India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

writers p.o.v. (Page 2)

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Yar mish everyone wants to leave how i will come to know they are still here and reading my stories for whom i suppose to write the actual problem is the lack amount of readers yar wo pm khol hi nh rh h silent rhna dur ki bat h and i am thinking straight u know that i have other plans still i promised to update regularly but kiske liye i checked my list 330 mese 100 pms bhi open nh hue h wo login hi nh kr rh h ye sabse bda problem h what i am suppose to do please suggest me

mishshergill Goldie
mishshergill
mishshergill

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Yar mish everyone wants to leave how i will come to know they are still here and reading my stories for whom i suppose to write the actual problem is the lack amount of readers yar wo pm khol hi nh rh h silent rhna dur ki bat h and i am thinking straight u know that i have other plans still i promised to update regularly but kiske liye i checked my list 330 mese 100 pms bhi open nh hue h wo login hi nh kr rh h ye sabse bda problem h what i am suppose to do please suggest me

Shunt your buddy list! Write for those who worth your work! And want to read further
Agar jinko tu unbuddy karegi if they wanna read and recive pms they will buddy you back again!
Wrote for those who wanna read and dont give shit to the fuvkers who dont even know what the hell is even happening in ur story

Few genuine and good readers with comments are better than hundereds pf one liner pr one word commets

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinnichittiSofiafarooqSonalmanan

Pari_mananholic IF-Dazzler
Pari_mananholic
Pari_mananholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
We r always there to support u...
No matter what time I take I'll be always there to comment...
Will be waiting di..
It's just that today I felt very depressed so putted up a topic no harsh feelings di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofiafarooq

skheena444 Groupbie
skheena444
skheena444

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I used to not know hw to comment before bt now I know n i do comment.n days r incomplete without ur stories guys plz update don'tleave the story or forum plz...ur stories r aaddiction to d readers.n from d side of silent readers their were many times i wanted to tell d writer's that Iloved this part n not this twist n all things bt wasn't able to cz I use to not know hw to comments may b their r many who r facing this problem just wanna tel u writers plz understand silent readers too.etcn plZ uupdate guys personally m going mad want read ur stuff wait from morning til d night n c nothing no new update ppl r taking break or discounting plz guys kyy k baad u guys r last n only hope plz don't leave d forum plz b regular update plz guys aat leastfor those who r loyal plzzz tc n plz cum back to forum n b regular plz v love uuu
Sofiafarooq Goldie
Sofiafarooq
Sofiafarooq

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Realy dear u r absolutely right.
There are few writers my faviourite and they were writing fantastic stories.
But now they left.
I missed them.
Even u were not there bcz of exames.
And Missed u a lot,
But yeah u r right there should be appreciation to motivate.
But I couldn't understand what we should do in this matter bcz I want my writers back but they are disappointed.
I'm feeling bad for them.
Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofiafarooq

Realy dear u r absolutely right.
There are few writers my faviourite and they were writing fantastic stories.
But now they left.
I missed them.
Even u were not there bcz of exames.
And Missed u a lot,
But yeah u r right there should be appreciation to motivate.
But I couldn't understand what we should do in this matter bcz I want my writers back but they are disappointed.
I'm feeling bad for them.

Actually di the problem is readers left i was so excited when i came back and updated but the way it goes down i checked my out box than i came to know there are only few readers who opened the pm and so many silent came out in last update so they are not my problem and devils is bride is about to end so i am okay with this but i need time for one night stand around two months but do mahine ke bad yha koi hoga hi nh than for whom i am suppose to write at least let me know u guys are here or reading my story that's the main problem i don't want to loose my interest or i can't afford to loose it i was having a lot of plans but this silence literally broke my heart because no one is online still i m okay with it and i do want to continue but the main problem is everyone wants to leave and i need time for that story its just a start muje bhi smj nh aa rh h me kya karu or i don't want to leave but at least do let me know you guys are here to read Confused
Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishshergill

Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Shunt your buddy list! Write for those who worth your work! And want to read further
Agar jinko tu unbuddy karegi if they wanna read and recive pms they will buddy you back again!
Wrote for those who wanna read and dont give shit to the fuvkers who dont even know what the hell is even happening in ur story

Few genuine and good readers with comments are better than hundereds pf one liner pr one word commets

I get it mish but i need time for one night stand its a start only i need around two months or pta nh h yar ye hal dekh kar forums ka muje sach me bhot bura lg rh h me aj bhi har adhe gnte me forums check karti hu i don't want to leave you know that how excited for all this but tell me from our group how many of them are active on the forums except both of us no one ab sab chod rh h toh this will affect my interest in writing or you know that how important it is toh i don't want to let myself affect from this that is why discontinued because after two months there won't be much readers to read i need time for this one i really don't want to leave but at least let me u guys are here to read
softysakshi Senior Member
softysakshi
softysakshi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hey...write for ur self!!!
If u love to write!!!
Why are u getting affected by those who are not commenting (including me)
Write for them who comments and appreciates it story!!!!
Well niethervim ur regular reader not the one to tellnu anything!!!
And we all are here for basically MANAN
So at least for them write ur story!!!
And I'm surely gonna read ur all parts after my exams!!!
Do continue soon

Love

Sakshi..

Go to top