Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 37)

Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Aniline.

Originally posted by -Ritika17-

Originally posted by greeshma014

Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
what???ShockedShockedShocked.. i thought shadi nahi hogi...Shocked
ho gyiLOL and there was an earthquake in TEI forumLOL im sad as im a hard core fan of twinjOuch

aise kaise ho gyi??Confused

yuvi ne dhoke se shadi kar liDeadDead and dhoke se dono ka divorce kra diyaAngry

shaadi nd divorce ho gya aur twinkle ko pata nhin chala?!Confused

Edited by -Ritika17- - 01 May 2016 at 9:49am

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greeshma014

Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
what???ShockedShockedShocked.. i thought shadi nahi hogi...Shocked
ho gyiLOL and there was an earthquake in TEI forumLOL im sad as im a hard core fan of twinjOuch

aise kaise ho gyi??Confused

yuvi ne dhoke se shadi kar liDeadDead and dhoke se dono ka divorce kra diyaAngry

shaadi nd divorce ho gyi aur twinkle ko pata nhin chala?!Confused
haanConfused now im scared for this show tooOuch

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Lachu-

yes Bihan will fall at everyone's feet...but I wont forgive Thapki like ever if she doesnt ask for his forgiveness in the future...becoz she is the one who did the damage..she should realize what she has done to Bihan...And I wont ever forgive the Pandey family...no matter what they do...even if they ask forgiveness from Bihan...they are not worth it..It took only mere minutes for them to think that Bihan would actually try to kill his father...after all these years after all the love he gave...I despise the family ...and i wont forgive cvs unless they expose Thapki in front of the family, it s the biggest injustice to bihan

Looks like only the forum is in support of Bihaan..LOL 
Just read the WU and went through the comments there...everyone is sympathizing Thapki...for them Bihaan is some sort of murderer..!! or maybe a beast...and Thapki is the beauty with bad luck...LOL
And not to forget...i can listen to the claps for Bauji there...nd suddenly everyone likes DS..LOL

That tellyupdates site..you know I did panga over there too few days ago. They copied my WU and then people were asking me are you ThaRuv or Thahaan fan..I said I am ThaRuv fan..any problem?LOLLOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

yes Bihan will fall at everyone's feet...but I wont forgive Thapki like ever if she doesnt ask for his forgiveness in the future...becoz she is the one who did the damage..she should realize what she has done to Bihan...And I wont ever forgive the Pandey family...no matter what they do...even if they ask forgiveness from Bihan...they are not worth it..It took only mere minutes for them to think that Bihan would actually try to kill his father...after all these years after all the love he gave...I despise the family ...and i wont forgive cvs unless they expose Thapki in front of the family, it s the biggest injustice to bihan

Just read the WU and went through the comments there...everyone is sympathizing Thapki...for them Bihaan is some sort of murderer..!! or maybe a beast...and Thapki is the beauty with bad luck...LOL
And not to forget...i can listen to the sound of claps for Bauji there...suddenly everyone likes DS..LOL

I have read the comments...I came here expecting the same response..all ready to fight with my teeth and nailLOL..honestly I never felt the need to justify Bihan this much before...I always found faults with him...I was like if I can understand him why cant these guys who love Bihan so much understand himLOL...anyway I think most of them will have second thoughts when they watch the actual episode...and the ppl who think Bihan wronged Thapki ...he just told the truth...he never called her charactrless, he called her dhokebaaz (the truth) and he said she destroyed him (the truth)...and he mocked her for her goodness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

And not to forget...i can listen to the claps for Bauji there...nd suddenly everyone likes DS..LOL

That tellyupdates site..you know I did panga over there too few days ago. They copied my WU and then people were asking me are you ThaRuv or Thahaan fan..I said I am ThaRuv fan..any problem?LOLLOL
LOLLOL hum sab purane fans hai jo abhi tak unhe nhi bhooleLOLLOL btw we didnt get any off screen filmsOuchOuch

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thapki is also thick headed in some ways. even after everything, his repeated dialogue tumne hamara dil toda hai, she does not get it. She wanted to apologize so that they can go back to the roommate mode..LOLLOL
For Bihaan - it has spiraled from an apology to the question of his status in the family..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsfan.matshMimiii22

Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged

scared?? m waiting fr tharuv!!LOL we will get to see some good scenes!LOL
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged

scared?? m waiting fr tharuv!!LOL we will get to see some good scenes!LOL
u know when i used to stalk this forum i used to wonder why ppl here were mad for offscreen tharuv than onscreen ones?LOL then i read somewhere on forum abt full half hour segment of actors then i also became their fanLOLLOLLOL

Go to top