Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 28)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I'm confused at the precap...where did that come from?
Bihaan's reaction was the weirdest. I mean if Bauji was stabbed, I would imagine him to be rushing to his side and what not but he was just standing there. He can't really have stabbed Bauji, can he?
I guess it's some drama from Bauji and the rest of the family but even then doesn't make much sense..Confused

His reaction looked more like I-am-framed-here-please-help-me-out. So, its not Bihaan. Simply because he is the lead..and leads are not murderers. I think it's Bauji himself, not for the sake of Thapki-Bihaan but for some other reason. Or we are thinking too much and it's Shradha afterall.

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Finally watching on TV..
As per precap..past enemy of Pandeys..the one who implanted bomb during Navrati time shall come to take his revenge.

This is what I predict as of now...
Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The precap is very interesting, cvs played it so wellClap
So its nt bihaan ( saying as a formalityLOL) so from pn u can doubt on shradha but can she fall so low that she stabbed bauji to blame bihaan Dead but then who is it then the way ds went to bihaan it was clear they r gonna blame bihaan

Just a wild thought what if its actually bihaan, bauji took out the knife in rage n was gonna attack bihaan but in self defence bihaan showed resistance n the knife accidently hits bauji...na not possible

Or yes fiza may be their enemy returns
Anything can happen
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Just watched the epi! poora paisa vasool! it was just awesome!!
Shud I now say that didn't I tell u so - abt the hug I mean..that was bound to b coming. Both nailed their scenes. Need to re watch once more. was not very clear.
precap - just wondering what cud hv happened? Did Bihaan try to stab himself n Bauji turned tables n got himself stabbed instead? that cud explain Bihaan's shocked expressions?!

Do you think so? I thought  that Bihaan was saying that he has a life thanks to Bauji and Maa

I can't imagine someone as tied to his parents would try to do something like this! Bihaan is no coward to do so!! he can hurt himself to blood but not suicide
fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Shud I now say that didn't I tell u so - abt the hug I mean..that was bound to b coming. Both nailed their scenes. Need to re watch once more. was not very clear.
precap - just wondering what cud hv happened? Did Bihaan try to stab himself n Bauji turned tables n got himself stabbed instead? that cud explain Bihaan's shocked expressions?!

Do you think so? I thought  that Bihaan was saying that he has a life thanks to Bauji and Maa

I can't imagine someone as tied to his parents would try to do something like this! Bihaan is no coward to do so!! he can hurt himself to blood but not suicide

True Bihaan will not try to take his own life and Bihaan will never ever stab bauji either. 

I guess it will be a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But who did it? It can possibly be Shraddha or maybe Sanjay or Ashwin for somebody said that they were jealous of the fact that Bauji gave his business to Bihaan in the initial 
episodes don't know as I have not watched them.

Or I am also leaning on the assumption that it's just somebody's nightmare because there are no promos of this track as of yet.
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun4ever89

Originally posted by Kowsi

True Bihaan will not try to take his own life and Bihaan will never ever stab bauji either. 

I guess it will be a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But who did it? It can possibly be Shraddha or maybe Sanjay or Ashwin for somebody said that they were jealous of the fact that Bauji gave his business to Bihaan in the initial 
episodes don't know as I have not watched them.

Or I am also leaning on the assumption that it's just somebody's nightmare because there are no promos of this track as of yet.

There are some new OLVs that are really confusing and it's seems that there is only Bauji and Bihaan on the crime scene 

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I agree Bihaan won't try such things. But when he thinks whole family is against him for Thapki and after all that intense drama u nvr know. Bihaan is too attached to Bauji. So he can't think of leaving him... so may b? or cud it b that Bauji somehow got to know the marriage truth n to save his Vasu maa he has done something drastic? Like he told I will do whatever is required to protect my maa n he told i dunno what I will do to who comes in my way.
N v know that when it comes to choosing between Maa n Bauji he would choose Maa.
Just a wild guess? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

I agree Bihaan won't try such things. But when he thinks whole family is against him for Thapki and after all that intense drama u nvr know. Bihaan is too attached to Bauji. So he can't think of leaving him... so may b? or cud it b that Bauji somehow got to know the marriage truth n to save his Vasu maa he has done something drastic? Like he told I will do whatever is required to protect my maa n he told i dunno what I will do to who comes in my way.
N v know that when it comes to choosing between Maa n Bauji he would choose Maa.
Just a wild guess? Confused

Sounds like an accident from the OLV write-up. The purpose seems to be to get Thapki to defend Bihaan.

score settling continues.

Go to top