India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 8)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingLOL
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

in the IV for e24 seg manyasa said it is a surprise party for shradha to celebrate her pregnancyLOL organized by Thapki...oh she is just trying to breing out the truthLOL...this woman...she is heartbroken that her hubby is mad and the nxt moment is out on a mission to xpose shradha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged

in the IV for e24 seg manyasa said it is a surprise party for shradha to celebrate her pregnancyLOL organized by Thapki...oh she is just trying to breing out the truthLOL...this woman...she is heartbroken that her hubby is mad and the nxt moment is out on a mission to xpose shradha

If she showed even half the dedication to Bihaan...
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
let me also put in my two cents. Hvnt watched the episode yet but I still feel DS may b turning negative especially after that evil smile n that black n whit DS monologue. He had such a tough time convincing himself that he had to b loyal to Shraddha. so once she's exposed he will surely want Thapki for himself n then turn negative if Thapki rejects! I am saying "IF"! I am really fed up so want Tharuv to unite bcoz Thapki really has no feelings for Bihaan!! I really wonder why he's after her. Pls let her go. she n DS deserve each other!! LOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

let me also put in my two cents. Hvnt watched the episode yet but I still feel DS may b turning negative especially after that evil smile n that black n whit DS monologue. He had such a tough time convincing himself that he had to b loyal to Shraddha. so once she's exposed he will surely want Thapki for himself n then turn negative if Thapki rejects! I am saying "IF"! I am really fed up so want Tharuv to unite bcoz Thapki really has no feelings for Bihaan!! I really wonder why he's after her. Pls let her go. she n DS deserve each other!! LOL

Yay!!!! You are betting from Sid and my side...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan.matsh

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingLOL
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

It's not a bday party. It's a congratulations-you-had-sex-for-the-first-time-and-also-got-pregnant-let-us-inform-the-whole-damn-world-but-only-PN-couples-will-be-allowed-to-dance-where-two-bahus-will-romance-one-will-manhandled-and-jiske-liye-party-hai-wo-nahi-nachenge party.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaalifan.matshMimiii22

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

It's not a bday party. It's a congratulations-you-had-sex-for-the-first-time-and-also-got-pregnant-let-us-inform-the-whole-damn-world-but-only-PN-couples-will-be-allowed-to-dance-where-two-bahus-will-romance-one-will-manhandled-and-jiske-liye-party-hai-wo-nahi-nachenge party.

ClapClap
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged

If she showed even half the dedication to Bihaan...

Half ka bhi half dedication hota toh Bihaan would've forgiven her long back and they would probably be having a baby.
 Idk what shit I'm sprouting.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

so freakin true...we have been so blindLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaalifan.matshMimiii22

Go to top