India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 35)

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

BTW - I also think this consolidates his character and not destroy it...LOL
even i think the same.

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Aniline.

Guys, i heard in TEI FL and her ex lover got married LOL and 2nd ML and FL got divorced Confused i just wish cvs didnt get inspired from that.
what???ShockedShockedShocked.. i thought shadi nahi hogi...Shocked
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greeshma014

Lachu, yeah ..after a long time, we got an interesting track in this show.. enjoy it.. pata nahi iske baad kuch mile ya na mile..Wink
Katori, i knw you like this type of high voltge drama scenes..LOLLOL .. Track is going as per your wish.. cvs ne tumhari sun li..LOL

Tell me about it!! I love drama. Jab romance nahin dikha sakte to drama hi sahi...  Lovey-dovey bihaan ko dekh kar chakkar aate the.LOLLOL

At least now when supposed falls for the guy, she will know what she is getting into..LOLLOL

I was thinking..dude you will have to eat back your words when you decide to forgive her. Hum mar jaein par maaf nahin kareinge..soch le beta..soch le. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Ritika- Senior Member
Ritika-
Ritika-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
yet to watch the epi. Just read the WU and I am like...what an epi..!! its not to be missed!!
but Bauji was..Sleepy and those slaps!!Confused
But Bihaan's frustration...LOL Guess thats why my mom was like...*poor Thaps...crazy Bihaan* looked like that guy said some mean words to Thapki...which i will love for sure..LOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Now coming to think of it will Thapki ever fall for Bihaan? I somehow doubt that. She will be out of character then. I hvmt watched thee epi yet BTW...future tracks looks extremely interesting yaar. I woukd love to see a broken Bihaan. I hope they handle it well. Thapki providing support to Bihaan is highly unlikely. May be they will put bauji in coma bihaan in jail n take a leap of 6 months or so. n then bauji wakes up n then says Bihaan is bekasoor but its aleaddy too late n he's broken down completely.
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by fun4ever89

I loved Thapki's expressions too. She was so shocked..
I think Bihaan went a little overboard but most of it was right from this point of view. Considering he is not a real son and all of sudden Thapki is sooo  dear in the family, his ranting was to the point.

Some of the stuff like hum mar jaayenge  par maaf nahi karenge type of stuff can easily attributed to the anger. 

Enjoyed the epi so much - 10 times more than the cold storage.. LOLLOLLOL

So true people are saying why didn't she intervene and tried to stop all this but in my opinion she was too shocked to even utter a word.

By the way I doubt anyone would have listened to her with all the tempers flaring LOL

I am not saying this becoz I hate Thapki or anything ...and far from it I sympathized with her today. But she is right when she holds herself responsible for everything. she is sort of the reason for Bihan's barbadi...and is continuing to be...her existence in the house is what bothers him.

its not the broken heart or the unrequited love...What Bihan feels is Thapki stole Bihan's place in his home not intentionally but for him she did it ...the mother who never cared for him for years loves Thapki who has bee around for some month...his bauji and dadima...everyone thinks only for her...I think its the jealousy and hurt.
i agree with u on ur 2nd para...it was realistic..if same happens with anyone of us..even we too feel the same..Ouch bihan was right today..family means the ppl who stands with u in every phase of ur life..unfortunately this is Female oriented drama so everything will be done to glorify FLSleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Now coming to think of it will Thapki ever fall for Bihaan? I somehow doubt that. She will be out of character then. I hvmt watched thee epi yet BTW...future tracks looks extremely interesting yaar. I woukd love to see a broken Bihaan. I hope they handle it well. Thapki providing support to Bihaan is highly unlikely. May be they will put bauji in coma bihaan in jail n take a leap of 6 months or so. n then bauji wakes up n then says Bihaan is bekasoor but its aleaddy too late n he's broken down completely.
get ready for tharuvConfusedConfused i can see its possibility

Go to top