India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 34)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Lachu, yeah ..after a long time, we got an interesting track in this show.. enjoy it.. pata nahi iske baad kuch mile ya na mile..Wink
Katori, i knw you like this type of high voltge drama scenes..LOLLOL .. Track is going as per your wish.. cvs ne tumhari sun li..LOL

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I loved Thapki's expressions too. She was so shocked..
I think Bihaan went a little overboard but most of it was right from this point of view. Considering he is not a real son and all of sudden Thapki is sooo  dear in the family, his ranting was to the point.

Some of the stuff like hum mar jaayenge  par maaf nahi karenge type of stuff can easily attributed to the anger. 

Enjoyed the epi so much - 10 times more than the cold storage.. LOLLOLLOL

So true people are saying why didn't she intervene and tried to stop all this but in my opinion she was too shocked to even utter a word.

By the way I doubt anyone would have listened to her with all the tempers flaring LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

It remainds me about laksh's outburst during his and ragini's second marriage marriage.. Majority of his points were rite.. But he spoiled it everything by talking rudely with family members and slapped his FIL.. After that  no one bothered to think abt he was rite or wrong.. they just saw laksh slapping shekhar and talked rudely with parents.. 

I loved the slap he gave...Shekhar is like the worst man I have seen on indian tv...I never thought much abt laksh till that day but after that he was my fav person in the showLOL..then I left watching again...then when I was interested in Ragya they ruined it by makking Laksh beg to Shekar...I was like (may be I shouldnt use the wordLOL)...I get it otherwise everyone will continue to hate lakshLOLbut I left the show againLOL
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Lachu-

I LOVED THE EPISODE...I am sad ppl are not seeing Bihan's POV...and I am delighted...maybe Bihan will go cuckoo
i loved the episode too.. enjoyed bihaan's angry avtar..Wink But my mom is mad at him..  Then i got an idea,  what majority thinks ..LOL

Moms are divided yaar..half of them think he is right..half don't.LOL
I almost fought with my mom over Bihaan today and then she left the room.LOL

I loved the episode..he was right absolutely. Nobody in the family has the guts to face reality. Bihaan even showed DS a true picture..his kismat is waqai mein kharab.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliNeett

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Lachu, yeah ..after a long time, we got an interesting track in this show.. enjoy it.. pata nahi iske baad kuch mile ya na mile..Wink
Katori, i knw you like this type of high voltge drama scenes..LOLLOL .. Track is going as per your wish.. cvs ne tumhari sun li..LOL

Tell me about it!! I love drama. Jab romance nahin dikha sakte to drama hi sahi...  Lovey-dovey bihaan ko dekh kar chakkar aate the.LOLLOL

At least now when supposed falls for the guy, she will know what she is getting into..LOLLOL

Edited by Katori - 01 May 2016 at 9:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22Neett

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I still think Thapki will support Bihaan once she gets over the glycerine induced coma...
She has never used this much tears - 1-2 were max and today her cheeks did not dry. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neett

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun4ever89

Originally posted by Katori

I loved Thapki's expressions too. She was so shocked..
I think Bihaan went a little overboard but most of it was right from this point of view. Considering he is not a real son and all of sudden Thapki is sooo  dear in the family, his ranting was to the point.

Some of the stuff like hum mar jaayenge  par maaf nahi karenge type of stuff can easily attributed to the anger. 

Enjoyed the epi so much - 10 times more than the cold storage.. LOLLOLLOL

So true people are saying why didn't she intervene and tried to stop all this but in my opinion she was too shocked to even utter a word.

By the way I doubt anyone would have listened to her with all the tempers flaring LOL

I am not saying this becoz I hate Thapki or anything ...and far from it I sympathized with her today. But she is right when she holds herself responsible for everything. she is sort of the reason for Bihan's barbadi...and is continuing to be...her existence in the house is what bothers him.

its not the broken heart or the unrequited love...What Bihan feels is Thapki stole Bihan's place in his home not intentionally but for him she did it ...the mother who never cared for him for years loves Thapki who has bee around for some month...his bauji and dadima...everyone thinks only for her...I think its the jealousy and hurt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliMimiii22Neett

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

It remainds me about laksh's outburst during his and ragini's second marriage marriage.. Majority of his points were rite.. But he spoiled it everything by talking rudely with family members and slapped his FIL.. After that  no one bothered to think abt he was rite or wrong.. they just saw laksh slapping shekhar and talked rudely with parents.. 

I loved the slap he gave...Shekhar is like the worst man I have seen on indian tv...I never thought much abt laksh till that day but after that he was my fav person in the showLOL..then I left watching again...then when I was interested in Ragya they ruined it by makking Laksh beg to Shekar...I was like (may be I shouldnt use the wordLOL)...I get it otherwise everyone will continue to hate lakshLOLbut I left the show againLOL
i had mixed feelings that time.. i loved laksh's performance.. he showed mirror to everyone like bihaan did today..LOLBut i was sad too.. because i knw it's chaar din ka chandni.. He definitely going to fall on everyone's feet  feet and cry buckets..LOLLOL .. seems like same will happen here too..Confused

Go to top