India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 32)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
2 spoilers are not inconsistent.
Bihaan may decide to leave but the stabbing drama happens. Bauji recovers and Shraddha executes her miscarriage plan. LOL

Like Thapki, Bihaan is not going anywhere anytime soon, unless there is a leap.

I do not want to see the miscarriage drama with thapki blamed and bihaan supporting her..DeadDead IF there is no other way to show them as a couple, then they should be separating.

PS: This stabbing drama for just to progress a couple's relationship has left a bad taste in my mouth - even though it has been the most exciting thing on this show after a long time.

Edited by Katori - 30 April 2016 at 11:21am

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Today's epi was so-so...It was swinging from Good to bad in a matter of seconds...

Ok...I will start from the start...

Thahaan hug...it was veryyy good...I liked how Thaps was all concerned for him..& then the relief that he was ok...It was a good scene...Manish woke up as if he had come back from the dead...quite funny...LOLLOL After a long time we saw him talking in a normal tone to her...which sounded good...

& I liked that she was thinking about manaoing him...

Now comes the BAD part...
How shameless Thapki...Bauji was saying that Bihaan was moti buddhi & it was Bihaan's fault that he was angry with Thapki...& Thapki showed no shock...no remorse...nothing...She showed absolutely nothing at bauji's strong statement against his own son...Angry

I liked that the foundation of Bauji-Bihaan spat was laid down today itself...How he very clearly stated in front of Bauji that he was annoyed at him taking her side...

Thapki remembered all the decorations Bihaan had done on the terrace that day...Now I didn't like the feels of that...because I think Thapki has totally misunderstood that Bihaan had done that to apologise to her...& the word PROPOSAL is nowhere near her mind...

But here...what Thaps said had me fuming badly...She said she has tried a LOT of times before also to seek apology from Bihaan...Like WHEN?? You did this only TWICE...once on that fateful day itself...& then after that when Dadi asked u to...after that I don't remember u trying to apologise...Infact madam...you gave him attitude, & lectured him about his anger on Shraddha...Do u think that qualifies as trying to apologise...

& I think Thapki saying it in front of the family puts the family under the belief that she has been trying Oh So Very Hard to make amends...which is not at all the case...

Then comes this part...where she says to maa that Bihaan won't understand, & that I have tried a lot of times before as well...Again...was this to gain sympathy...Why would you say something like that in front of family members when in the cold storage u were convinced that he didn't hate u that much that he cannot forgive u...

this had me raging at Thapki...i mean seriously...that was bad...why does Thapki even think that she has tried a lot of times...

Ok...coming to other stuff...

I have seen that man somewhere...the one who pushed Preeti...the one who claims to know very well how Bihaan treats his wife...I mean come on CVs...Do u really expect us to buy this nonsense...LOLLOL

Thapki's sorry scene...well they highly messed up by not showing us the preparations she did...& ofcourse the dance...

Anyways...Thapki's train & the card CCG...it was kind of cute...The way she asked him if he won't forgive her still...& what more she needs to do for an apology...Cute it was...

& then the teardrop scene...Reminded me of Valentine's party...

Personally, I can't wait to see this dream of thapki to turn to reality...

But reality holds something else in store...But I liked she repeated her dialogues from her dream...maybe hoping that he would also repeat what he had done in her dream...

PRECAP: I just hope this is a nightmare...I don't care whose but I don't want this to be the reality...CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsshweta2728Kowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
So who all enjoyed Bihaan letting out all his frustration...
Hoping Thapki will leave NOW!!! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsNeett

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Point is..why did they ruin Bauji-Bihaan's relationship? And it wasn't a good sight at all the way both of them were shouting. Not good from the aunties perspective..my mom asked isko villian bana diya?..I was like no..Confused
Heights of FL glorification..my mom was sympathizing with Thapki.. 
His words were rite but his way of talking was very wrong.. especially to bauji.. i liked vasu today..she was trying very hard to handle both father- son duo.. Aaj bihaan ko dekhkar mujhe laksh yaad aa gaya.. 
Gree..serials run on perceptions. Manish said please support Bihaan in one of his interviews..can you imagine any support of Bihaan after today's episode? I am not talking about the blind followers of Bihaan on IF and FB..They took months to redeem Bihaan after the dhoka marriage and they rolled back within an episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsNeett

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
sid, i edited my comment.. you didn't see the rest..Wink trp audiance won't forgive bihaan this time easily.. His behaviour was too harsh towards bauji.. he was shouting at top of the voice and told many mean things about thapki..  From neutral pov, no one will support bihaan.. it's not like thapki had an extra marital affair that he saying all this.. some of his points were rite.. but overall he was in wrong side today..above all this precap..Confused
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

i enjoyed it.. if  thapki has some self respct , she will leave for sure..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I quite enjoyed it LOL...his rant was justified...and the story of the show was stuck in a rut if it takes this to move it forward...I am all for it!!!...And as for Thapki after this she should leave PN.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I LOVED THE EPISODE...I am sad ppl are not seeing Bihan's POV...and I am delighted...maybe Bihan will go cuckoo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22oceanbubble

Go to top