Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 9)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingLOL
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

It's not a bday party. It's a congratulations-you-had-sex-for-the-first-time-and-also-got-pregnant-let-us-inform-the-whole-damn-world-but-only-PN-couples-will-be-allowed-to-dance-where-two-bahus-will-romance-one-will-manhandled-and-jiske-liye-party-hai-wo-nahi-nachenge party.

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@ Lachu: I know v hv been so blind!! Had v understood this long ago then perhaps CVS wudnt hv dragged it for so long n wud hv ended the show long long ago!! n v wud hv been saved all the torture!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode. it was awesome.
Bihaan was just too good at portraying his hurt! At least Thapki now knows why he's angry at her. Some people on this forum thot she doesn't know why he's angry at her!! There was no mention of Vasu even once. He wssnt upset at her knowing the truth!
But even after watching the episode I am totally convinced Thapki doesn't deserve Bihaan! Till dadima asked her to try she wasn't even bothered to!! one moment crying bczo Bihaan didn't want to be served by her next moment plotting against Shraddha!! That clearly shows she has no feelings for Bihaan n she isn't really affected much by his anger or hatred!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Bihaan was just too good at portraying his hurt! At least Thapki now knows why he's angry at her. Some people on this forum thot she doesn't know why he's angry at her!! There was no mention of Vasu even once. He wssnt upset at her knowing the truth!
But even after watching the episode I am totally convinced Thapki doesn't deserve Bihaan! Till dadima asked her to try she wasn't even bothered to!! one moment crying bczo Bihaan didn't want to be served by her next moment plotting against Shraddha!! That clearly shows she has no feelings for Bihaan n she isn't really affected much by his anger or hatred!! Angry

I agree with you. Bihaan also says accurately - you did not even think about me. What he missed was that she still does not think about him.

Thapki has been shown to be  way too cold. I am not sure why CVs have made her this way and for once, I will say it not because of acting that the character looks cold.

Edited by Katori - 25 April 2016 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I agree with you. Bihaan also says accurately - you did not even think about me. What he missed was that she still does not think about him.

Thapki has been shown to be way too cold. I am not sure why CVs have made her this way and for once, I will say it not because of acting that the character looks cold.

Yes Katori that's what he has missed. She's still not thinking of him. Tomorrow's party is organized by Thapki to bring out Shraddha's truth. Any woman in her right sense wudnt bother abt all this when her own relationship with her husband is on the rocks!! Clear indication Thapki's still not bothered! But the whole forum is so much on fire n so positive n I was feeling I was the only one who was feeling negative.
N Thapki's character is so warm to all except Bihaan!!! She loves Vasu Shraddha everyone but not a thought spared for Bihaan so far!! Only crying Bihaan treats her badly??!! She was Always throwing attitude towards him!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22Parshioceanbubble

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Thapki has been shown to be way too cold. I am not sure why CVs have made her this way and for once, I will say it not because of acting that the character looks cold.

Yes Katori that's what he has missed. She's still not thinking of him. Tomorrow's party is organized by Thapki to bring out Shraddha's truth. Any woman in her right sense wudnt bother abt all this when her own relationship with her husband is on the rocks!! Clear indication Thapki's still not bothered! But the whole forum is so much on fire n so positive n I was feeling I was the only one who was feeling negative.
N Thapki's character is so warm to all except Bihaan!!! She loves Vasu Shraddha everyone but not a thought spared for Bihaan so far!! Only crying Bihaan treats her badly??!! She was Always throwing attitude towards him!!

I am with you on this negativity boat..Maty.LOL
You know the way Thapki is after Shradha's pregnancy is not likable at all. It feels like, why is she is so eager the know the truth, it will eventually come out...is she after the baby's father? And I am not saying this..my sis said this. 
Today, also, Daadimaa asked her to say sorry..I was like..can you for once do something on your own, except for sach ka khulasas. The scene was well portrayed...the reason wasn't. 

That's why..I am eager for ThaRuv to happen...Rab ne bana di jodi...

PS. ..I realized in repeat that this Humari Adhoori song is really a sad song if you look from the movie's perspective..the hero died in the endOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaalifan.matshParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@Siddy! Yes I agree with u.. Though Thahaan scene was spot-on I didn't like that Thapki did it bcoz Dadi asked her to.
N yes she is so stuck with Shraddha. It forces us to think whether it's bcoz of DS. No feelings for Bihan still? She's super human or simply heartless.
Humari adhuri kahani song is used in all shows when leads separate.But that doesn't necessarily mean the hero dies. N here Bihaan won't bcoz of all the symbolisms that they hv showed btn ThaHaan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
@Katori ...why do u think I love the song...it says ishq sacha wahi jisko milti nahi manzile...they used this song for swalak in SR ...LOL...not that thahaan will be separated but sets the mood.
As for thapki she totally deserves dhruv if she still doesn't care

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaalifan.matshMimiii22Parshi

Go to top