Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 23)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Now dont tell me that its an act by the family for bihan and thapki... But dhruvlacked expressions again... He is back to square one... You think the guy stabbed ur father but thats thebest emotion u can portray

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Thanks god for the OLVs, or I would have thought Thapki was going to confess...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

I am here too though just went with the flow..
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Main forum is a mess..so I just decided to save my sanity and come here..
I watched the episode with my cousins who are boys and they hate Thapki-Bihaan.. so they were making fun of them throughout.. I will have to watch in repeat to get some feelings from ThaHaan...

There was nothing much in the episode..except that they will never stop to fight even on death bed. And Bihaan tried to break the door with a crate..like seriously.  

Oh and precap...noww that's a dhamakha. My cousin was very impressed..he said..kahan se story mein twist aata pata hi chalta..
Now, that I have seen the precap..I think it's Bauji himself. I know, it's undigestable. Shradha is the likely option too but she doesn't hate Bauji to kill him.

But MAYBE Shraddha did try to stab Bihaan, but Bauji came in between? Coz Shraddha can turn into a psycho, remember she was stabbing a pillow thinking it's Thapki and saying I will kill you! Dead Who knows

oceanbubble

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Now dont tell me that its an act by the family for bihan and thapki... But dhruvlacked expressions again... He is back to square one... You think the guy stabbed ur father but thats thebest emotion u can portray

Dhurv's expressions are all over the place.

It is not a family nautanki, but I am not sure what are they showing now.. IS this Bihaan's revenge for the upcoming slap???

oceanbubble

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Bold : Haila! Aisa bhi ho sakta haiROFL

DS ki toh baat hi mat kar
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@Sid
I am here too as the main page has again been gripped by maniaLOL

It was an OK episode and precap was interesting. BTW Ballu did not look so injured that he could not tell who hit him with a knife..LOLLOL

Anyway I am confused... What am I watching...

U found it only interesting ???
Yaar that was the most amazing gave us hope for a story in months... Ok maybe I am too excited
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Main forum is a mess..so I just decided to save my sanity and come here..
I watched the episode with my cousins who are boys and they hate Thapki-Bihaan.. so they were making fun of them throughout.. I will have to watch in repeat to get some feelings from ThaHaan...

There was nothing much in the episode..except that they will never stop to fight even on death bed. And Bihaan tried to break the door with a crate..like seriously.  

Oh and precap...noww that's a dhamakha. My cousin was very impressed..he said..kahan se story mein twist aata pata hi chalta..
Now, that I have seen the precap..I think it's Bauji himself. I know, it's undigestable. Shradha is the likely option too but she doesn't hate Bauji to kill him.

But MAYBE Shraddha did try to stab Bihaan, but Bauji came in between? Coz Shraddha can turn into a psycho, remember she was stabbing a pillow thinking it's Thapki and saying I will kill you! Dead Who knows

Shraddha was helping with the family to pick up Ballu. I don't think she has anything to do with it.

BTW BEST part of today's epi - No Shraddha...LOL

Go to top