India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

UNION OF ASHLOK:OS

sudhamadhu Senior Member
sudhamadhu
sudhamadhu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hai guys.I was a silent reader in this forum. I didn't know to write OS. But I am going to try it . This is my first attempt. If any thing wrong come please forgive me. This small story is dedicated to my best bro Saibhargav. Because today is his birthday. This is the small gift for him by me. K guys please bear me....

.           UNION OF ASHLOK

.                      It was almost one month gone after the divorse of Ashlok. Now they r separated. Astha was in her home and Shlok was in AM. In AM everyone were sad because now shlok is sad.Once he was happy and naughty boy. He didn't go to the office after their divorce. He didn't want to talk to anyone except his brother Varad. He didn't allow anyone enter to his room. He us always staying in his room. Because in his room he feel astha is there with him . Her smell her noke jokes her naughtiness every thing is there. He wants to see her. He wants to be with her in his entire life. But because of his ego he lost her for ever. He regrets his words and his sins he done to her. In his bed he always sit and watch their wedding photos..
.        . In Astha's house (santhi nivas) there was also everyone sad because astha was now like life gone soul. Her eyes were always wet. She didn't eat much. Always thinking something. Her parents always tried to cheer up her. But last she will only cry. She lost her weight so much . She also wants to be with shlok. She wants to hear his taunts. His laugh.everything makes her cry. Once she was a chirpy girl lovely and tried to help everyone. But now she doesn't want to see anyone except shlok. She was dying inside to see him
.        Astha's parents to make her life once more colourful. So they called her friend Gauri and told the situation. She told I will call all our friends and v will try to cheer up Astha. Astha has few friends Saibhargav, Anu,Hiya,Neha, Ashimma,Pooja and Gauri. Gauri asked Sai to do something because Sai is the best friend of astha. Sai called the friends and told to come to his house. Sai have a sister Sudhamadhu. Sudha welcomed everyone to inside their house. She went to the kitchen to prepare tea and snacks for her brothers friends. Sai and friends discussed about astha's matter. Gauri told astha love shlok so much and v wants to unite them.wat to do. Sai asked gauri how will v know about shloks mind. Did he loves astha. Suddenly gauri said one person is there for to know about shloks feelings. Sai asked who. She said my cousin Karan. Sai said haan right I also know him karam is shloks friend but how to unite them. That time sudha came with tea and snacks. She served everyone and she also sat there with them and asked what's the problem . No one didn't say anything. She asked her brother chottu wat happened tell yaar. (She always call her brother chottu because he is her chotta bhai). Sai told to his Chechi (didi) everything about ashlok and about Karan also. She told to call Karan to their house. After he comes v can decide k. They accepted and called him and was waiting for him.
.        Karan came there and he also joined in the discussion. Sudha said to them first bring out shlok and astha from their house. For that what to do . Suddenly sudha said hey today is April 23rd henna . On April 25th is chottu's birthday. So v can invite them here so v wants to arrenge a birthday party . Everyone was very happy. It was a nice solution. So they fixed the party and started to do the arrangements. Sai just came and told to his Chechi thank u so much. And he left with his friends..
.        Sai and Karan went to AM. Karan was shloks friend so everyone knows him very much. Shlok and Varad only know Sai. Anjali gave them tea. Varad asked about their visit. Karan said to them they came here to call shlok for Sai 's birthday. They also got happy. Because they also want take shlok out of his sadness. Niranjan asked Karan would u meet astha . If u can be bring astha once more to shloks life. Otherwise shlok will go to the gloomy world. Niranjan was crying. Karan and Sai got shocked. They said they will try their best. For that v wants ur support and told about their planning. They all got happy. So they agreed. Theb Sai and Karan went to shloks room. When Karan entered the room he got shock because shlok lost his weight and became this. He didn't shave . Now he looks like an old man. Karan's and Sai 's eyes got watered. Shlok was sitting in the cough with closed eyes and in his hand there was ashloks marriage album. Now Karan and Sai understand that shlok is loving his astha so much. They got happy.
.      Karan called shlok. Shlok opened his eyes and saw his friends are standing in front of him. He got up. Karan and Sai hugged him. Suddenly shlok started crying hugging Karan. He was crying loudly. Everyone came to shloks to know y shlok us crying. Karan and Sai also was crying because shloks condition was so bad. Niranjan and family only stand outside of shloks room because they want their son to speak up anything. Shlok was sobbing bitterly. Karan asked him what happened. Shlok look to his face and told I lost my world. Because of my ego I lost my princess. I want her back with me otherwise I will die. I can't live without my astha. Please Karan please bring her. I want her. I know she loves me so much. Now everything was easy to Karan and Sai.Karan said to shlok ok I will help u but u want to hear my words ok. Shlok accepted because for astha he will do what ever they want. Karan said first get shave your face and get a super bath I will wait here. K first do it. He agreed and did what Karan said. After that Karan said to shlok come out from ur room. Shlok also did that. Then Karan said to shlok that on 25th is Sai's birthday. He came to invite u. If u r ready v will also call astha. Hearing asthas name he accepted. Then Karan and Sai called everyone in their to his birthday party.
.        Same day evening Sai Karan and Gauri went to asthas house. They told everything to her parents. They were also was happy for this. The three friends went to asthas room. Seeing astha they got shocked. Her chirpy face was dull. She became thin. Seeing them she came to them hiding her sadness. But they didn't ask anything to her. Sai invited her to his birthday. She told every function has gone from her life. But they forced her. Atlast she agreed. They didn't talk about shlok but they know she loves him so much.Karan Gauri and Sai came to sai's house and told everything to sudha. She also got happy.
.       Today is 25th April. It was evening. Sai 's house was full decorated. Karan went to pick shlok. Gauri went to pick astha. Shlok came with Karan and niranjan and family came with Varad
's car. Astha and family came with Gauri. They all took seats. But shlok and astha doesn't see each other.
Sai cutted the cake and everyone clapped saying happy birthday. Then Karan annouced v have planned a dance with pair v will call . Gauri silently took astha infront of everyone. Shlok saw his astha. Without hearing any words from Karan shlok rushed to astha . Astha also saw shlok now asthas eyes was full of tears and shloks also. They didn't say any words but their eyes was talking each others. Shlok pulled astha to himself and hugged her tightly. Astha was crying bitterly. Suddenly the heard a Clapp they looked to the small crowd. They saw their parents and friends are smiling with tears. Niranjan and Avdoot came forward and told them they also want to see them happy and they decided to get marry ashlok once again. Ashlok was crying now with happiness. Shlok came to Karan and Sai and told u both gave my life back. They each other hugged with happiness. They fixed ashloks marriage. After that Sai called his Chechi and told thanks for the help for uniting ashlok. Everyone was happy. Sudha came forward and told to her brother Sai, chottu this is my birthday gift for you. Every one laughed and enjoyed the function with happiness.

Edited by sudhamadhu - 25 April 2016 at 11:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshashrithi13srilanka123syvaliniSaibhargavtinkylovearunsunita_gmsathuraj..optimist..

sudhamadhu Senior Member
sudhamadhu
sudhamadhu

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hai friend's just enjoy it that's all and give ur feedbacks please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..optimist..

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thank u thank u thank u so much chechi Embarrassed
really u rocked ur first OS
gud idea chechi
thanks a lot 
i really njoyed 
Ashlok met each other on my birthday seriously i m blessed with that
wat else i need 
oh my chechi u made me emotional a stone hearted like me u made me emotional really wat can i ask except saying thanks 
thank u so much i m out of words its ur first OS and u iinvolved me and on my birthday u united Ashlok as my gift aww everything was connected 
thanks a lot
hope u keep on writing like this 
this is my best gift thanks a lot chechi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhamadhusyvalini

sudhamadhu Senior Member
sudhamadhu
sudhamadhu

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saibhargav

thank u thank u thank u so much chechiEmbarrassed
really u rocked ur first OS
gud idea chechi
thanks a lot
i really njoyed
Ashlok met each other on my birthday seriously i m blessed with that
wat else i need
oh my chechi u made me emotional a stone hearted like me u made me emotional really wat can i ask except saying thanks
thank u so much i m out of words its ur first OS and u iinvolved me and on my birthday u united Ashlok as my gift aww everything was connected
thanks a lot
hope u keep on writing like this
this is my best gift thanks a lot chechiHug
.Thanks Sai for ur comments. I loved the way u accepted my birthday gift for u.
Really I didn't think to write but I wanted to give u a gift for ur birthday. But u r so far so I thought this will be my first gift for you. U gave me the encouragement to write an OS. Thanks for always giving me the support. .i really liked ur comments .

Edited by sudhamadhu - 25 April 2016 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saibhargav

syvalini Senior Member
syvalini
syvalini

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hai sudha...
 u really rocked it as it is ur first but not seems,  like it was experienced 
i really enjoyed it 
 a lovely n wonderful gift to my dear sai...Clap
thank u so much for giving such a celebration to sai with ashlok...Party
really u wrote nicely uniting ashlok is the target or as wish of sai who he loved most on an auspecious day.
by reading ur OS i too emotional seeing the brother,sister bondage.
stay blessed both of u...Hug
hay sudha write moer like this.
once again thank u soo much for this treat of sai...
love u guys...

sudhamadhuSaibhargav

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Wow Sudha Clap
It was a lovely OS... Very nice gift for Sai...
Enjoyed it Big smileClap
Hearty congratulations on your first OS... Great work!!
Sai ka birthday bana tumhaare first OS ka mahurat WinkLOL
Liked how Sai and all friends made plans to unite Ashlok...
And totally loved how you connected it with Sai's bday function Clap

Expecting more stories from you...
Keep writing Big smile

sudhamadhuSaibhargav

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Nice OS Sudha...
Happy birthday dear sai...may God bless u with more happiness in life...

sudhamadhuSaibhargav

sudhamadhu Senior Member
sudhamadhu
sudhamadhu

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syvalini

hai sudha...
u really rocked it as it is ur first but not seems, like it was experienced
i really enjoyed it
a lovely n wonderful gift to my dear sai...Clap
thank u so much for giving such a celebration to sai with ashlok...Party
really u wrote nicely uniting ashlok is the target or as wish of sai who he loved most on an auspecious day.
by reading ur OS i too emotional seeing the brother,sister bondage.
stay blessed both of u...Hug
hay sudha write moer like this.
once again thank u soo much for this treat of sai...
love u guys...

Hai friend syvalini thanks yaar. Ur comments r superb. Really now I am emotional. U know this is my first attempt. In my life I didn't try to write a story. But this I don't know how to say. I just want to give Sai a birthday gift m I know he also loves ashlok. I also know he loves astha so much that thought made me to write as astha is his friend. I think he loved it. Always I liked ashlok together. So wat came on my mind I wrote yaar. Thanks for accepting my OS. U know ur ppls comments are gift for me. Thanks yaar.thank u so much...

syvaliniSaibhargav

Go to top