Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman OS | Ek Aur Saal | COMPLETED (Page 7)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishnavi28

beautiful OS prabh
so emotional
u have written ramans feelings so beautifully
loved it
thanks for pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's feelings! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by Roohachu

Nice Update prabh
Beautifully written
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Nice one
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by maduragymhasium

dear 

what an update 

you make me cried 

my heart goes to raman really really feel bad for him dear 

fantastically written emotional update dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

beautifully show the pain of raman deeply in this dear excellent dear 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! 
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divek-ishra

Beautifully written..
Adi finally knwos d truth..
I hv tears in my eyes..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing and Adi seeing his dad's pain! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by fSharm

Wow... simply superb...
I loved it..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghnaghosh

This is so painful and I can't help but be emotional after reading this. Can't even imagine the amount of pain and guilt Raman is going through and that he has to die with it, there is simply no escape. Thank God that in reel, Ishita is alive and both will eventually come together.I know the show is  long dead for us but the fact the Ishita is not dead on the show and Raman will get a chance to redeem himself is a breather for me.
Please do write more OSes.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions that were portrayed! In reel Ishita is alive, but when this scene was shown, she was dead for him so these emotions of his were real! But now, nothing to say on anyone's emotions on the show! Anyways thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutekhusboo

Emotional os...
Beautifully written
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by sarunholic_arhi

fantastic update
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha01

ClapThumbs Up
 to say  it was beautiful would be less...raman's feelings so amazingly worded...

wonderful...keep writing...
god bless..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions and the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by sukanksha

Prabh that was again so so so so beautiful piece of work from your end...
It was emotional and you again portrayed the emotions as beautiful as always
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all the portrayal of Raman's emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by traveller_girl

Beautiful os
Loved it
Very nicely written again

Edited by smilesforever98 - 13 May 2016 at 5:10pm
maya.leish Newbie
maya.leish
maya.leish

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Very emotional...I alys love ur writing skill, there is a unique way of expression specially emotional ones...
Nice POV of Raman...I also feel more connected to R character than I...u express the full  rhythm of emotional state of R like a river flows...just flowing n flowing forever...
With lots of loveSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.leish

Very emotional...I alys love ur writing skill, there is a unique way of expression specially emotional ones...
Nice POV of Raman...I also feel more connected to R character than I...u express the full  rhythm of emotional state of R like a river flows...just flowing n flowing forever...
With lots of loveSmile
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotional writing and how his point of view was shown! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Go to top