Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 (Page 13)

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

@ lachu
But I really hate this Ghajini Thapki...Angry

Now, she says she will focus on two missions...such a stupid girl...without brains...dumbass...doesn't she know you cannot sail in two boats at the same time...No doubt both her missions will be utter failures...Dead

She has been fooled by Shraddha for now...

& she cannot possibly care less for Bihaan...Ouch

Now..I feel cold storage wala scene will also be a big disappointment...since Bihaan babu is busy making funny faces while fainting in the weirdest fashion possible...LOL & Thapki will soon get her attack of short term memory loss, & forget all about Bihaan in the very next episode...Angry

One minute she is sooo affected by Bihaan's indifference and the next moment she is again thinking about Shraddha...Angry

Seems like Shraddha is more important for her than Bihaan infact every other person is more important for her than Bihaan.

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thapki this week-
1. Lets expose Shradha [ totally not becoz she is my ex's wife]
2. Lets just give a sec to the guy I dont really love but who thinks his angry avatar will affect me [ foolish guy] . Only becoz the old woman asked me to.
3. Oh lets just bring out a tear or two so that the guy will be satisfied and ppl will think that I tried
4. Shradha is so awesome. I am just so stupid to ever have doubted her
5. Lets scold that idiot of a husband not to behave rudely with the pregnant woman
6. Oh the guy is abt to DIE trying to protect ...what should I do? mm lemme think.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaKowsiKaraalifan.matshSanyaEternaP.D.DuttaMimiii22Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by -Lachu-

No Katori Shradha got TWO hugs today...
Shrapki hugs- 3 (I think one during marriage time)

Thahaan hugs - 0.5 (considering it was a dream

hence proved Shrapki are made for each other

Is LGBT legal in India? You know poor Bihaan and Dhruv would be saved from the torture..running after a woman who has interest in women.
Legal or not - that is the direction these 2 women are headed - or at least Thapki is.

Thapki has lgbt vibes.

She never felt anything remotely romantic for the two men in her life.
She is continuously obsessed abt Vasu and Shradha.
She hugs Shradha whn she hasnt even properly touched her husband

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaafan.matshSanyaEternaMimiii22ParshiKaraali

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

No Katori Shradha got TWO hugs today...
Shrapki hugs- 3 (I think one during marriage time)

Thahaan hugs - 0.5 (considering it was a dream

hence proved Shrapki are made for each other

Is LGBT legal in India? You know poor Bihaan and Dhruv would be saved from the torture..running after a woman who has interest in women.
Legal or not - that is the direction these 2 women are headed - or at least Thapki is.

Thapki has lgbt vibes.

@----bold LMAO TRUE! ROFL
aj i really wanted to smack her head through my tv. Angry i mean just few seconds before she was upset about bihu's rough dance and cold dialogue and then she went all "let me take care of sharddha who knows she might be becoming the mother of my Child" Wacko and when she said she is with her and hugged her it was confirmed she has feelings for shraddha more than her roommate who is angry with her! 
#ShrapkiWillRise
#RipThahaan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22ParshiKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Guys just saw the episode!! I was in aww watching the dance and skipped the other parts until the precap!!
Man!! Manish's eye!! I thought they would come out!! It was damn funny to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Thapki has lgbt vibes.

@----bold LMAO TRUE! ROFL
aj i really wanted to smack her head through my tv. Angry i mean just few seconds before she was upset about bihu's rough dance and cold dialogue and then she went all "let me take care of sharddha who knows she might be becoming the mother of my Child" Wacko and when she said she is with her and hugged her it was confirmed she has feelings for shraddha more than her roommate who is angry with her! 
#ShrapkiWillRise
#RipThahaan 

blue ROFLROFL

But so true she is having short time memory loss 

Someone mentioned Ghajini here!! She should concentrate on Bihaan!! Shraddha be damnedAngry

And Chanda that hashtag 
I am not yet giving up on Thahaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ok...I just watched the episode, & here is what I think about it...
1)  Pandey females are actually very misinformed regarding pregnancy...they don't let Shraddha do anything...She cannot even cough in peace...LOLLOL The way everyone shouted about her wanting to dance was...meh...Dead

Agreed that she cannot do vigorous stuff...but she can move...she could have swayed to the rythm without harming the baby...at least she can do it now...Maybe that won't be the case once she reaches her 6 months...I am not too sure about it...but the way the pandey females fuss...it seems they are highly uneducated...LOLLOLLOL

Shraddha's expression was worth watching...ROFL

2) Thahaan dance...I was...Day Dreaming...I liked the darmiyaan song...when it was mentioned earlier that the song was darmiyaan...i thought it was that female version...I so do not like it...

Anyways...the dance was INTENSE at its best...they were so close, yet so far...I loved the dance part...

What I did not like, or rather should I say I felt out of place was how come no one noticed that it was not really DANCE happening there...Nobody seemed affected even when Bihaan left abruptly...

The pandeys...I tell you...they have selective memory, they have selective hearing, they have selective vision...LOLLOLLOL

3) who keeps dye...ready to use...? atleast the ppl in my home do not...LOLLOL

4) I BADLY want Shradha to fake her miscarriage, & I can't wait to see the blame coming on Thapki...Not because I want revenge from Thapki or anything...I have my own entirely different reasons for wanting that...

5) Shradda talking to the sweater scene was too good...Leaving aside the fact that she was faking her pregnancy, the scene itself was very beautiful...no wonder Thapki got fooled...She is an emotional fool anyway...LOLLOL

But the scene was very well written according to me...I found myself smiling to that...ConfusedConfused

Shrapki hug...No comments...LOLLOL

Precap:  ROFL NO COMMENTS AGAIN...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiSanyaEternaMimiii22Parshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode. I would say bakwas episode mainly bcoz of Thapki's non-existent feelings towards her husband! She keeps her hubby and her co-sister on the same level... giving equal importance to both! I just dont understand her interest in Shraddha!

Dance part was good - I mean Bihaan's expressions said it all. The PN nivasis are really blind not to see the duriya between THahaan - the bhabhis congratulated ThaHaan on a beautiful dance!! Angry

I just cant understand the CVs - why so much importance is being given to Shraddha?! I find her extremely irritating to say the least. She has been irritating for most part of 3 months for me - right from tabela times. they shud end her character... or use it more usefully like for torturing Vasu.

And the cold storage scene - Bihaan fainting was so unrealistic. Do people really faint like that? Ouch

Anyways u know me - no expectations from tomorrows epi as well. Thapki will remain Thapki. She will pray GOD and HE will send someone to bring them out or she will use her wonderful wonderful brains to bring themselves out. No intimate scenes and no confessions and no realizations. This is TPK!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshi

Go to top