Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman OS | Ek Aur Saal | COMPLETED (Page 3)

discipline Goldie
discipline
discipline

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Beautifully written dii 
This story brought tears to my eyes
Thanks for the pm
Lovely story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

yashivid Goldie
yashivid
yashivid

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey prabh
It was a beautifully penned OS full of emotions.
U described Raman's state of mind so beautifully. The kind of turmoil he is going through because of the bitter words that he spewed like venom on that dreaded night...ahhh it was so realistic I cud feel his pain.
He is going through hell for the past seven years after spitting venom in the spur of the moment.
The frustration that he can't undo his deeds is killing him.
Ishita beared the whole  worlds taunt but the same thing coming from the love of her life broke the strong woman in her which was s true in real life as well.

I know the emotions of the characters in the show are no longer the same but I just wish that when they show their confrontation after seven years they recreate the magic of old ishra to some extent at least. I know it's waste of time expecting such sensibilities from the CV but still if they cud do for the craze we have for ishra.

Thanks a lot prabh for this OS coz u always write something that we cannot expect from the show. U write with the write balance of emotions, realistic feelings and logic which the CVs don't do so thanks a ton.

Also I would like to request u write an OS or ts based on their confrontation after seven years after they show it on the show.
U know I have so much faith in the CVs that they will again show some kind of shit in the confrontation.
U writing something on that will give us the pleasure was reading what we want n we will not get that in show. So pls consider this request of mine.

Thanks for the PM

Prabh.

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I m out of words Prabh..
Raman is missing them a lot..
just a drunken scene & u added their anniversary to it..
Pretty serious stuff from you Prabh..

P.S:- U r king of emotional writing oops! Sorry, U r queen of emotional write ups yaar..

Prabh.

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Too emotional, thanks for this wonderful OS.u made me cry if this type of scenes will be there in rael in the show it will surely break all record ,kp will rock it.but we have the dumb CV N dialogue writer who trying to break the image of LEAD which they achieve in 2years.
Love this RKB. Tongue

Prabh.

Rkchinju Goldie
Rkchinju
Rkchinju

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Heart wrenching OS dear...
Raman's Pov was superb!!!
u made me cry Cry Cry
Perfectly written...
loved it ...
keep writing..

Prabh.

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
You rock this bought tears to my eyes.  I knew Raman's character has more emotions than Cvs ever portray or will be portraying...  This was one of the best...  I read about Raman's pov...  You are such a gifted writer. 

Prabh.

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
God, this is one terrific OS. I very, very rarely get dewy eyed reading anything. This made my eyes fill to the brim with tears (which I withheld). A great job, Prabh.
I am Anamika, by the way from Meri Aashiqui forum. That was another story ruined by CVs. Sigh.

Would love to read more from you.
Love,
Anamika.

Prabh.

Isha_Pathare Goldie
Isha_Pathare
Isha_Pathare

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Cry Cry Cry
That's all I can say 
I have no words to say
Starting mein I was not able to connect with raman as the dialogues by raman aka karan was reminded ... actually I was really upset with raman for those words ... cvs always make raman say such rude words and I get angry on raman Disapprove
But the way you make us feel the pain by your writing by your words is just amazing 
I think you should often write one shots or two shots on the post leap track ... at least your stories will give me some relief 

Prabh.

Go to top