India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 27)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

I know I know I know! thapki will believe Bihaan for sure. was just wondering out aloud what if he did thaty:!!! LOL

Did you watch the episode? I was waiting to hear from you on the episode

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.LOL

You and me are twins are Maty...why do we end up thinking the same thing?LOL
See, Bihaan would be blamed for murder. And believing that this scene is right after the dhaka..Bihaan would not be in good books of Thapki. Thapki has the tendency to believe everyone but not Bihaan. This would break Bihaan the most, I know, no one trusts him, not even Thapki. But if this track is to create mu between Thapki-Bihaan, then I don't see, why this cant happen.
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I know I know I know! thapki will believe Bihaan for sure. was just wondering out aloud what if he did thaty:!!! LOL

Did you watch the episode? I was waiting to hear from you on the episode

no not yet kowsi. I am still out today. I will go back home n then watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I'm confused at the precap...where did that come from?
Bihaan's reaction was the weirdest. I mean if Bauji was stabbed, I would imagine him to be rushing to his side and what not but he was just standing there. He can't really have stabbed Bauji, can he?
I guess it's some drama from Bauji and the rest of the family but even then doesn't make much sense..Confused

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Bihaan's reaction was the weirdest. I mean if Bauji was stabbed, I would imagine him to be rushing to his side and what not but he was just standing there. He can't really have stabbed Bauji, can he?
I guess it's some drama from Bauji and the rest of the family but even then doesn't make much sense..Confused

I can't believe it's a drama but unvr know what twists CVS can bring in!

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beebutterfly

I can't believe it's a drama but unvr know what twists CVS can bring in!
Yeah...we'll only know for sure when we watch that epi.  Whatever it is, TPK has just notched up its game with this epi and the precap.
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.LOL

You and me are twins are Maty...why do we end up thinking the same thing?LOL
See, Bihaan would be blamed for murder. And believing that this scene is right after the dhaka..Bihaan would not be in good books of Thapki. Thapki has the tendency to believe everyone but not Bihaan. This would break Bihaan the most, I know, no one trusts him, not even Thapki. But if this track is to create mu between Thapki-Bihaan, then I don't see, why this cant happen.

But Siddy v both know it can't happen though v want it to happen that wayLOL
Thapki being the lead will surely hv to support Bihaan. that too CVS r hell bent on equalizing everything btn ThaHaan. Bihaan stood by her during theft now it's Thapki's turn to stand up for Bihaan. Thapki almost died thrice n Bihaan twice so far. only if Thapki stands for Bihaan now it will b hisab barabar.
What cud hv happened I am really wondering. May Bihaan wud hv tried to kill himself or something n bauji avoids that n gets stabbed himself?
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Just watched the epi! poora paisa vasool! it was just awesome!!
Shud I now say that didn't I tell u so - abt the hug I mean..that was bound to b coming. Both nailed their scenes. Need to re watch once more. was not very clear.
precap - just wondering what cud hv happened? Did Bihaan try to stab himself n Bauji turned tables n got himself stabbed instead? that cud explain Bihaan's shocked expressions?!

Kowsi

Go to top