India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 33)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Point is..why did they ruin Bauji-Bihaan's relationship? And it wasn't a good sight at all the way both of them were shouting. Not good from the aunties perspective..my mom asked isko villian bana diya?..I was like no..Confused
Heights of FL glorification..my mom was sympathizing with Thapki.. 
His words were rite but his way of talking was very wrong.. especially to bauji.. i liked vasu today..she was trying very hard to handle both father- son duo.. Aaj bihaan ko dekhkar mujhe laksh yaad aa gaya.. 
Gree..serials run on perceptions. Manish said please support Bihaan in one of his interviews..can you imagine any support of Bihaan after today's episode? I am not talking about the blind followers of Bihaan on IF and FB..They took months to redeem Bihaan after the dhoka marriage and they rolled back within an episode.

Siddy...I was so mislead by the wus of olvs ...I didnt read them in the right tone...I loved Bihan today ...meri bas mei hoti toh I would have hugged him ...I loved his dialogues and it seemed like Bauji was the one talking Bakwas...and I like the new olvs too...Bihan is so very good yaar...and its mental brea down...I want Thapki to suffer...becoz any way you view this she is right ...all of this is her fault...I have faith in TRP aunties...I think they will understand Bihan ...and I love this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

I LOVED THE EPISODE...I am sad ppl are not seeing Bihan's POV...and I am delighted...maybe Bihan will go cuckoo
i loved the episode too.. enjoyed bihaan's angry avtar..Wink But my mom is mad at him..  Then i got an idea,  what majority thinks ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I loved Thapki's expressions too. She was so shocked..
I think Bihaan went a little overboard but most of it was right from this point of view. Considering he is not a real son and all of sudden Thapki is sooo  dear in the family, his ranting was to the point.

Some of the stuff like hum mar jaayenge  par maaf nahi karenge type of stuff can easily attributed to the anger. 

Enjoyed the epi so much - 10 times more than the cold storage.. LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsfun4ever89Mimiii22oceanbubbleNeett

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
BTW - I also think this consolidates his character and not destroy it...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsfun4ever89Mimiii22oceanbubble

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by -Lachu-

I LOVED THE EPISODE...I am sad ppl are not seeing Bihan's POV...and I am delighted...maybe Bihan will go cuckoo
i loved the episode too.. enjoyed bihaan's angry avtar..Wink But my mom is mad at him..  Then i got an idea,  what majority thinks ..LOL

Gree my mom was crying yaar...she loves Bihan...its like he is her tv waala betaLOL...I dont see why anyone should b mad at him...instead I was a bit angry at Bauji...and the olvs and future track ,...I love the look of future ...God TPK itna interesting kab se ban gaya yaar?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsKaraaliMimiii22oceanbubble

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
It remainds me about laksh's outburst during his and ragini's second  marriage.. Majority of his points were rite.. But he spoiled it everything by talking rudely with family members and slapped his FIL.. After that  no one bothered to think abt he was rite or wrong.. they just saw laksh slapping shekhar and talked rudely with parents.. 

Edited by greeshma014 - 01 May 2016 at 9:24am
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

BTW - I also think this consolidates his character and not destroy it...LOL

Exactly my thought...this was Bihan in all sense...and I always thought they are going to destroy his character ...thank u cvs for proving me wrong
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I loved Thapki's expressions too. She was so shocked..
I think Bihaan went a little overboard but most of it was right from this point of view. Considering he is not a real son and all of sudden Thapki is sooo  dear in the family, his ranting was to the point.

Some of the stuff like hum mar jaayenge  par maaf nahi karenge type of stuff can easily attributed to the anger. 

Enjoyed the epi so much - 10 times more than the cold storage.. LOLLOLLOL

when he said that he was not the real son of the house...I wanted to scream...see you filthy ppl ...see the damage you have done to this guy...

@bold- cannot agree more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22Karaali

Go to top