Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 4)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by Katori

Katori...I got a bit worried reading TOI spoilers...then chain mili after Dhruv- Vasu scene lol...So want the ThaRuv track now lol
Why doesnt Thapki understand there must be something more than friendship btw them though??

She will when Dhruv proposes and reminds her that she said that she can never love Bihaan. Bells are gonna go off in her head... LOLLOLLOL

wanna bet on Dhruv is going to reunite Thahaan or not??LOLLOL that is if he will turn negative or a mere puppet ( a happy one ) but still a puppet??LOL

If we are going to bet -- I will bet Dhruv will not be the one to unite them. He will not know what hit him when Thapki rejects him. He may be out of commission you see

I hope he will turn a little grey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

The only thing that I don't like about ThaRuv track is- Shradha getting exposed...Unhappy
I will miss Monnica Khana..unless she comes back again..you know, mein apna badla poora karne aaye hoon..ho hahahaEvil Smile

I agree siddy...thats bad...I like Monica...but I want a new villain too besides the good SasumaLOL...the show ending threat is still looming over us...they showed promo for some new show LOL...I think it was named "Shani" or something...isnt he the mischievous God Katori??
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

The only thing that I don't like about ThaRuv track is- Shradha getting exposed...Unhappy
I will miss Monnica Khana..unless she comes back again..you know, mein apna badla poora karne aaye hoon..ho hahahaEvil Smile

I agree siddy...thats bad...I like Monica...but I want a new villain too besides the good SasumaLOL...the show ending threat is still looming over us...they showed promo for some new show LOL...I think it was named "Shani" or something...isnt he the mischievous God Katori??

Shani can be a very mischievous God. I have not seen the promo for that... 
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Katori...I got a bit worried reading TOI spoilers...then chain mili after Dhruv- Vasu scene lol...So want the ThaRuv track now lol
Why doesnt Thapki understand there must be something more than friendship btw them though??

She will when Dhruv proposes and reminds her that she said that she can never love Bihaan. Bells are gonna go off in her head... LOLLOLLOL

wanna bet on Dhruv is going to reunite Thahaan or not??LOLLOL that is if he will turn negative or a mere puppet ( a happy one ) but still a puppet??LOL

If we are going to bet -- I will bet Dhruv will not be the one to unite them. He will not know what hit him when Thapki rejects him. He may be out of commission you see

Ok I am in ...I think Dhruv will tell Thapki to look into herself and see ...and not make a decision for others...follow her heart maybe...and will lightly smile when Thapki realizes?

I dont know what is making me type thisLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22Parshi

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged

I agree with you here that when Dhruv will ask her to reconsider their relationship as she and Bihaan clearly don't love each other then most probably realisation will hit her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi-Ila-

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Ok I am in ...I think Dhruv will tell Thapki to look into herself and see ...and not make a decision for others...follow her heart maybe...and will lightly smile when Thapki realizes?

You are missing the mischievous smile that our Dhruv sir gave...I am with Katori, grey/black DS is better than good/white Dhruv sacrificing himself for Thapki ki khushi. Will only make him a saint.LOLConfusedConfused

Parshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Lachu and Sid
Dhruv will probably go in the emotional blackmail mode to convince Thapki to accept him. Forget uniting her will Bihaan..Smile

He is so much into self pity all the time...

Edited by Katori - 25 April 2016 at 9:17am

Parshi

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Yes yes! I don't want DS to turn grey, black anything. After all, he loves her truly. (Even though I hate to admit it) He should be happy in her happiness. Agar usey pagal-deewana psycho type banna hota toh bahut pehle ban chuka hota, but he did not. He is a sensible man in that sense. (For first and last tome I am saying this) He loves her, not lusts over her. If Vasu will try to unite Tha-------Ruv, he won't deny but once he realizes that Thapki really loves Bihaan, he will be the one to back off and maybe have a nice, long, screaming session with Vasu Maa. 

Go to top