Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Katori for the quick update!! Well we couldn't expect back to back great episodes
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thanks Katori for the quick update!! Well we couldn't expect back to back great episodes

Agreed!! they have to have some filler episodes.

I am missing aditi-diwaker 2 minute noodles... It breaks the monotony of the PN scenes.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Katori..Is this director stalking our chats?? We are the ones who declared Thapki-Bihaan bhai-behen ki jodi.๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Now I am thinking seriously, should we expect any romance from them, we heard straight from the horse's mouth. He could have been joking..but sometimes you say the truth while joking.๐Ÿ˜•
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

@Katori..Is this director stalking our chats?? We are the ones who declared Thapki-Bihaan bhai-behen ki jodi.๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Now I am thinking seriously, should we expect any romance from them, we heard straight from the horse's mouth. He could have been joking..but sometimes you say the truth while joking.๐Ÿ˜•

I sometimes do feel that the CVs do stalk our forum. I was surprised to read the WU of the interview where the director calls them Bhai-behen. Unfortunately it has been true for a long time. The chemistry/tension present early in the show has been missing for a long time. It has started to resurface recently but is only intermittent. One place was their confrontation and a little bit in the dance. 

Dining room, today plumbing scene, other so-called nok-jhok scenes have no "leads" like chemistry.

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Katori

I sometimes do feel that the CVs do stalk our forum. I was surprised to read the WU of the interview where the director calls them Bhai-behen. Unfortunately it has been true for a long time. The chemistry/tension present early in the show has been missing for a long time. It has started to resurface recently but is only intermittent. One place was their confrontation and a little bit in the dance. 

Dining room, today plumbing scene, other so-called nok-jhok scenes have no "leads" like chemistry.

If you have time, do watch the interview. He clearly said, it's difficult for him to bring out the romance from Manish & Jigyasa. He wasn't even sure that ThaHaan are as famous as they seem to be..which is kind of true. If people say that Saas-Bahu is to be blamed for the lack of chemistry, then they are wrong. KKB, YHM even SR, leads chemistry is not affected by Saas-Bahu.
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys ๐Ÿค— how's all? 
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

If you have time, do watch the interview. He clearly said, it's difficult for him to bring out the romance from Manish & Jigyasa. He wasn't even sure that ThaHaan are as famous as they seem to be..which is kind of true. If people say that Saas-Bahu is to be blamed for the lack of chemistry, then they are wrong. KKB, YHM even SR, leads chemistry is not affected by Saas-Bahu.

Saas-bahu has nothing to do with chemistry. Most shows have stuff going on, even naagin. I am not sure how popular Thahaan are as this forum and fan pages give you a lopsided picture. Theie jodi does lose  or not even appear in polls related to popular tv jodis.

I can tell you that I wouldn't care if Thapki ended up with Bihaan or not. I mind Dhruv mostly because I don't like the actor and I find wife-swapping within the family unpalatable. I cared a lot more for swara-sanskar even though I watched only one-tenth of that show as compared to this one.

Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanshiii

hey guys ๐Ÿค— how's all? 

hello priya! how are your exams going?
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Katori

hello priya! how are your exams going?

hello katori dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ abhi bas 2 exams hue hai..and this week i have 2 more๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ 
how my exams went? english one was good๐Ÿ˜‰ nd music one was๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฑ i slept for half hr then again woke up to wrote the left paper๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 how are you and how this show going?? havent watched it since ages๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priyanshiii

hello katori dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ abhi bas 2 exams hue hai..and this week i have 2 more๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ 
how my exams went? english one was good๐Ÿ˜‰ nd music one was๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฑ i slept for half hr then again woke up to wrote the left paper๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 how are you and how this show going?? havent watched it since ages๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Pri! Kaisi hai? Main kabse KD forum nahi aai.