India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 21)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@Lachu - Even though cleverly worded, it was definitely a jhooti kasam - Kasam was that  Bihaan's story was the truth and it was not.

I think I missed that part...if that is so then I dont have anything to defend thapki for today...but personal opinion- Bihan is really at fault today...he was selfish and heartless for making her do that kasam and Thapki really didnt have a choiceLOL

God I am defending Thapki in one thread and bashing her in anotherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

@Lachu - Even though cleverly worded, it was definitely a jhooti kasam - Kasam was that  Bihaan's story was the truth and it was not.

I think I missed that part...if that is so then I dont have anything to defend thapki for today...but personal opinion- Bihan is really at fault today...he was selfish and heartless for making her do that kasam and Thapki really didnt have a choiceLOL

That is Thapki LOLLOLLOL

It was Bihaan's fault. She really did not have a choice - or rather the alternative was to shove the pyaari bholi bhaali maa under the bus..  LOLLOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Lachu- Why do u feel Thapki didn't have a choice! She chose not to speak thats all! She cud hv pulled out her hand forccefully ad shouted at Bihaan, cudnt she? She always does that - insult Bihaan at the first opportunity. So why not today? She chose not to thats all! And it was very much a jhooti kasam. And that effect she will see tomorrow or day after in the ccold storage.

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Though Vasu's redemption is the worst I have seen on tv except maybe after Ragini's Vasu is still redeeming so I was okay that they risked a jhooti kasam for saving maa...but it will come out soon lol

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Lachu- Why do u feel Thapki didn't have a choice! She chose not to speak thats all! She cud hv pulled out her hand forccefully ad shouted at Bihaan, cudnt she? She always does that - insult Bihaan at the first opportunity. So why not today? She chose not to thats all! And it was very much a jhooti kasam. And that effect she will see tomorrow or day after in the ccold storage.

Dhruv will not let go off the issue unless they gave something as solid as the Kasam...and pyulling away the hand would be like shouting that we are lying LOL...and I dont think she has the guts to insult bihan now at least after the convo in the beginningLOL

ok maybe its the effect of jhooti kasam...so torment for thapkiLOL, fine with that 

Parshi

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Lachu
You think Bihaan had any other choice..there is Maa ki kasam also na..
Btw..I think Thapki was about to blurt the truth..DS knows how to do sach ka khulasaLOL

Another thing that annoys me is why Thapki still respects Vasu? She knows the truth..any other typical Indian bahu would have gone against Saasu maa. That would have been a far better track than Thapki forgiving Vasu. And I don't understand why only Thapki has the right to marriage truth? DS suffered the same way as Thapki did..I think even more..so he has full right to truth.

Edited by Sweet_Desires - 28 April 2016 at 9:28am

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

@Lachu
You think Bihaan had any other choice..there is Maa ki kasam also na..
Btw..I think Thapki was about to blurt the truth..DS knows how to do sach ka khulasaLOL

Another thing that annoys me is why Thapki still respects Vasu? She knows the truth..any other typical Indian bahu would have gone against Saasu maa. And I don't understand why only Thapki has the right to marriage truth? DS suffered the same way as Thapki did..I think even more..so has the right also..

Maa ki jhooti kasam is quarantine zone yaar...you never go thereLOL..Oh thapki was surely going to tell the truth...I pitied her for a moment she really doesnt have a person whom she believes is the most important...thats just sadLOL

the answer is simply becoz she is Thapki. And Thapki believes in second chances and also Vasu has apologized and understands her mistake and also she is elder to her. I am not defending thapki here though. in my POV she should keep a distance from VasuLOL
and abt DS...my grandma used to say "Sathyam bruyath priyam bruyath na bruyath sathyam apriyam" Which literally means Speak only the truth which is sweet and never speak the bitter truth lol...I know makes no sense but some truths just destroy peaceLOL

fan.matsh

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Oh Sidy!! Don't be lame sweety.. If she could forgive Shradha for everything, she could give Vasu another chance and forgive her. The rules doesn't apply only to Bihaan 

Go to top