Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

I know Dips..I am just trying to fit in some logic in Vasu's redemption. I simply can't digest a goody-good Saasu Maa...And the more I see Vasu asking for forgiveness, the more I hate her. Katori was right..Thapki is spineless afterall. God..when will Bihaan kick her out?

& what makes u think that BIHAAN will kick her out...he is ready to go to any lengths for Vasu...even after knowing that she is partial to him..
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Dhruv will not let go off the issue unless they gave something as solid as the Kasam...and pyulling away the hand would be like shouting that we are lying πŸ˜†...and I dont think she has the guts to insult bihan now at least after the convo in the beginningπŸ˜†

ok maybe its the effect of jhooti kasam...so torment for thapkiπŸ˜†, fine with that 

I know pulling it wud be equivalent to shouting v r lying. But why blame Bihaan alone that he gave Thapki no choice? Both decided thats the best way to stop Maa's truth from coming out. So Thapki is also equally at fault! Both MA and MB decided to protect their Maa and they got a wonderful hug from Vasu as ther reward!

I want Vasu to return to her old self - scheming and manipulative. I am hating her redemption!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main forum is a mess..so I just decided to save my sanity and come here..
I watched the episode with my cousins who are boys and they hate Thapki-Bihaan.. so they were making fun of them throughout.. I will have to watch in repeat to get some feelings from ThaHaan...

There was nothing much in the episode..except that they will never stop to fight even on death bed. And Bihaan tried to break the door with a crate..like seriously.  

Oh and precap...noww that's a dhamakha. My cousin was very impressed..he said..kahan se story mein twist aata pata hi chalta..
Now, that I have seen the precap..I think it's Bauji himself. I know, it's undigestable. Shradha is the likely option too but she doesn't hate Bauji to kill him.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That precap put my mind off thahaan... Which is something i should say...
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sid 
I am here too as the main page has again been gripped by mania πŸ˜†

It was an OK episode and precap was interesting. BTW Ballu did not look so injured that he could not tell who hit him with a knife..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway I am confused... What am I watching...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now dont tell me that its an act by the family for bihan and thapki... But dhruvlacked expressions again... He is back to square one... You think the guy stabbed ur father but thats thebest emotion u can portray
Karaali thumbnail
Thanks god for the OLVs, or I would have thought Thapki was going to confess...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am here too though just went with the flow..
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Main forum is a mess..so I just decided to save my sanity and come here..

I watched the episode with my cousins who are boys and they hate Thapki-Bihaan.. so they were making fun of them throughout.. I will have to watch in repeat to get some feelings from ThaHaan...

There was nothing much in the episode..except that they will never stop to fight even on death bed. And Bihaan tried to break the door with a crate..like seriously.  

Oh and precap...noww that's a dhamakha. My cousin was very impressed..he said..kahan se story mein twist aata pata hi chalta..
Now, that I have seen the precap..I think it's Bauji himself. I know, it's undigestable. Shradha is the likely option too but she doesn't hate Bauji to kill him.

But MAYBE Shraddha did try to stab Bihaan, but Bauji came in between? Coz Shraddha can turn into a psycho, remember she was stabbing a pillow thinking it's Thapki and saying I will kill you! πŸ€’ Who knows
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Now dont tell me that its an act by the family for bihan and thapki... But dhruvlacked expressions again... He is back to square one... You think the guy stabbed ur father but thats thebest emotion u can portray

Dhurv's expressions are all over the place.

It is not a family nautanki, but I am not sure what are they showing now.. IS this Bihaan's revenge for the upcoming slap???