Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Unres soon!😊
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

I m out of words Prabh..

Raman is missing them a lot..
just a drunken scene & u added their anniversary to it..
Pretty serious stuff from you Prabh..

P.S:- U r king of emotional writing oops! Sorry, U r queen of emotional write ups yaar..

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS so much especially Raman missing them and how thehir anniversary was added onto it! And so touched that you think I'm the queen of emotional writing!😆 Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: Rkchinju

Heart wrenching OS dear...
Raman's Pov was superb!!!
u made me cry 😭 😭 
Perfectly written...
loved it ...
keep writing..

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all the emotions from Raman's point of view! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

Too emotional, thanks for this wonderful OS.u made me cry if this type of scenes will be there in rael in the show it will surely break all record ,kp will rock it.but we have the dumb CV N dialogue writer who trying to break the image of LEAD which they achieve in 2years.
Love this RKB. 😛

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all the emotions! There isn't much left to talk about the show, but I'm glad you would have liked to see something like this on the show because I would have loved a scene from Raman on their death anniversary especially since he refused to let anyone mention Ishita's name! Anyways glad you liked this Raman! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shravsss

You rock this bought tears to my eyes.  I knew Raman's character has more emotions than Cvs ever portray or will be portraying...  This was one of the best...  I read about Raman's pov...  You are such a gifted writer. 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions! To me personally the show never portrays Raman's feelings well and nowadays Ishita's character's feelings go through the same, so what I don't get to see on screen, I try to write it down! And I'm glad you liked the writing and found this one on Raman to be one of the best, that means a lot to me! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

God, this is one terrific OS. I very, very rarely get dewy eyed reading anything. This made my eyes fill to the brim with tears (which I withheld). A great job, Prabh.

I am Anamika, by the way from Meri Aashiqui forum. That was another story ruined by CVs. Sigh.

Would love to read more from you.
Love,
Anamika.

Thank you so much Anamika! Glad you liked the OS especially all the emotions, so much that you were connected to them! Haven't watched Meri Aashiqui, but I don't expect any different from the CVs! Anyways thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Beautifully written 😭 😭 😭

That's all I can say 
I have no words to say
Starting mein I was not able to connect with raman as the dialogues by raman aka karan was reminded ... actually I was really upset with raman for those words ... cvs always make raman say such rude words and I get angry on raman 😒
But the way you make us feel the pain by your writing by your words is just amazing 
I think you should often write one shots or two shots on the post leap track ... at least your stories will give me some relief 

Thank you so much Isha! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing and emotions even though you couldn't relate to them immediately due to everything Raman said! After this I have my SS on post leap, but I won't write any more as of now! But thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

That was sad, but beautiful. Raman is easily understood because he wears his emotions out for everyone to see. Even when he was a closed book his emotions were very evident. He flawed many a times and this time too he's the reason of his own pain. But there's no denying that the man who caused his own pain and who suffers in guilt for causing it to his life his Ishita, loved her with all his heart...to the point that he could destroy himself in her love too. 

This was an extremely heart touching view of his feelings, thanks for penning it down 😳

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS even though it was on the sadder side! Raman is for sure the easier of the two to understand because he is more open compared to Ishita! And his emotions showed that he was the cause of his own pain since he hurt the one he loved the most, hurting himself in the process! But glad you liked this take on his emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishnavi28

beautiful OS prabh

so emotional
u have written ramans feelings so beautifully
loved it
thanks for pm

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's feelings! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: Roohachu

Nice Update prabh
Beautifully written

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Nice one

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: maduragymhasium

dear 

what an update 

you make me cried 

my heart goes to raman really really feel bad for him dear 

fantastically written emotional update dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

beautifully show the pain of raman deeply in this dear excellent dear 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! 
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divek-ishra

Beautifully written..

Adi finally knwos d truth..
I hv tears in my eyes..

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing and Adi seeing his dad's pain! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: fSharm

Wow... simply superb...
I loved it..

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghnaghosh

This is so painful and I can't help but be emotional after reading this. Can't even imagine the amount of pain and guilt Raman is going through and that he has to die with it, there is simply no escape. Thank God that in reel, Ishita is alive and both will eventually come together.I know the show is  long dead for us but the fact the Ishita is not dead on the show and Raman will get a chance to redeem himself is a breather for me.

Please do write more OSes.

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions that were portrayed! In reel Ishita is alive, but when this scene was shown, she was dead for him so these emotions of his were real! But now, nothing to say on anyone's emotions on the show! Anyways thank you so much for liking and commenting!