writers p.o.v.

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Res

Edited by Aashna_chawla - 28 April 2016 at 3:19am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

farhanabitheKavithaprabhakaLUCKYRICKLYMADHVIMADHUmomy290691noor.21parthian222avneetkaur28Rita_gurung43abhilashaSsabhanamhpassionatepujatwenklingetuuSofiafarooqSreeja_babuVandyandyaarzooarorasoothusadiya51AnonymoususersSonalmananCookiSidhaarthithamannamanan1arunsunita_gm

sadiya51 Goldie
sadiya51
sadiya51

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
But ur exams r going on then how will u update daily
And I don't know about others but yes I will definitely comment which I always do
mishshergill Goldie
mishshergill
mishshergill

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ashna! I know we lnow each other personally are u r my friend out of this forum too. But i think i can point out some things out of it.

Firstly there wasnt any f**king need of such post because same shit posts are being made which seems like more than story updates this baseless conversation is going on.

Talking about sumana di as u reffered above... She is a doffrent case coz she is just on a small freaking break which she deffo need from her super tight achedules and undountedly no one has been as regular as her. So cut her out of league.

And what does that means ki a note doesnt gets even 10 pages comments where as 15 are on promo. Was that npte really for comments. I guess you should be happy that you get less behging comments and rest who havent commented respect ur decision. So note are defoo not a comment earner thing if you say you dont like getting sympathy or begging.

Really! Why do writers write? For urself or others? I agree response playes and important role but it isnt everything that writers will start leaving there freaking stories hanging!

And dear! I guess as u mentioned u received low comment on just a recent update and this is what you come put with. Please grow up!

And readers, be ashamed of urself if your writers are leaving coz of you and the regular and genuine readers DONT f**kING BEG ANY WRITER TO NOT TO LEAVE. If they dont give f**k to your heart thn dont reverse to them!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarzooaroraetuuVidhiarora1SonalmananMawara_Ejaz

shalini16gupta Senior Member
shalini16gupta
shalini16gupta

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ashna we are with you. I love your ffs so do continue n will promise from my side that I will surely comment so plz don't stop writing. I love reading ur ffs so continue plzzz.
Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishshergill

Ashna! I know we lnow each other personally are u r my friend out of this forum too. But i think i can point out some things out of it.

Firstly there wasnt any f**king need of such post because same shit posts are being made which seems like more than story updates this baseless conversation is going on.

Talking about sumana di as u reffered above... She is a doffrent case coz she is just on a small freaking break which she deffo need from her super tight achedules and undountedly no one has been as regular as her. So cut her out of league.

And what does that means ki a note doesnt gets even 10 pages comments where as 15 are on promo. Was that npte really for comments. I guess you should be happy that you get less behging comments and rest who havent commented respect ur decision. So note are defoo not a comment earner thing if you say you dont like getting sympathy or begging.

Really! Why do writers write? For urself or others? I agree response playes and important role but it isnt everything that writers will start leaving there freaking stories hanging!

And dear! I guess as u mentioned u received low comment on just a recent update and this is what you come put with. Please grow up!

And readers, be ashamed of urself if your writers are leaving coz of you and the regular and genuine readers DONT f**kING BEG ANY WRITER TO NOT TO LEAVE. If they dont give f**k to your heart thn dont reverse to them!

Arey yar mene ye kb kha ke sumana di left because of silent readers but readers h nahi comment karne ko that was the main issue re jab koi hoga nh toh me kiske liye update krungi think in these way i am begging or something dude its shity but the response is going to affect me or i can't afford to loose my interest but readers did a dance on my head me kya kru silent readers ka problem nh h regular readers ne pm kholna hi bnd kar that means no one is online ab log hi nh h toh me kiske liye likhu tu btabta Ouch Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarzooarora

mishshergill Goldie
mishshergill
mishshergill

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Originally posted by mishshergill

Arey yar mene ye kb kha ke sumana di left because of silent readers but readers h nahi comment karne ko that was the main issue re jab koi hoga nh toh me kiske liye update krungi think in these way i am begging or something dude its shity but the response is going to affect me or i can't afford to loose my interest but readers did a dance on my head me kya kru silent readers ka problem nh h regular readers ne pm kholna hi bnd kar that means no one is online ab log hi nh h toh me kiske liye likhu tu btabta Ouch Confused

I donno! Dont you think asking people to comment around 10-15 pages then i will upfate is sth realyy wierd and awefull i should say? Srsly now people have to commemt on a gun point. And supposingly if your update doesnt crosses desired pages then u regular readers will spam it to rech that limit! Is that what you want? I mean i dont get this thing and secondly you shouldnt have made a sperate post for ur readers and ur desicion u could have happy done that in your story post too!

Sonalmanan

twenkling Senior Member
twenkling
twenkling

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
okk..I'll also cmmnt in every update...
but if u want to discontinue or leave then it's ur wish, ur life...who am I to stop you???
if u write thn also I'll cmmnt, if u dnt write then also I won't say anything to u...
and sorry for my post...

mishshergill

mishshergill Goldie
mishshergill
mishshergill

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twenkling

okk..I'll also cmmnt in every update...
but if u want to discontinue or leave then it's ur wish, ur life...who am I to stop you???
if u write thn also I'll cmmnt, if u dnt write then also I won't say anything to u...
and sorry for my post...

See ashna! This is what i am saying!
Now people will not comment willingly on your story!
They will be like ' i definetly have to commnt be it be anything nhi toh fir se stpry chod ke nhag jayegi'

I hope you are getting my pov!
You wanna professionaloze your writing! Will you not weote a sequel to ur book if first one doesnt get appreciated as much as you want! That will be stupod on ur part!

aarzooarora

Go to top