Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 29)

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

I agree Bihaan won't try such things. But when he thinks whole family is against him for Thapki and after all that intense drama u nvr know. Bihaan is too attached to Bauji. So he can't think of leaving him... so may b? or cud it b that Bauji somehow got to know the marriage truth n to save his Vasu maa he has done something drastic? Like he told I will do whatever is required to protect my maa n he told i dunno what I will do to who comes in my way.
N v know that when it comes to choosing between Maa n Bauji he would choose Maa.
Just a wild guess? Confused
I think he accidently stabbed bauji but what next will they throw bihaan out of pn or jail its all so confusing

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I agree Bihaan won't try such things. But when he thinks whole family is against him for Thapki and after all that intense drama u nvr know. Bihaan is too attached to Bauji. So he can't think of leaving him... so may b? or cud it b that Bauji somehow got to know the marriage truth n to save his Vasu maa he has done something drastic? Like he told I will do whatever is required to protect my maa n he told i dunno what I will do to who comes in my way.
N v know that when it comes to choosing between Maa n Bauji he would choose Maa.

Sounds like an accident from the OLV write-up. The purpose seems to be to get Thapki to defend Bihaan.

score settling continues.
The best option for now looks like is thapki supporting bihaan
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

I think he accidently stabbed bauji but what next will they throw bihaan out of pn or jail its all so confusing

Even if he has stabbed accidentally Bihaan will go to jail himself. That's for sure. Byt now my question is why would Thapki stand by Bihaan? She should ideally let him rot in jail for all that he did to Bauji. N What am sure she wud even if the stab was accidental. If Thapki has to stand by Bihaan it has to b someone else altogether n he's framed.
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
@Maty
Thapki will stand with Bihaan - something as cheesy as "mujhe poora vishwas hai ki yeh asia nahin kar sakta. Mar jayega par bauji ko chot nahin dega" "naaahhhiiinnn.." LOLLOLLOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@Maty
Thapki will stand with Bihaan - something as cheesy as "mujhe poora vishwas hai ki yeh asia nahin kar sakta. Mar jayega par bauji ko chot nahin dega" "naaahhhiiinnn.."LOLLOLLOL

I know that! But seriously I want something different like he really stabs Bauji to protect his Maa then what will Thapki do? Like he said during dAan if it's choice between me n u I will choose u but if it's perhaps Maa n u I will choose Maa?! So what then?!
ShivSaan Senior Member
ShivSaan
ShivSaan

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Everything possible has been already discussed for the promo...I think this is after sorry fiasco, maybe Bihaan and Bauji are having a second round of words wherin MB brings knife and asks Bauji to kill him. Then he leaves the knife there and goes awayConfused. Soon he hears Bauji's cry and he has been stabbed. MB removes the knife and runs after stabber up the stairs.Wacko. When he returns all family gathered and seeing knife in his hand accuse him. Also Bauji points to stabber who has run upstairs but since Bihaan is standing there blame falls on him. 
Definitely the time for Detective Thapki to put her skills to test and save Her Hero in distress.
ShivSaan Senior Member
ShivSaan
ShivSaan

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Just saw Manish IV and he says Bihaan accidentally stabs Bauji. Now even I am blank. What is this leading to?
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thapki is in love... Finally... Good that she hasnt realized it

Episode looked dragged to me when in truth they actually through everything lol

Go to top