Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 38)

Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

That tellyupdates site..you know I did panga over there too few days ago. They copied my WU and then people were asking me are you ThaRuv or Thahaan fan..I said I am ThaRuv fan..any problem?LOLLOL

such a grt site...comment anything with anyone's name!!LOLLOL will go there and write...I knew Bihaan was a negative side character...now Tharuv will be back...#long liveTharuv..!!LOL
The epi and the precap marks the end of Thahaan!LOLLOL

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritika17-

That tellyupdates site..you know I did panga over there too few days ago. They copied my WU and then people were asking me are you ThaRuv or Thahaan fan..I said I am ThaRuv fan..any problem?LOLLOL

such a grt site...comment anything with anyone's name!!LOLLOL will go there and write...I knew Bihaan was a negative side character...now Tharuv will be back...#long liveTharuv..!!LOL
wait mein bhi aati hun ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritika-

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Lol serioisly ppl r going against bihaan for what btw lol
I bet if bihaan was a girl LOL to abhi sab trp aunties ro rahi hoti
Defending bihaan i m feeling like a male activist but serously watching dramas n ppls reaction they give u the feeling that only females have a heart n can feel pain
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Tu chal rahi hai mere sath..support Bihaan..LOLLachu you also can fight for Bihaan over there..
Its been long since I had a nice chat with ThaRuv fans..LOLWink
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
People always sympathise with the cry baby FLs. which I always hate!!
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

thapki is also thick headed in some ways. even after everything, his repeated dialogue tumne hamara dil toda hai, she does not get it. She wanted to apologize so that they can go back to the roommate mode..LOLLOL
For Bihaan - it has spiraled from an apology to the question of his status in the family..

I dont think Thapki had the time to notice his exact words...she was caught up with the shouting match between the father-son which very apparently she has caused...I like that she knows that she ha destroyed the family...becoz she has unintentionally...and I think she is going to realize her love soon tooLOL...or fall in love with Bihan LOL I suppose

I think it has always been that for Bihan for quite a time now...all the times everyone carfed for thapki and none showing the tenth of it to himLOL
Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

I have read the comments...I came here expecting the same response..all ready to fight with my teeth and nailLOL..honestly I never felt the need to justify Bihan this much before...I always found faults with him...I was like if I can understand him why cant these guys who love Bihan so much understand himLOL...anyway I think most of them will have second thoughts when they watch the actual episode...and the ppl who think Bihan wronged Thapki ...he just told the truth...he never called her charactrless, he called her dhokebaaz (the truth) and he said she destroyed him (the truth)...and he mocked her for her goodness

the way my mom was reacting...i thought Bauji died...Bihaan actually killed him...nd laughed after stabbing him to death..LOL
no one can see the truth..thanks to thapki's glycerin tears nd the sad title track in bg!! 
everyone be like..OMG!! thapki is so good...she still thinks about bihaan nd his relations...poor girl...doesn't deserve this.!!LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Tu chal rahi hai mere sath..support Bihaan..LOLLachu you also can fight for Bihaan over there..
Its been long since I had a nice chat with ThaRuv fans..LOLWink

on the way babe...I am so ready for a fight todayLOL...I cant believe I am going into a petty fan war ...but feels thats what we need right now

Go to top