India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Teddy's Tea Party #4

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Welcome you lovely people! I usually wake up on Sundays to see the forum going crazy with activity, kider ho?! 
I am back with #4 in the series and special shoutout to Areeba because I was tired and couldn't brainstorm last night and she provided me with the idea for this week! The question is:

What is your favorite Siyaapa that Twinkle created? We all know she's involved herself in numerous problems since the show began, but which was the most dhamakedar one for you and why?

MY favorite siyaapa was the one where she thought Maya & Kunj were an item and she decided to be the sacrificial wife and allow Kunj to pursue a relationship with his true love. This gave us SHIRTLESS KUNJ haye Allah, lots of cute moments, emotional torture with Agar Tum Saath Ho sequence, flashbacks, and most importantly, an insight into the feelings of both Twinkle and Kunj. Twinkle was sure she felt something for Kunj, she didn't want to let him go, she physically and emotionally could not tolerate being separated from him. But the constant need to make him happy allowed her to make such a decision. And of course!!! Kunj's reaction to her sacrificing and him driving like a mad man with Manchala playing and him saying that SHE CANNOT leave him hayeee! It was a great track and I truly loved the outcome <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

17.sonalkardooks--Natasha--...Shakti...tikitTranquility123areeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Okay so I have been trying to comment on this post for the past 5 mins but my brother kept pestering me to abandon my phone and talk to himLOL
The Twinkle Sarna has creates so many epic Siyaapa that it is difficult to pick oneWink
The one you mentioned stands out because as far as I remember it was the first time Twinkle questioned herself as to why was she ready to sacrifice everything for him,#AgarTumSaathHo and #Mannchalateriore just suits them perfectly.

Can we talk about the one and only Siyaapa that Kunj created!The Rajjo track,we got them romancing in khet,we saw THEIR CONFESSION,the sword scene,still gives me feels,the night spend in the jungle,behen-bhai lol,its all jumbled up but yeah I thoroughly enjoyed every episode in that week after the nonsensical clients they threw at us before thatLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

17.sonaltikitteddyyySherni_Jerry

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Its time to sleep for me :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Its time to sleep for me :(

Goodnight JerHug
I'll save some tea for you if Teddy serves it ofcourseLOL

teddyyy

...Shakti... IF-Dazzler
...Shakti...
...Shakti...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hmm...this is a hard one! i loved the maya track siyappa LOL
i think my fav was when twinkle tried to dance provocatively at her mama mami's wedding anniversary party to expose yuvi  bc we got a sexy possessive kunj and we got to see twinkle flirting with kunj trying to seduce him ROFL that was fun to watch!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

17.sonal--Natasha--tikitteddyyy

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shakti...

hmm...this is a hard one! i loved the maya track siyappa LOL
i think my fav was when twinkle tried to dance provocatively at her mama mami's wedding anniversary party to expose yuvi  bc we got a sexy possessive kunj and we got to see twinkle flirting with kunj trying to seduce him ROFL that was fun to watch!

Oh yeah possessive KunjDay Dreaming
Yeah Twinkle seducing him lol he kept teasing her after thatROFL

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

My favorite siyappa that the Queen had gotten herself into is actually an emotional rollarcoaster episode. 

Its when Twinkle took a baseless accusation over herself when Anita accused Kunj of stealing a gold chain she made for Yuvi. I loved how in the end Twinkle just came in and said that she was the one responsible and then afterwards Kunj got mad at her for sacrificing her respect in front of the family for him. I think that was really a big step from Twinkle to Kunj that regardless of the fights she cares for him and would go to any lengths to protect him in any way. 

Another one of my favorite problem Twinkle got herself into was the one where Twinkle got trapped in a cup broad that Cherry later took to the farmhouse. Kunj and Leela got so worried and afterwards we got a lovely bedroom scene where Twinkle acknowledged that she likes her fights with Kunj. the whole thing showed how Twinkle would go to any lengths to prove the truth. Her character's positive traits were very prominent throughout that ordeal. and she took that step just a day after Kunj threatened to leave her if she caused her family to be hurt. 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 24 April 2016 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--teddyyy

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yes teddy maya track was a big siyappa twinkle made but i think biggest siyappa twinkle msde in her life would be falling in love with a criminal like yuvi. Btw teddy thanks for tea party. The idea is awesomd. Coming to maya track the manchala track was an amazing one we had. Kunj realizing twinkle would be gone from his life was soCry. But after thst bebe teasing twinkle wasClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--teddyyy

Go to top