India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 22)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Oh Sidy!! Don't be lame sweety.. If she could forgive Shradha for everything, she could give Vasu another chance and forgive her. The rules doesn't apply only to Bihaan 

I know Dips..I am just trying to fit in some logic in Vasu's redemption. I simply can't digest a goody-good Saasu Maa...And the more I see Vasu asking for forgiveness, the more I hate her. Katori was right..Thapki is spineless afterall. God..when will Bihaan kick her out?Ouch

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

@Lachu
You think Bihaan had any other choice..there is Maa ki kasam also na..
Btw..I think Thapki was about to blurt the truth..DS knows how to do sach ka khulasaLOL

Another thing that annoys me is why Thapki still respects Vasu? She knows the truth..any other typical Indian bahu would have gone against Saasu maa. And I don't understand why only Thapki has the right to marriage truth? DS suffered the same way as Thapki did..I think even more..so has the right also..

Maa ki jhooti kasam is quarantine zone yaar...you never go thereLOL..Oh thapki was surely going to tell the truth...I pitied her for a moment she really doesnt have a person whom she believes is the most important...thats just sadLOL

the answer is simply becoz she is Thapki. And Thapki believes in second chances and also Vasu has apologized and understands her mistake and also she is elder to her. I am not defending thapki here though. in my POV she should keep a distance from VasuLOL
and abt DS...my grandma used to say "Sathyam bruyath priyam bruyath na bruyath sathyam apriyam" Which literally means Speak only the truth which is sweet and never speak the bitter truth lol...I know makes no sense but some truths just destroy peaceLOL

Arey..no I was saying that Bihaan has taken Maa ki kasam that this truth will never be out in his lifetime..(btw..that applied to all Pandey Zoo members including Thapki..LOL). So he had to do something to stop her..I think what Bihaan did was not wrong considering the circumstances.. he is smart afterall..LOL

Second chances..they apply to everyone, including Bihaan?

I am still not convinced that DS should not the truth...I know he will eventually..but I just wish they will not mess it up like other sach ka khulasas..(why am I even expecting something from themConfused)
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
--

Edited by oceanbubble - 28 April 2016 at 10:03am
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I know Dips..I am just trying to fit in some logic in Vasu's redemption. I simply can't digest a goody-good Saasu Maa...And the more I see Vasu asking for forgiveness, the more I hate her. Katori was right..Thapki is spineless afterall. God..when will Bihaan kick her out?Ouch

& what makes u think that BIHAAN will kick her out...he is ready to go to any lengths for Vasu...even after knowing that she is partial to him..
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Dhruv will not let go off the issue unless they gave something as solid as the Kasam...and pyulling away the hand would be like shouting that we are lying LOL...and I dont think she has the guts to insult bihan now at least after the convo in the beginningLOL

ok maybe its the effect of jhooti kasam...so torment for thapkiLOL, fine with that 

I know pulling it wud be equivalent to shouting v r lying. But why blame Bihaan alone that he gave Thapki no choice? Both decided thats the best way to stop Maa's truth from coming out. So Thapki is also equally at fault! Both MA and MB decided to protect their Maa and they got a wonderful hug from Vasu as ther reward!Ouch

I want Vasu to return to her old self - scheming and manipulative. I am hating her redemption!
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Main forum is a mess..so I just decided to save my sanity and come here..
I watched the episode with my cousins who are boys and they hate Thapki-Bihaan.. so they were making fun of them throughout.. I will have to watch in repeat to get some feelings from ThaHaan...

There was nothing much in the episode..except that they will never stop to fight even on death bed. And Bihaan tried to break the door with a crate..like seriously.  

Oh and precap...noww that's a dhamakha. My cousin was very impressed..he said..kahan se story mein twist aata pata hi chalta..
Now, that I have seen the precap..I think it's Bauji himself. I know, it's undigestable. Shradha is the likely option too but she doesn't hate Bauji to kill him.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
That precap put my mind off thahaan... Which is something i should say...
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@Sid 
I am here too as the main page has again been gripped by mania LOL

It was an OK episode and precap was interesting. BTW Ballu did not look so injured that he could not tell who hit him with a knife..LOLLOL

Anyway I am confused... What am I watching...

Go to top