India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 36)

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by .Aniline.

Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
what???ShockedShockedShocked.. i thought shadi nahi hogi...Shocked
ho gyiLOL and there was an earthquake in TEI forumLOL im sad as im a hard core fan of twinjOuch

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
ho gyiLOL and there was an earthquake in TEI forumLOL im sad as im a hard core fan of twinjOuch
ho bhi gyi.. ek aur show mein baar baar marriage ka drama Shocked
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Lachu-

It remainds me about laksh's outburst during his and ragini's second marriage marriage.. Majority of his points were rite.. But he spoiled it everything by talking rudely with family members and slapped his FIL.. After that  no one bothered to think abt he was rite or wrong.. they just saw laksh slapping shekhar and talked rudely with parents.. 

I loved the slap he gave...Shekhar is like the worst man I have seen on indian tv...I never thought much abt laksh till that day but after that he was my fav person in the showLOL..then I left watching again...then when I was interested in Ragya they ruined it by makking Laksh beg to Shekar...I was like (may be I shouldnt use the wordLOL)...I get it otherwise everyone will continue to hate lakshLOLbut I left the show againLOL
i had mixed feelings that time.. i loved laksh's performance.. he showed mirror to everyone like bihaan did today..LOLBut i was sad too.. because i knw it's chaar din ka chandni.. He definitely going to fall on everyone's feet  feet and cry buckets..LOLLOL .. seems like same will happen here too..Confused

yes Bihan will fall at everyone's feet...but I wont forgive Thapki like ever if she doesnt ask for his forgiveness in the future...becoz she is the one who did the damage..she should realize what she has done to Bihan...And I wont ever forgive the Pandey family...no matter what they do...even if they ask forgiveness from Bihan...they are not worth it..It took only mere minutes for them to think that Bihan would actually try to kill his father...after all these years after all the love he gave...I despise the family ...and i wont forgive cvs unless they expose Thapki in front of the family, it s the biggest injustice to bihan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22Neett

Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged

aise kaise ho gyi??Confused
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

It remainds me about laksh's outburst during his and ragini's second marriage marriage.. Majority of his points were rite.. But he spoiled it everything by talking rudely with family members and slapped his FIL.. After that  no one bothered to think abt he was rite or wrong.. they just saw laksh slapping shekhar and talked rudely with parents.. 

I loved the slap he gave...Shekhar is like the worst man I have seen on indian tv...I never thought much abt laksh till that day but after that he was my fav person in the showLOL..then I left watching again...then when I was interested in Ragya they ruined it by makking Laksh beg to Shekar...I was like (may be I shouldnt use the wordLOL)...I get it otherwise everyone will continue to hate lakshLOLbut I left the show againLOL
i had mixed feelings that time.. i loved laksh's performance.. he showed mirror to everyone like bihaan did today..LOLBut i was sad too.. because i knw it's chaar din ka chandni.. He definitely going to fall on everyone's feet  feet and cry buckets..LOLLOL .. seems like same will happen here too..Confused

Yeah you are right..you know how much I hate that Lux guy..LOL But they took Bihaan to the point of no return today. Unless..he asks for forgiveness or rots in jail I don't see sympathies returning back to him anytime soon.
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritika17-

aise kaise ho gyi??Confused

yuvi ne dhoke se shadi kar liDeadDead and dhoke se dono ka divorce kra diyaAngry

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan.matsh

Now coming to think of it will Thapki ever fall for Bihaan? I somehow doubt that. She will be out of character then. I hvmt watched thee epi yet BTW...future tracks looks extremely interesting yaar. I woukd love to see a broken Bihaan. I hope they handle it well. Thapki providing support to Bihaan is highly unlikely. May be they will put bauji in coma bihaan in jail n take a leap of 6 months or so. n then bauji wakes up n then says Bihaan is bekasoor but its aleaddy too late n he's broken down completely.
get ready for tharuvConfusedConfused i can see its possibility
honestly Tharuv is like the least interesting in the show right now...I dont think I will give a damn if they show Tharuv in between all this ...I am stuck with aage ki track on Bihan's blank mindLOL
Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

yes Bihan will fall at everyone's feet...but I wont forgive Thapki like ever if she doesnt ask for his forgiveness in the future...becoz she is the one who did the damage..she should realize what she has done to Bihan...And I wont ever forgive the Pandey family...no matter what they do...even if they ask forgiveness from Bihan...they are not worth it..It took only mere minutes for them to think that Bihan would actually try to kill his father...after all these years after all the love he gave...I despise the family ...and i wont forgive cvs unless they expose Thapki in front of the family, it s the biggest injustice to bihan

Looks like only the forum is in support of Bihaan..LOL 
Just read the WU and went through the comments there...everyone is sympathizing Thapki...for them Bihaan is some sort of murderer..!! or maybe a beast...and Thapki is the beauty with bad luck...LOL
And not to forget...i can listen to the claps for Bauji there...nd suddenly everyone likes DS..LOL

Edited by -Ritika17- - 01 May 2016 at 9:48am

Go to top