Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rtms

Gals whoever the culprit is we want to see thapki' blind faith on bihaan and she should fight for him against each and everyone.the orphan boy became bihaan pandey because he saved the life of balwinder pandey whose life is in danger and the blame goes to same old saviour.

I forgot that this might be thewhole point of the track lol... Oh its a thahaan track alright and aftr today i have full faith on thapki... Damn ! How can she not realize her feelings after all this
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.😆
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

I can't imagine Thapki believing Bihaan bcoz if she can't even trust him for Shraddha whom we know is a villain, how can she trust Bihaan now? I really want Thapki not to trust Bihaan - n instead complete her revenge on him for marrying her by deceit.😆

Maty u r not serious 😆 ... Thapki will believe bihan this time around... There is no question of a doubt ... Maybe this is not the moment for revenge

I have a question... Aftr today why is bihan mad at thapki? 😆
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Maty u r not serious 😆 ... Thapki will believe bihan this time around... There is no question of a doubt ... Maybe this is not the moment for revenge

Thapki will believe Bihaan - this is too important of an issue. Shraddha is minor.

I want to know how low was their TRP this week. It was obviously not good (stable at best) or the someone from the production house or the channel would have tweeted it.
There was no KK-land drama this week. 
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Same question yaar!! I am confused!!
Kowsi thumbnail

Maty!!! Thapki will surely believe Bihaan she knows how he values Bauji in his life!!
fan.matsh thumbnail
I know I know I know! thapki will believe Bihaan for sure. was just wondering out aloud what if he did thaty:!!! 😆
Kowsi thumbnail

I know I know I know! thapki will believe Bihaan for sure. was just wondering out aloud what if he did thaty:!!! 😆

Did you watch the episode? I was waiting to hear from you on the episode
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You and me are twins are Maty...why do we end up thinking the same thing?😆
See, Bihaan would be blamed for murder. And believing that this scene is right after the dhaka..Bihaan would not be in good books of Thapki. Thapki has the tendency to believe everyone but not Bihaan. This would break Bihaan the most, I know, no one trusts him, not even Thapki. But if this track is to create mu between Thapki-Bihaan, then I don't see, why this cant happen.
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Did you watch the episode? I was waiting to hear from you on the episode

no not yet kowsi. I am still out today. I will go back home n then watch