sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I am very impressed with all 3 kids. Only dnt like krishna the character coz of Snaky and bet she is gona be a future snaky. But the actress is very sweet in her scenes and she acts extremely well. Very impressive to see a kid of her age acting so well. Yuvaan I think is absolute adorable he literally lights up the screen with whoever he is with. But for me Yuvaani the little monster is exceptional. The balance the actress brings btw childlike innocence, meanness and adorability is exceptional for a kid her age. I think the fact that she is quite tall and looked big for her age had every1 up in arms. Bt after watching more of her I have to say that the girl was brought on coz of pure talent. Its not easy to have chemistry with others when u bad. I think neha yadav can agree with me on this lol but also Sahil as well. His character feeds of others to be important. This kid is like Rajshri she creates chemistry with every1. And I just love her and Yuvaan together they so adorable even when she is bad they got sibling vibes, big sister pushing her weight on her small brother. Also the kids expressions and emoting is too good as well. Her character reminds me of Yuvraj expect that I think she might be even better than his character. She is a total choti bomb, total Misses with her perfection nonsense. I do hope to get more interaction btw her and Suhani. And if there is one actor that I think commands presences like Rajshri its the little girl. I have to say all 3 kids and the new guy are excellent additions to the show. Wish 2 actresses would die off soon aka feko and neha. I think they should kill of menka give her baby to Rags. I like Rags no1 else got punished on the show why should she get punished.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keliza93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But I have seen her smile in a few serious scenes!!
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: keliza93

But I have seen her smile in a few serious scenes!!

krishna or Yuvaani? Bt whichever it was. They still better than Neha lol just saying.
keliza93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yuvani. Lol That is so true. Specially in yesterday's scene with dadi. It was terrible overacting.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arghh..Dont take the name of Snakykumari herer.She is just wasting the time of audience with her gravely screen presence
Yup..I too loved Yuvani with her brother..The girl purely overacts when she does a little Dadi..Problem is only with her height
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The kids are good.. yuvaan is the favorite, i too dont like krishna much but the girl is doing good ..the spoilt one annoys but the girl is doing perfect . I laughed  at what you wrote for  menka & saumya . now feel bad for Rags for the treatment she's getting 
Zainy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Out of all three kids Yuvaan is my favourite!! I mean, he is just a bubble of cuteness!!! ⭐️
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Arghh..Dont take the name of Snakykumari herer.She is just wasting the time of audience with her gravely screen presence

Yup..I too loved Yuvani with her brother..The girl purely overacts when she does a little Dadi..Problem is only with her height

I might be the only 1 who thinks yuvaani is adorable when she does dadi.