Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Siddy! Yes I agree with u.. Though Thahaan scene was spot-on I didn't like that Thapki did it bcoz Dadi asked her to.
N yes she is so stuck with Shraddha. It forces us to think whether it's bcoz of DS. No feelings for Bihan still? She's super human or simply heartless.
Humari adhuri kahani song is used in all shows when leads separate.But that doesn't necessarily mean the hero dies. N here Bihaan won't bcoz of all the symbolisms that they hv showed btn ThaHaan.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Katori ...why do u think I love the song...it says ishq sacha wahi jisko milti nahi manzile...they used this song for swalak in SR ...😆...not that thahaan will be separated but sets the mood.
As for thapki she totally deserves dhruv if she still doesn't care
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maty and Sid - 
The more I think about the episode, more normal ie illogical it seems and Thapki looks worse. that is all I can say. I still don't think Thapki figured out he was going to propose to her. She still broke a "friend's" heart from her perspective.
Her obsession with Shraddha is just amazing.😊 
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

@Maty and Sid -

The more I think about the episode, more normal ie illogical it seems and Thapki looks worse. that is all I can say. I still don't think Thapki figured out he was going to propose to her. She still broke a "friend's" heart from her perspective.
Her obsession with Shraddha is just amazing.😊

Don't expect me to believe that Katori. He specifically asked for a second chance at marriage. And what does marriage mean? Does she have no idea?? She is plain stupid then!! 😆
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Don't expect me to believe that Katori. He specifically asked for a second chance at marriage. And what does marriage mean? Does she have no idea?? She is plain stupid then!! 😆

I don't believe it either. It is not possible in a rational world. But this is TPK. Everything is possible and Thapki IS stupid when it suits the CVs.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is anyone giving WU today? should I give? Dips is it ur day today? lol
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Is anyone giving WU today? should I give? Dips is it ur day today? lol

I am ready for it!!

Please ask the DT to pin up the WU updaters sheet
Karaali thumbnail
I think I going to get a lot of bricks and bats for this but I did not like the episode. Especially the dance!
DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ Katori..
i loved it...for 1 reason.. coz Bihaan Always handled her with lots of care and Love.. now when he mishandled her...she is just shocked at his behavior... 
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

@Maty and Sid - 

Her obsession with Shraddha is just amazing. ðŸ˜Š

Shraddha even got a hug today. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†