India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 26)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thapki is the lead so that rules out the possibility... Unless bauji is indeed like the bauji frm ur os katori
Oh god imagine that... Bauji the ultimate villain... Not a pedophile or anything but wat if he is the one who separated bihan frm his real family and is raising him as part of an elaborate revenge plan... Ooh i wanna write a story

Sorry for going odf the hook.. That cant happen here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsioceanbubble

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Gals whoever the culprit is we want to see thapki' blind faith on bihaan and she should fight for him against each and everyone.the orphan boy became bihaan pandey because he saved the life of balwinder pandey whose life is in danger and the blame goes to same old saviour.

I forgot that this might be thewhole point of the track lol... Oh its a thahaan track alright and aftr today i have full faith on thapki... Damn ! How can she not realize her feelings after all this
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.LOL

Maty u r not serious LOL ... Thapki will believe bihan this time around... There is no question of a doubt ... Maybe this is not the moment for revenge

I have a question... Aftr today why is bihan mad at thapki? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Maty u r not serious LOL ... Thapki will believe bihan this time around... There is no question of a doubt ... Maybe this is not the moment for revenge

Thapki will believe Bihaan - this is too important of an issue. Shraddha is minor.

I want to know how low was their TRP this week. It was obviously not good (stable at best) or the someone from the production house or the channel would have tweeted it.
There was no KK-land drama this week. 
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Same question yaar!! I am confused!!
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Maty!!! Thapki will surely believe Bihaan she knows how he values Bauji in his life!!
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I know I know I know! thapki will believe Bihaan for sure. was just wondering out aloud what if he did thaty:!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Go to top