India-Forums

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 19)

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Ok episode was full of surprises...But I am still bored
Tharuv scene with a bit of awkwardness frm thapki and unresolved feelings from Dhruv...i am not annoyed just bored...thapki is a super nerd mahn..she returns abook...Dhruv finds the sketch and questions thapki..vasu begs bihan to save her ...and the idiot makes thapki have seemingly jhoota kasam on himself to save maa..something is not right with the kasam...Dhruv is satisfied and leaves

Still bored

jhoota kasam! I can't believe that she wud do a jhoota kasam on any one. but she did it on Bihaan - Shows she has absolutely no feelings what so ever towards him! It's all our imagination at work if v think she has. Isn't it a belief that if v put jhoota kasam on somebody, something bad will happen to that person? So basically she's not bothered!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Tharuv scene with a bit of awkwardness frm thapki and unresolved feelings from Dhruv...i am not annoyed just bored...thapki is a super nerd mahn..she returns abook...Dhruv finds the sketch and questions thapki..vasu begs bihan to save her ...and the idiot makes thapki have seemingly jhoota kasam on himself to save maa..something is not right with the kasam...Dhruv is satisfied and leaves

Still bored

jhoota kasam! I can't believe that she wud do a jhoota kasam on any one. but she did it on Bihaan - Shows she has absolutely no feelings what so ever towards him! It's all our imagination at work if v think she has. Isn't it a belief that if v put jhoota kasam on somebody, something bad will happen to that person? So basically she's not bothered!

She was forced to take the false kasam. I didn't find the epi annoying rather it was good. Dhruv has to confront everyone for what happened on his marriage day. Today it started.

Parshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
It was Bihaan's sketch. Shouldn't Dhruv be questioning Bihaan?? Why is he asking Thapki?

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
No Maty...I dont understand why everyone thinks its a jhooti Kasam...it was cleverly phrased and Thapki didnt utter a singlew word ...she just shook her head at Bihan's words...Bihan is annoying mahn...Thapki did not really have a choice in the kasam ...she had to do it...if she didnt the truth would have been out 
Vasu hugged them both and blessed them happiness...I dont think she will ever want Tharuv...kya pata vasu hai...

@Katori- The epi was likeable of course but a bit drag for me lol...I enjoyed dhruv today...Dhruv is growing on me...and I did not mind Tharuv at all...but the whole scenario is being so much dragged... I hate it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshioceanbubble

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Lachu - I think you were waiting for the cold storage and that never showed up!!
I am OK with no Bihaan-Thapki but not DS-Thapki...

Parshioceanbubble

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Still bored

Just to save her precious MaaDead

Vasu ne Bihaan ki life daav par lagai, aur aaj Thapki ne bhi. Kya jodi haiDead

Parshioceanbubble

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

It was Bihaan's sketch. Shouldn't Dhruv be questioning Bihaan?? Why is he asking Thapki?

Because it was in Thapki's book and because DS wanted to be near ThapkiEmbarrassedDead

Parshioceanbubble

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@Lachu - I think you were waiting for the cold storage and that never showed up!!
I am OK with no Bihaan-Thapki but not DS-Thapki...

probably...but I seriously dont wanna hope anything abt cold storage ...nor am I much excited unless Bihan is melting towards Thapki...I wanna know aage ki kahani like right nowLOL...dont know if I will be able to watch after nxt week ...thats messing with my moodLOL

SanyaEternaParshi

Go to top