Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Now dont tell me that its an act by the family for bihan and thapki... But dhruvlacked expressions again... He is back to square one... You think the guy stabbed ur father but thats thebest emotion u can portray

Bold : Haila! Aisa bhi ho sakta hai🀣

DS ki toh baat hi mat kar
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Katori

@Sid

I am here too as the main page has again been gripped by maniaπŸ˜†

It was an OK episode and precap was interesting. BTW Ballu did not look so injured that he could not tell who hit him with a knife..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway I am confused... What am I watching...

U found it only interesting ???
Yaar that was the most amazing gave us hope for a story in months... Ok maybe I am too excited
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

But MAYBE Shraddha did try to stab Bihaan, but Bauji came in between? Coz Shraddha can turn into a psycho, remember she was stabbing a pillow thinking it's Thapki and saying I will kill you! πŸ€’ Who knows

Shraddha was helping with the family to pick up Ballu. I don't think she has anything to do with it.

BTW BEST part of today's epi - No Shraddha...πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dhurv's expressions are all over the place.

It is not a family nautanki, but I am not sure what are they showing now.. IS this Bihaan's revenge for the upcoming slap???

No, it's not Bihaan's revenge. This is not his first Thapad. My mind is swinging between Shradha and Bauji. From what I remember, she wasn't with the family members when they were shouting. Possibility- Bauji somehow gets to know her truth, to save herself she uses Bihaan's rampoori, and blame goes to Bihaan.
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

U found it only interesting ???
Yaar that was the most amazing gave us hope for a story in months... Ok maybe I am too excited

Interesting because it does not seem to have any connection with the ongoing story line... and don't like track jumping. They need to complete sorting out B-T... separate or together?
-Ila- thumbnail

Dhurv's expressions are all over the place.

It is not a family nautanki, but I am not sure what are they showing now.. IS this Bihaan's revenge for the upcoming slap???

If the pandeys believed that then are the worst ppl on the planet... Of course they are and I just jinxedthe wholething grt

Who kills for a slap... Bauji has slapped him before... But they can always say that bauji will disown him aftr wat he did tothapki and bihanstabs him
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

But MAYBE Shraddha did try to stab Bihaan, but Bauji came in between? Coz Shraddha can turn into a psycho, remember she was stabbing a pillow thinking it's Thapki and saying I will kill you! πŸ€’ Who knows

Shraddha is a vicious opponent...

There have been a few instances which show that she can very well commit a murder...

She had hanged her ex-bf...that too ulta...over that sinking sand...if he wouldn't have agreed to her terms...she would have killed him

As you said...she stabbed the pillow...

She smeared the mirror with lipstick thinking it to be Thapki

She planned a blast in Vasu's phone...

These show that she is, IMO, mentally unstable...maybe bipolar...😳

She can stab bauji for any of the two reasons:

He got to know her pregnancy truth
She wanted Bihaan to face the brunt of it

A third scenario can be that this is also someone's dream/nightmare...

Maybe Vasu's...
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

No, it's not Bihaan's revenge. This is not his first Thapad. My mind is swinging between Shradha and Bauji. From what I remember, she wasn't with the family members when they were shouting. Possibility- Bauji somehow gets to know her truth, to save herself she uses Bihaan's rampoori, and blame goes to Bihaan.

no - bihaan is never going to hurt Bauji even if Bauji was to kill him. I meant somebody framing him...
Karaali thumbnail
Now wouldn't it be more interesting if Dhurv was one framing Bihaan... 
-Ila- thumbnail

Now wouldn't it be more interesting if Dhurv was one framing Bihaan...

Hey I was gonna say that... And his lack of expression will be justified

Oh grt now I just wanna fast forward the thahaan dream and apology ... This will be shown onlyon monday I think