Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ritika17-

nd realizes her mistake after looking at the constipated face of the child??😆

I wud quit the show than watching Tharuv! I am OK with no ThaHaan. In fact I want Thapki n Bihaan separated now C Thapki suffer. She thought she did all efforts to keep up her relationship with her husband! She shud ask her conscience if she ever showed gratitude to him any time. She was extremely selfish when she misled him to believing that she gave a second chance. I knew this was coming especially bcoz he was an orphan n an adopted child who was always insecure.
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just watched the epi right now. I am officially quiting Thahaan right now. There will be only Bihaan for me. His every word was true. Thapki destroyed his life. Edited by Dplee - 7 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I still want mentally deranged Bihan guys...and Thapki taking care of him...these guys can pull it off ...I want Thapki to cry every single minute realizing that it is her mistake 
-Ila- thumbnail
And oh yeah I made an extremely long calm comment on the site right now...its waiting moderation lol
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

I still want mentally deranged Bihan guys...and Thapki taking care of him...these guys can pull it off ...I want Thapki to cry every single minute realizing that it is her mistake

Lol same 😆
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

I just watched the epi right now. I am officially quiting Thahaan right now. There will be only Bihaan for me. His every word was true. Thapki destroyed his life.

main tumari hi wait kr rhi thi.. mere liye to ye show suru se hi bihaan se tha coz wo itna goody nhi hai .. he is a normal person who did mistakes nd accept it. 
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

I just watched the epi right now. I am officially quiting Thahaan right now. There will be only Bihaan for me. His every word was true. Thapki destroyed his life.

It was all bihaan for me today n whatever he said to thapki i didnt even for once felt bad for thapki evil me 😆
Neett thumbnail

same here. I want her to realize his imp in her life. 
Neett thumbnail

And oh yeah I made an extremely long calm comment on the site right now...its waiting moderation lol

where?
-Ila- thumbnail

I am so irked by most comments

http://www.tellyupdates.com/thapki-pyaar-ki-1st-may-2016-written-episode-update/

here