Laksh: Ragini don't make me say yes please

Ragini: I know it is hard but you have to say yes

Laksh: why are you making this hard and why you  making me weak Ragii

Ragini: you need to do this

Laksh: no I don't especially after everything we been through

Ragini: I know what you feel but you have no choice, we have I choice

Laksh: Please Ragini, I cannot imagine doing it forget actually doing it

Ragini: I wouldn't have asked you if there was any other choice

Laksh: so you really want me to do this, no matter what ?

Ragini: Yes

Laksh: Sure

Ragini: Yes

Laksh: you don't have no doubt

Ragini: No

Laksh: are you sure you will be able to watch things happen in front of you

Ragini: I have to there is no other option

Laksh: Okay, I will just for you I can do anything for you, but the again you know this that's why you are asking me to do this

Ragini: Laksh thank you, I do not know what else to say

Laksh: don't say anything any (he walks up to her) you can see me sharing this room with someone else, you can see me share our bathroom with someone else, share the sofa with someone else, you can see me share our bed with someone else

Ragini turns around she cannot stop her tears, he holds her shoulder and makes her turn around

Laksh: look at me Ragini, why can't you hear the truth hmmm

Ragini looks at him without saying anything tears coming out of her eyes, she knew this was going to be painful for them both but she never ever in millions years imagined after everything they have been through that she would have to ask her Laksh to share this room, their room and their things with someone else. She cannot imagine Laksh pretend to love someone else, even if it is not real, its killing her but there is no other option.

Laksh: looking at her eyes, you cannot hear me but you except me to do this for real, how am I supposed to do that Ragini please tell me? I cannot get my head around you asking me to do that. I know it is hard for you but I don't know how I will do this.

Ragini: holds Laksh hands, Laksh you can do this I know it will be hard but you are strong and can do it for me please

Laksh: I never thought you would use my love for you like this Ragini

Ragini: I am so sorry Laksh I am really very sorry and she cries, but you have to do this till she gets better

Laksh simply nods and doesn't say anything, he has his forehead against Ragini's thinking about the time they spent together and thinking about the time ahead which he knows will be hard but he has to manage

Ragini makes him sit down and gets him some water to drink, she has her head on on his shoulders she doesn't want to go but she has to at least for some time. Ragini gets up and gets a luggage.

Laksh: what are you doing?

Ragini: putting my things in the luggage, I need to move out of this room

Laksh: you are not going anywhere, I am not sharing this room with anyone, I will go downstairs in the guest room, I cannot let anyone sleep in the same bed as you and me

Ragini: Laksh I might have to go to Badi, not sure if she will like it if she sees me here especially in your room

Laksh: I don't care no way I am letting you go to Badi or leave this room, this is OUR room and you will stay here no matter what, do you get that?

Ragini: But Laksh ..

Laksh: no ifs or buts okay, I am doing what you want me to do and you have to do what I am telling alright this works both ways

Ragini kept quiet she didn't want to argue with him she knew he was upset and she might have to talk to him later, she let it go for now.

Ragini: do you want something?

Laksh: hmmm I want something but you will not give it

Ragini: ask me and see

Laksh: I want you to stop asking me to do this

Ragini: Laksh I cannot I am sorry, if you ask anything else I can try

Laksh: okay I want you, right here, right now

Ragini: Laksh I am yours and always will be no one and nothing can ever change that, Ragini tries to walk away. Laksh holds her hand pulls her towards him.

Laksh: whispers in her ears, I want you now, I need you now, I am not letting you walk out. No is home now there is no excuse and I do no want anything else but you, understand Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheswari.

Ragini shivers hearing him talk like that, his touch his words are making her weak she can never say no to Laksh no matter what. The fact is she wants him and needs him as much as he needs her.

Ragini: Laks...

Laksh: don't talk please, just let the moment flow, I cannot let you go Ragini, please don't go, I need you, I need you touch, you know how I crave for you and if I know you, you are craving for my touch as much as me. We are one Ragini and can feel what the other wants or needs.

He makes her turns arounds and looks at her, she is looking down, but he can tell she is shivering with need, but she will not do anything she is feeling shy and resisting. Laksh makes her look at him.

Laksh: Ragini, look at me you do not need to hesitate I am your husband you have right on me, like I have right on you. Ragini if you belong to me, same way I belong to you. Ragini laksh is yours and always will be no matter what the situation is. Do not ever forget that you have me and when you need me I will always be there not matter the time or day okay. Ragini smiles at him and hugs him she doesn't know what to say.

Ragini: you are my world Laksh, always have been since the first time we meet and always will be till my last breath

Laksh: and you do not forget you are my world, universal my soul Ragini. We are 2 bodies 1 soul. I love you from the core of my heart and always will till my last days on this earth.

Laksh: Ragini look at me?

Ragini looks at him, with love in her eyes for the only man she needs, wants and has. She looks at him with pride because she believes in him and his love she knows nothing and no one can separate them ever. She looks at him with happiness she knows no one can ever love him like he does and she doesn't need anything else when she has him with her. She know he will always be there to support her, to love her, to take care of her and make her feel like the only girl in the world.

Laksh: why you looking at me like that Ragini? You make me happy, proud, loved, wanted, needed, and make me feel like the only man in the world. You are my everything Ragini. I know it took time for me to realise, because I am slow, stupid, idiot etc but now that I know that will never ever change.

Ragini: I know Laksh we belong together, we have been through so much but are still here standing and we are at a point where nothing and no-one change come between us, I trust you and our love.

Laksh: Ragini thank you for coming into my life and making me what I am today. I have become responsible, likable, honest because of you and your love, the love you have for me changed me Ragini, I am not the navie, stupid Laksh you knew when you met me all thanks to you.

Ragini: I love you Laksh

Laksh: I love you more Ragini

Laksh pushes Ragini to the wall and kisses her neck slowly, kisses her lips, picks her up and put her to bed turns the lights off.

Both Ragini and Laksh know that now no-one can come between them, no situation can force them to be apart from each other. They have been through so much it has made their love and trust strong. Their love for each other made them do crazy things but the same love brought them together.

I know this probably doesnt make sense and is rubbish, still want to say thank you all lovely people for supporting me x 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

iamasrananyasbs12priyacakavyaarshiAngelAuraIvvy-Gopika-souhasiniqwerty012princess369APRIL14KmhcrazyfanBista-anzanaLaura..dewcutesneharaySenoritaamorShinning_ADViji.Chandransky_fightersudhi03xsumivivkriti

Ivvy Senior Member
Ivvy
Ivvy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely os
Loved the flow of emotions and warmth it had
Fanx 4 pm dr n do write mre

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

Berlin Groupbie
Berlin
Berlin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Oh I like it :) 
When we got inspiration lol awesome writing make me shiver and I assure you it hard to make me shiver reading a story ;)

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Berlin

When we got inspiration lol awesome writing make me shiver and I assure you it hard to make me shiver reading a story ;)

aww thank you for liking it, wow i managed to make you shiver that is sweet, when you going to update your stories 

Berlin

princess369 Goldie
princess369
princess369

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
lovely story
plzzz continue soon
dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Ray...*hugs you tight*

Love you girl!

You nailed it!loved this one!

Raglak...forever!

I loved every word...every sentence ...each and every dialogue between them..

So beautifully written

Thanks a lot for writing this

You have no idea , how glad I am to read your work after a long time...

I hope u will give such amazing gifts again and again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinirbb1

Berlin Groupbie
Berlin
Berlin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

aww thank you for liking it, wow i managed to make you shiver that is sweet, when you going to update your stories 

I will don't worry 

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

I will don't worry 
aww cant wait to read your updates Big smile

Go to top