Epi discussion - Apr 25 - May 1 - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
@Katori: I know there is no Thahaan if Thapki doesn't stand for BihaanBut looking g at the new olvs looks like Thapki as usual more concerned for Vasu n famiky than Bihaan. So how can u expect her to stand for Bihaan. I feel Bihaan is better off without Thapki. If it's Tharuv then it's Tata bye bye from my side for the show.
Of topic. I can join Tpk as official advocate of Bihaan to prove his innocence😆
Originally posted by fan.matsh

@Katori: I know there is no Thahaan if Thapki doesn't stand for BihaanBut looking g at the new olvs looks like Thapki as usual more concerned for Vasu n famiky than Bihaan. So how can u expect her to stand for Bihaan. I feel Bihaan is better off without Thapki. If it's Tharuv then it's Tata bye bye from my side for the show.

I don't expect her to stand immediately. But once it calms down a bit and she can digest what happened I do. I have not seen the OLVs but once he is jail, she should be thinking what happened.. 
Originally posted by Fizak

Of topic. I can join Tpk as official advocate of Bihaan to prove his innocence😆

Oh yes..I forgot..There will be court room drama too.🤢 Bihaan please bhag jao..run to some far far country. Don't come back ever. ðŸ˜†
Siddy no court room drama..PH can't afford any scenes other than PZ, Kk land and hospital scenes..
Off court room bhi settlement ho sakti hai..and the way he is not mika Singh..kab se bhaga rahi hai usko..
Originally posted by Fizak

Siddy no court room drama..PH can't afford any scenes other than PZ, Kk land and hospital scenes..
Off court room bhi settlement ho sakti hai..and the way he is not mika Singh..kab se bhaga rahi hai usko..

Lol but they can have a open court on that same open area where we got all our outdoor scenes 😆
Watched the episode finally! Loved it.
Bihaan's acting spot on. Just showed pent up emotions.
Thapki realised to some extent how much damage she did to the father-son duo. Just to protect Maa, they destroyed the awesome relationship a father and son had!
Vasu could have owned up everything and put and end to all this! But no she didn;t! Nor did Thapki! Even it was within her powers to stop the fight. She could have owned up the dhoka! But no! When Bihaan married Thapki dhoke se, he owned up. But here no one owned up! Thats the difference between Bihaan and Thapkis character. Bihaan is truely truthful where as Thapki is truthful when she wants!

I am disgusted with Thapkis character! Each dialogue of Bihaan was justified and it reflected all our rants over the past 6 months! in fact I remember once I had mentioned she thinks of herself as Goddess and all in my frustration and today Bihaan said he will build a temple for the MA!!

Wonderful episode. I really am keeping my fingers crossed. Bihaan will get arrested for murder and then what is the quest. If they bring in Tharuv now, I am quitting the show. If they separate ThaHaan am OK. If Thapki supports Bihaan then also its ok. Since people love FL glorification, they will show Thapki supporting Bihaan though from her behaviour in the new OLVs i dont think she supports Bihaan...!

Sorry for the long rant...

dekhte rahiye Thapki Pyaar ki...
Absolutely Matty.wonderful episode.want thapki to understand and support him.if not there is no meaning in thahaan and it is absurd to bring back the flop pair back aft all this.thapki has more drama with bihaan only.she must support him.he is almost dead.
@maty     Good one...today bihaan said what we wanted him to say n coming to thapki if she doesnt support bihaan then there is nothing left in thahaan