India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 43)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

What makes you guys think that Thapki will realise or confess anytime soon? I think she might not even support Bihaan when he is in jail. Of course unless she really is a Mahan Aatma..
Honestly..I don't want Thapki to support him.. because that would only glorify her and debilitate Bihaan.Dead

If Thapki does not support Bihaan, even if it is to return the favors he has done so far, this is end for them as couple for all practical purposes. She could not stand by him, when he needs her the most - what is left for them as a couple.

For the first time, I want Thapki to suffer..

Katori..you didn't hear what he said today..he will never make a relationship with her not even after death.LOL Dude..you have to eat back your words.LOL
I don't know..they took all this to the point of no return. Even if she supports him it will be like apna-joota-upar-rakh-karConfused

Is this the first time you want Thapki to suffer??LOL

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

I know Katori. But the mother in me is so disappointed today. No adopted child should be reminded about that fact. I hated Bauji today

Don't they love to throw that on his face... how many times has it come up recently? I cannot blame Bihaan for feeling left out of the family.
rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
It's time for thapki to understand n support bihaan.
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desire

Katori..you didn't hear what he said today..he will never make a relationship with her not even after death.LOL Dude..you have to eat back your words.LOL
I don't know..they took all this to the point of no return. Even if she supports him it will be like apna-joota-upar-rakh-karConfused

Is this the first time you want Thapki to suffer??LOL

That is another reason I want her to support him.. to get that thrown back into her face...LOLLOL

Yes, This is first time I truly want her to suffer. Loved her tears. was to tired of couple of randon tear drops here and there.

Remember!! I watch it for Thapki. She needs this for her character to grow too. Smile
Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Guys if thapki doesnt support her now when will she then
Its high time now she should know that bihaan cant stab bauji intentionally even if he is angry
Thapki cry cry cry n cry n go stand next to bihaan otherwise whats the point of thahaan relationship is not all about love u should trust each other lol what i m saying idk thapki needs to stand with bihaan cant literally see bihaan in pain n all accusations of attempted murder next what if they start a case on bihaan n announce life sentence Confused even bauji will be in coma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Katori: I know there is no Thahaan if Thapki doesn't stand for BihaanBut looking g at the new olvs looks like Thapki as usual more concerned for Vasu n famiky than Bihaan. So how can u expect her to stand for Bihaan. I feel Bihaan is better off without Thapki. If it's Tharuv then it's Tata bye bye from my side for the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Of topic. I can join Tpk as official advocate of Bihaan to prove his innocenceLOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

@Katori: I know there is no Thahaan if Thapki doesn't stand for BihaanBut looking g at the new olvs looks like Thapki as usual more concerned for Vasu n famiky than Bihaan. So how can u expect her to stand for Bihaan. I feel Bihaan is better off without Thapki. If it's Tharuv then it's Tata bye bye from my side for the show.

I don't expect her to stand immediately. But once it calms down a bit and she can digest what happened I do. I have not seen the OLVs but once he is jail, she should be thinking what happened.. 

Go to top