completed majority of it just so I could come and comment. My priorities are so effed up I know πŸ€£

LMFAOOO NEMO I LOVE YOU omg your priorities are so Mashallah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Happy you completed most of it LOL. 

Glad you're here, I have a gross headache randomly so you shall bring the much needed entertainment lol. 
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ragini.

Teds me likey all the scenes u people mentioned

also i am busy stuffing my mouth with corn-dogs lol

Rags I feel like you are the 8th ajooba cause I see so little of you lately and when I do I get sooo happy! :P

Yo I've never had a corn dog, kameeni share πŸ˜† I know, I'm a bad American πŸ₯±
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are you going to brew a fresh pot of tea, I could bring some scones.
Did I phrase that right do people brew tea, I know they brew coffee, oh well we'll ask Nemo.
Edited by kardooks - 8 years ago
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Rags I feel like you are the 8th ajooba cause I see so little of you lately and when I do I get sooo happy! :P

Yo I've never had a corn dog, kameeni share πŸ˜† I know, I'm a bad American πŸ₯±

so much pyaar
i am dying lol
I have a story for u πŸ˜†
okay i'll share
come over
V will join us tooπŸ˜‰