India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 7)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by -Lachu-

LOLDhruv is a great guy...he totally deserves to be the self - sacrificing saint and remain like thatLOL
imagine Dhruv having monologues and think about it LOL

AB should try,  though. Black Dhruv was better for a change. The world is ending Lachu..this is the third time I praised him..Confused
I think he can pull it off..some actors are not meant for romance..AB is in big delusion if he thinks he looks good doing romance..Dead

i swear siddy god is laughing at me now and its the world's end...yes he is doing goo*cough*d...romance mei he is ghatiya...yeah maybe he will decide to do negative roll...he was against it wasnt he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyaEternaParshi

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

AB should try,  though. Black Dhruv was better for a change. The world is ending Lachu..this is the third time I praised him..Confused
I think he can pull it off..some actors are not meant for romance..AB is in big delusion if he thinks he looks good doing romance..Dead

Black Dhruv was so much better than white Dhruv.

I have seen him before on Savdhaan India... where did he get "good for romance" only ideas??
Oh...i heard he played negative there LOL
Kidnapped tht girl playing kiran aka sabina..! 
Btw...how come everyone in PN forget abt kiran's existence..seems like she's dwad and nobody is even bothered...! LOL though i noe she quit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyaEternaParshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

Oh...i heard he played negative there LOL
Kidnapped tht girl playing kiran aka sabina..! 
Btw...how come everyone in PN forget abt kiran's existence..seems like she's dwad and nobody is even bothered...! LOL though i noe she quit.

No one has any role on this show except Vasu-Thapki-Shraddha. I am surprised not everyone else has quit!!!
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
they can always say Kiran has gone for studies...but no one bothers...I havent heard anyone mention kiran during the time she was there...forget dialogues...its like she never existed...they should have scrapped her chrctr and given preeti- suman children...PN is like the most boring household on tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyaEterna

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ok...
crying and sniffling emoticon

I just watched the episode...it was such an emotional episode for me...It has been AGES since I cried watching TPK...CryCryCry
But couldn't help but notice the utter nonsense shown in some of the scenes...

1)  Shraddha coughed, & everyone panicked...WHY?? Aren't pregnant women supposed to cough, sneeze, etc...Miscarriage ho jaega kya...ConfusedConfused Stupids...

2)  Dadi ma said to Thapki to fill in the gaps in their relationships...Thapki's answer was EPIC...
"What if the gaps in the relationship do not fill, even after trying...?"

Really woman..?Shocked WHEN did you try to bridge the gap...WHEN??ConfusedConfusedConfused

3)  Dadi says if you fail once, try again...Thapki says to herself "Nahi Bihaan"...I almost thought she was going to say "Nahi Bihaan...I am not at fault...So I will not be the one to mend this broken relationship..." LOL

But she says "Nahi Bihaan...Now I won't STOP trying..."  Again the same question ringing through my head...WHEN did you START trying lady...??Shocked

Welll...these were the three most stupid scenes of the day...LOLLOL

I loved to see Vasu like that...Badi aayi...Mera beta Dhruv..Mera beta Dhruv...I will find the BEST girl for him...blah blah blah...I am sooo happy to see her suffer...now that she has  realised her SON'S plight...& the fact that she has caused him the pain...

Thahaan scene...CryCry

I don't even have the calibre to talk about it...FLAWLESS is all I can say...

Precap: Interesting...They are playing "Push-your-wife" on a song...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliSanyaEternaMimiii22

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Ok...
crying and sniffling emoticon

I just watched the episode...it was such an emotional episode for me...It has been AGES since I cried watching TPK...CryCryCry
But couldn't help but notice the utter nonsense shown in some of the scenes...

1)  Shraddha coughed, & everyone panicked...WHY?? Aren't pregnant women supposed to cough, sneeze, etc...Miscarriage ho jaega kya...ConfusedConfused Stupids... Worried about Zika virus, water must have washed it off.

2)  Dadi ma said to Thapki to fill in the gaps in their relationships...Thapki's answer was EPIC...
"What if the gaps in the relationship do not fill, even after trying...?" Thapki is stupid and we know it. She must have thought her giving attitude was same as manaofying!!

Really woman..?Shocked WHEN did you try to bridge the gap...WHEN??ConfusedConfusedConfused

3)  Dadi says if you fail once, try again...Thapki says to herself "Nahi Bihaan"...I almost thought she was going to say "Nahi Bihaan...I am not at fault...So I will not be the one to mend this broken relationship..." LOL Agreed! thought the same. expression was all off!

But she says "Nahi Bihaan...Now I won't STOP trying..."  Again the same question ringing through my head...WHEN did you START trying lady...??Shocked

Welll...these were the three most stupid scenes of the day...LOLLOL

I loved to see Vasu like that...Badi aayi...Mera beta Dhruv..Mera beta Dhruv...I will find the BEST girl for him...blah blah blah...I am sooo happy to see her suffer...now that she has  realised her SON'S plight...& the fact that she has caused him the pain...

Thahaan scene...CryCry

I don't even have the calibre to talk about it...FLAWLESS is all I can say...

Precap: Interesting...They are playing "Push-your-wife" on a song...LOLLOLLOL

Here is the response.

BTW I found Shraddha monologue and exercise even stupider.

Edited by Katori - 25 April 2016 at 10:21am
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingLOL
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyaEterna

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Guys Thapki did try...except it was a one time thingLOL
and precap mei...why is no one noticing the domestic violence here?

Bigger quesiton - when did Thapki arrange this birthday party. why did no one wished haapy birthday to shradda at breakfast - as per the spoilers it is a surprise birthday party??

Go to top